The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

She looks just like she did at the 1995 MTV Awards. Beautiful. This look REALLY suits her.

What have they done to the audio of the song on the video clip? She sounds like Minnie fucking mouse. Hope that isn't the official single edit.

This video is looking fabulous. I am glad she is filming videos but why now off the back off a lowly selling album? Wish she had used the money from the last 2 tours to film proper videos for Miles Away and Get Together/ Jump. Three good videos so far in this era. Surely this song HAS to be played by RADIO stations.

I am glad she is filming videos but why now off the back off a lowly selling album? Wish she had used the money from the last 2 tours to film proper videos for Miles Away and Get Together/ Jump. Three good videos so far in this era. Surely this song HAS to be played by RADIO stations.

and if she wasn't filming another video for this album you would be pissed that she isn't putting more promo into a "lowly selling album"

:order:

I said this a few pages back. I think this is more about maintaining interest over the course of the tour rather than moving more albums. If the tour does indeed continue on past Australia, interest must be maintained in order to sell tickets in the remaining markets. Releasing a couple more singles over the next few months will help with this.

BTW - she looks awesome. I love where she seems to be in her life right now. A massive tour, but taking the time to enjoy herself whilst 'working'. It would feel less like a chore by taking the time to enjoy the beautiful places she is traveling. Maybe Brahim is a good influence on her. I'm happy for her :inlove:

Doesn't the black girl remind you of Erica Bell circa 1983?

12-06-18-madonna-turn-up-the-radio-set-01-s.jpg

Other than M and the guy in the white wife beater they're all looking a little rough. :p

idk but the girl next to her looks like Marilyn Manson :laugh:

Are the umbrellas part of the video I wonder?

Edited by Sloane

Apparently the video is about M being drived around by her chauffeur (Adrien Galo) and they pick up people on the road (the gay in the dirty tank is a gas station guy). Hope she does a Dita hitchicking naked with purse and heels nod :laugh:

Apparently the video is about M being drived around by her chauffeur (Adrien Galo) and they pick up people on the road (the gay in the dirty tank is a gas station guy). Hope she does a Dita hitchicking naked with purse and heels nod :laugh:

well this is nothing new since she use to do that back in the day

Oh crap that's the 'Sorry' video and at least that song I liked.

LOL thats not a girl, its one of the male dancers from the tour

:rotfl: I was gonna say....isn't that the gaysian boy :lol:

The Sorry video was directed by a choreographer though. Those videos are always so tacky and stupid. Look at the videos that Laurieann Cuntson directed for Ladyboy Fafa. Worst.

Tom Munro at least has the deluxe Die Another Day '08 video under his belt.

The Sorry video was directed by a choreographer though. Those videos are always so tacky and stupid. Look at the videos that Laurieann Cuntson directed for Ladyboy Fafa. Worst.

We know that we get the best videos on tour- DAD interlude was AWESOME. Hope this time will be the same case. :thumbsup:

I didn't care for the Die Another Day backdrop vid either, though the stills were gorgeous. Naturally, he's a photographer! Just hire an actual director instead of photographers and choreographers, there's such a big difference.

I didn't care for the Die Another Day backdrop vid either, though the stills were gorgeous. Naturally, he's a photographer! Just hire an actual director instead of photographers and choreographers, there's such a big difference.

She's too cheap. That's why all her videos l8ly have been with photographers, choreographers, tenured artistic partners who do her quick favors (Akerlund), or relative (but talented) noobs (GMAYL & 4M videos)

Her videos have been excellent this era. I can only expect the next video will be just as good as the last 2.

She's too cheap. That's why all her videos l8ly have been with photographers, choreographers, tenured artistic partners who do her quick favors (Akerlund), or relative (but talented) noobs (GMAYL & 4M videos)

I remember somewhere it was reported that GMAYL costed 1,2 Milion

so i think it has more to do with time than with money

GMAYL was more like $1.5m :ohmy:

stgg.JPG

Does this "tattoo" say Ginger Jones? :huh:

regis1c.jpg

What's going on? :lol:

I hope it's more than just a sort of "Music" video rehash-instead of going to the strip joint and picking up strippers, now she's picking up random people off of the street...