The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

What channel is daybreak on?!?

It's ITVs breakfast show. Dan Wooton twittered it was about to happen but can't see any mention on his twitter, tumblr or the ITV web pages about it.

I have no idea what to expect from this video. Is it going to just be her riding around in a car and then some shots of her dancing in front of a wall or something? Or is there so much more to it than we know?

Oh and I'm thrilled that its coming so soon!

Ha ha, the clip implies it is what it is....

Rushed???? She had like months to film this. Yes, i hope it's only one scene, because you can make very cheap and fast videos using your imagination. And film then in 1 hour

Rushed???? She had like months to film this. Yes, i hope it's only one scene, because you can make very cheap and fast videos using your imagination. And film then in 1 hour

Well I meant from the point of recording the video til releasing it and let's just say I'm glad the videos not showing any signs of being anything like those videos. Sorry but, no...just no.

Oh No here we go again the crappy comments about a clip/teaser. Its like deja vu every time. Clearly this has happened already one when GMAYL had its preview then with GGW . Good thing she did not disappoint with the first two, some people just don't get tired of being so reductive.... :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

It's pretty much what I was expecting. Interesting concept to put all the fans in it like that. I do wonder why they needed 2 days to shoot this?