The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

I didn't know this Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!, then I went to youtube and had a blast! This Varla girl is a BITCH! I'm in love with her!

I love your idea 12:51! She could do a trilogy:

Girl Gone Wild - When she releases herself of any inhibition and start to live her life as she wants.

Turn Up The Radio - When she's tired of her miserable life and goes OUT to seek happiness and revenge.

Gang Bang - She finally finds her lover, the man who destroyed her life and KILLS THE BITCH!

PS: I don't know how on earth this could fit into the song but I would die if she does this fight in the desert scene!

[media=]

[/media]

But you're right is too good to be true....

We wont get QT/Gang Bang. I'm guessing putting a Faster Pussycat type theme in this video is them compensating for that. Don't see it matching the song though, but who knows.

It wouldn't take that much work to do a Faster-Pussycat-like video, though, if a car/driving is the majority of what would be involved.

But, we shall see. It would be great to get a notable third video from an album- hasn't happened since Music.

Guest Not4Pussies

i think she does want to make a video for Gang Bang

and she should, whether its with Tarantino or not.

there are other talented directors out there.

David Lynch

Nicolas Winding Refn

or even Steven Klein can direct it. something similar to W Magazine photoshoot with Pitt + Jolie.

i think she does want to make a video for Gang Bang

and she should, whether its with Tarantino or not.

there are other talented directors out there.

David Lynch

Nicolas Winding Refn

or even Steven Klein can direct it. something similar to W Magazine photoshoot with Pitt + Jolie.

I think she does too. And since she has a week off betwixt the Euro/USA leg of the tour, it can be done. Just a matter of whether QT wants to do it and is willing to take a cheap ass fee from Marge :lol: Which he might do, I mean he does love her.

Guest Not4Pussies

im hoping there is a video for Gang Bang

but I am not too sure QT will be part of it.

he is busy with his new film. i believe they're still filming.

We'll get a video for Gang Bang. The tour will be going into 2013, they won't let the album die out then.

Tarantino or not, it will happen.

We'll get a video for Gang Bang. The tour will be going into 2013, they won't let the album die out then.

Tarantino or not, it will happen.

I think you're right. If the tour indeed stretches beyond Australia, she needs to (try to) keep MDNA alive. It's an investment for the tour more than anything....and we all win either way. I like this strategy.......if it is one.

Latest press reports from Italy say:

- she left her hotel at 1 PM heading to the countryside

- she may be using a dismissed gas station out of town as the video setting

We wont get QT/Gang Bang. I'm guessing putting a Faster Pussycat type theme in this video is them compensating for that. Don't see it matching the song though, but who knows.

I thought the opposite, since it doesn't really match the song, maybe this is a set-up for the story in Gang Bang.