The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

Would a body double need to be made up in the exact same outfit just for placing shots? I was wondering if she'd all the other shots that don't necesaarily need Madonna's face - driving into the distance etc. The double looks a bit flatter in the chest too!

Would a body double need to be made up in the exact same outfit just for placing shots? I was wondering if she'd all the other shots that don't necesaarily need Madonna's face - driving into the distance etc. The double looks a bit flatter in the chest too!

I think they do both, if needed.

Yes, stand-ins need to be similar build/appearance/costume ... otherwise setting up the lighting is nearly worthless. A brunette standing in M's place wouldn't relfect the light quite the same way from her hair that M's blonde hair would. So when M steps into the shot, it wouldn't be quite right.

If you've ever seen "Love Actually" -- that's the whole premise of the one story arc. The two stand-ins who are totally naked and having to go through the motions of a graphic sex scene that is going to be shot for some film with very high-profile stars (supposedly). Those two are just there so the crew can get the lighting correct, cameras in place, etc.

stars get stand-ins who can sit in their place while shots, lighting etc are set up, I think this happens in most films and music videos.

They always use doubles to adjust the lighting , scenery etc

just look at the 4 Minutes making of

Yes, and yes. Worth repeating, because I'm actually shocked there's any confusion about this practice.

Guest Lolita.

i am so excited for this video! she looks amazing & it's shot outdoors in a beautiful location!!! plus she seems so Madonna in the clips/pic.

Yes, stand-ins need to be similar build/appearance/costume ... otherwise setting up the lighting is nearly worthless. A brunette standing in M's place wouldn't relfect the light quite the same way from her hair that M's blonde hair would. So when M steps into the shot, it wouldn't be quite right.

If you've ever seen "Love Actually" -- that's the whole premise of the one story arc. The two stand-ins who are totally naked and having to go through the motions of a graphic sex scene that is going to be shot for some film with very high-profile stars (supposedly). Those two are just there so the crew can get the lighting correct, cameras in place, etc.

Yes, and yes. Worth repeating, because I'm actually shocked there's any confusion about this practice.

Why are you shocked that the average person doesn't understand the technical workings of lighting a film?

Guest bluejean

Why are you shocked that the average person doesn't understand the technical workings of lighting a film?

:lmao: I know, that was my exact thought. I studied film years ago and I didn't even know (nor care) about the use of stunt doubles. I mean they don't use them in student films :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Someone asked Guy O if we are getting a video for Gang Bang with Tarantino possibly directing and he said we will most likely get a live video :( damn you Oseary

Someone asked Guy O if we are getting a video for Gang Bang with Tarantino possibly directing and he said we will most likely get a live video :( damn you Oseary

Call it MISSED OPPORTUNITY :megamanson:

Guest Xanthium

She looks fucking AMAZING! her cheeks look great. It's like she never had anything done. Thank God they're totally back to normal. She looks so young, sexy and firm. Her tits are OUTRAGEOUS. And I'm so glad we are getting an outside video. I'm also loving the cohesiveness of the black outfits for all three MDNA videos.

She looks fucking AMAZING! her cheeks look great. It's like she never had anything done. Thank God they're totally back to normal.

It's funny you mention that because I didn't notice it before. It's really noticable in the last pic I posted. No alien bulge. :clap:

See folk's her face didn't 'fall' without them and we aren't into the Swept Away look either.