The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

I wonder if she did some indoors shooting. Probably, right? What was the last time she did a video without a "counterpoint" for the main action with a different outfit? I mean...

GGW - Spreading her legs against a wall.

GMAYL - Sexy and fun stuff in front of a wall.

GI2M - Oh... it was the whole video.

4M - Dancing in front of a timer.

Jump - Tha was all she did.

Sorry - Being sexy and anger in front of a led wall.

Hung Up - Doing sexy poses and dancing in a ballet studio.

So it was Love Profusion?

Didn't Mert and Marcus say they didn't want her dancing in front of the wall for GMAYL as it ruined the flow? I personally like her doing that although I think the Celebration and GGW hump and thrust just looks lame.

MADONNA dancing in front of and humping on walls is tired... at least make the wall a little creative like the wall in NRM or the brick wall in GMAYL... Give Me All Your Lubin' is such a nice vid...

You'd think they'd start servicing remixes to clubs etc to start building the hype. It's only three weeks until mid-July.

Yep, you'd think. The only remix I've seen so far is that godawful Richard Vission, other than that there's no trace. Hopefully we'll get some b-side single going on and get 'Love Spent' remixes or else I'm pretty much sitting this one out and waiting for 'Gang Bang.' So let's see, if GB is supposedly coming out as a summer single, we should be getting remixes in ...October.

Expecting club remixes just b4 a single coming out is "thinking inside the box" these days, I guess.

Guest bluejean

I dont want a remix at all for the video.

I like the song, but I still think the bridge is lacking.

I like the bridge but its abit long for radio play.

I do think it has radio appeal for the UK more than the previous two singles so could be a minor hit if it gets Radio 2 support. There are already three remixes of the song available but they are all uninspired Euroclub dead-eyed affairs and I don't hold out much hope for the two that are due:

The new remixes are:

arrow.pngTurn Up The Radio (Laidback Luke feat. Far East Movement Remix)

arrow.pngTurn Up The Radio (R3HAB Mix)

The versions appearing on the US edition of the "Smirnoff" digital album are - as you already know:

arrow.pngTurn Up The Radio (Leo Zero Remix)

arrow.pngTurn Up The Radio (Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix)

And the one premiered by the UK edition of the "Smirnoff" promotional album is of course

arrow.pngTurn Up The Radio (Marco V Remix)

I'm starting to like the song. And I was on Team GGW !

Can't wait for the vdo !

Any1 know if there is a radio adds date for TUTR yet?

Will Interscope promote it???? Have a gut feeling they will to boost MDNA sales. Hope this is some kind of a hit worldwide. US may be a struggle but who knows....believe.

they should be doing promo to radio and clubs by now if the song and video is out in few weeks already

however its still dead silent

If TUTR doesn't become a hit in the UK during this Olympics summer, with the tour just arriving in the country and a video like this one, than the world is coming to an end!!!

tryin to see this song as a non fan might... and i think the song is warm. i think it's age appropriate. i think it needs promotion. it doesn't hurt that it mentions the word 'radio.' i think people will relate to what it's saying... i think the chorus isn't so much bombastic but it is a good sing a long. she doesn't actually sound like a robot for once. cons? i don't think she's really taking any vocal risks here.

if this doesn't go big... then i don't know what to say anymore. i'll love her for the whole of my entire life and that's the end of that, and if they had not released it as a single i would have found that far more tragic then it being released and failing.

i was most excited about this song more so then any other upon release and i believe fully that it should have been the lead single.

The song is boring, forgettable and mediocre. Some of you need a reality check :sassy: this song is not going to be hit.

I kind of agree with you, though I hope I am dead wrong.