The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

Those "tattoos" could be a design on the stocking or just temporary like "No Fear." Chunky legs? I certainly don't see THAT

Guest bluejean

well this is nothing new since she use to do that back in the day

:lmao:

It looks like 'Celebration' except out on the road to me :lol: Although far more fabulous.

I remember somewhere it was reported that GMAYL costed 1,2 Milion

so i think it has more to do with time than with money

Her first singles are always bigger budget, but do you remember when she was making videos that cost $7 million? And that's WITHOUT inflation.

Time = money of course.

On Just Jared its written she shoots this evening in the centre of Florence: I hope we get pictures from there!

I dont know who he thinks he is, but he wouldnt look so smug if i sat on his face and suffocated him. Swine, eat.

Is that her? Those legs look a bit chunkier for her

Hi Nix - thanks for having a discerning eye. Those are not her legs I swear it. And where have we seen those people around her in any other photos. Not to mention her pants are different :dazed:

GMAYL was more like $1.5m :ohmy:

stgg.JPG

Does this "tattoo" say Ginger Jones? :huh:

regis1c.jpg

What's going on? :lol:

I hope it's more than just a sort of "Music" video rehash-instead of going to the strip joint and picking up strippers, now she's picking up random people off of the street...

Black Widownna :wow:

Sure

But i wonder how much she paid for Jump , Give it 2 me and miles away lol

Not that she would continue dumping money into this CD if it wasn't paying off, BUT - she's still chasing for a hit this time around. By the time Jump or Give it 2 me came along, the big hit had already passed and that plus the tour meant it didn't matter how the album did any longer. It would continue to sell. See what I'm saying? It can't be that hard to convince the ultimate artist/businesswoman that she needs to spend some dough this third time around still because the song has potential and she can still "save" (and I say that reluctantly for I don't believe so) this project.

My two cents.

I am shocked, but NOT UNHAPPY, that we are getting a proper video for a third single. I would hope she'd do one for "Gang Bang" too, but I am not going to hold my breath. I love this 50's/60's vibe she has going on. I hope the TUTR video is colorful and energetic.

Obviously, even if this song is a hit, the album isn't going to sell a whole lot more as the commercial momentum is pretty much gone at this point. However, considering how low record sales are right now, even a moderate hit could buoy the album up the chart in several countries. Certainly she must be doing this for reasons other than financial ones...maybe to show she still cares about promoting her music? I don't know. Per the reports about the Live Nation contract she signed in 2007, she gets like $15-18 million per album as an advance, so it's not like she doesn't have ample budget to promote this record.

Guest Not4Pussies

i dont care about the hits. yeah it would be nice

but as long as she still makes music, she does what she wants, she expresses her art and we still get some decent videos, its all good.

there are a lot of artists out there who never have hit singles but they still put their art out there.

just do what you want M, fuck it and make a video for Gang Bang even if they dont play it on the radio.

I think it would be a big FUCK YOU to her fans is she did NOT do a Gang Bang video. I demand a 10 minute, story-driven epic.

TUTR video is looking good so far, but picking people up in her car seems a bit lame. The tits and hair are perfect tho

^ i agree. the hotel room scene fits in with how she described her idea of what the video would be like. the performance is pretty unique in the way the room is set up like a hotel, looks like a video. she has given all her lovin'. NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTT

the hair, the breasts, the madonna! i need this video nowwww!!

she looks so young, wow. i watched the drowned world tour dvd for the first time last night and nearly the whole show i was thinking how old she looked compared to now, it boggled my mind! :S

the hair, the breasts, the madonna! i need this video nowwww!!

she looks so young, wow. i watched the drowned world tour dvd for the first time last night and nearly the whole show i was thinking how old she looked compared to now, it boggled my mind! :S

Poor you.....she looked totally fugly in that. Lola and Rosie O did her hair and make up :sneaky: My dislike for that tour is probably due to how she looks.

But now she is a goddess :inlove:

Poor you.....she looked totally fugly in that. Lola and Rosie O did her hair and make up :sneaky: My dislike for that tour is probably due to how she looks.

But now she is a goddess :inlove:

They did? WTF?! I really enjoyed the actual show but I kept getting distracted at how haggard she looked. I mean if I was seeing it then for the first time I doubt I would have noticed but I am so used to 2012 flawless goddess M that it shocked me! The DVD is not very good though. When she is singing La Isla Bonita the lighting and her hair and the angle? make it look like she is going bald!

GMAYL was more like $1.5m :ohmy:

Does this "tattoo" say Ginger Jones? :huh:

What's going on? :lol:

I hope it's more than just a sort of "Music" video rehash-instead of going to the strip joint and picking up strippers, now she's picking up random people off of the street...

Don't ask me where you wanna go... STFU and turn up the radio!!!

childcatcher-431x300.jpg

i watched the drowned world tour dvd for the first time last night and nearly the whole show i was thinking how old she looked compared to now, it boggled my mind! :S

she looked totally fugly in that. Lola and Rosie O did her hair and make up :sneaky: My dislike for that tour is probably due to how she looks.

Oh good, so I'm not the only one. :D

and if she wasn't filming another video for this album you would be pissed that she isn't putting more promo into a "lowly selling album"

:order:

Yes I would, the question still remains, why now? :rolleyes: Non traditional promo, hahaha.

Guest bluejean

unflattering hair and no eyebrows aged her for DW

No, that was just before she started having facelifts before every album/tour launch

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Don't ask me where you wanna go... STFU and turn up the radio!!!

childcatcher-431x300.jpg

:dead:

she looks fabulous in the pics...can't wait to see the final result. even if it does end up just being her driving around with the common folk sunning those tits its already much better than her standing in front of a wall humping a radio which i was certain we were going to get, if we got anything at all.