The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

Guest bluejean

So weird seeing M shooting a video out 'n' about. It's usually behind closed doors. LOVE IT.

I know. I don't recall footage like this ever before? I guess because usually if its outdoors they have the roads blocked off. It looks like it's going to end up being a really fun video.

Guest Not4Pussies

i wonder when was the last time she shot a video outdoors?

completely outdoors? WIFLFAG

some outdoor scenes? Hung Up/Sorry

What do you think is gonna be the art cover of the single?

It will be one from the album shoot or a new one? I guess is gonna be a photo from the video because Giovani Bianco was working on the set of TUTR in Florence he said on twitter. For what purpose he would be if not for the art cover?

She is making me love this song with her booty shakes ! Love it.

Janet filed a lawsuit against this song. Apparently over the 'moth to the flame' bit.

You're kidding right :rotfl:

Janet filed a lawsuit against this song. Apparently over the 'moth to the flame' bit.

This can't possibly be true. It was a cliche long before Janet sang it. And Madonna has used it before this.

idk but the girl next to her looks like Marilyn Manson :laugh:

Are the umbrellas part of the video I wonder?

The umbrellas as parasols are keeping her cool. There's lots of waiting around on shoots. The fake tatts on her ankles appear to say 'singer' and 'joker'. Can anybody else see them more clearly? I've been away for two days and not online so the first thing I knew of the video was my sister saying 'have you seen Madonna making her new music video?'. I was like. No! :-O

It seems like Madonna is so universally hated online, so it's refreshing to see these videos and see how excited everyone is to see her, not just the fans but all the passers by too.

Anyway, she looks gorgeous, strikingly similar to the 1991 pics with Tony Ward :wow:

Looks like fun! It's great having all these pics and videos of the shoot, makes the wait easier. :)

M is just so perfect - always will be. I ADORE HER.

The umbrellas as parasols are keeping her cool. There's lots of waiting around on shoots. The fake tatts on her ankles appear to say 'singer' and 'joker'. Can anybody else see them more clearly? I've been away for two days and not online so the first thing I knew of the video was my sister saying 'have you seen Madonna making her new music video?'. I was like. No! :-O

That tattoo pic is of one of M's dancers.

It seems like Madonna is so universally hated online, so it's refreshing to see these videos and see how excited everyone is to see her, not just the fans but all the passers by too.

Anyway, she looks gorgeous, strikingly similar to the 1991 pics with Tony Ward :wow:

It's odd but she's one of those people who will get a lot of hate but she always pulls in big numbers for TV interviews etc. I think face to face, even the Goober fans would be overwhelmed if they bumped into her! People project their own frustrations on her via the internet but then you get scenes like this!

I don't think she'll get the love or respect until ten years after she calls it a day and then her achievements will be recognised.

You know, this era originally seemed to lack a cohesive theme that Madonna eras tend to have, but as time has passed, it's more and more evident that the theme is just Madonna the Bad Ass Bitch. From the I-do-what-I-want-and-you-deal-with-it music to the hot whore photoshoots, from the tits, ass, and thighs Cougardonna videos to the blatant badassery of the MDNA Tour, Madonna has been on top form this era. Pop culture moments like the Hydrangea incident, the Super Bowl, Reductive, the nipple flash, and the EY/BTW/SNM diss were/are all highly entertaining and just more reasons to love her. I find her to be more of a bad ass AND sexier than ever before. I think that's what's making this era for me, more than a high amount of album sales or chart topping singles could ever do.

The theme is simple. HEDONISM. Thrill seeking and all that comes with it.