The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

so supposedly now she's gonna shoot it between the 17 and the 19, between the dates of Florence and Barcelona, right? that is next sunday

It will be:

* Madonna in studio (maybe with GGW tour hair? Actually no. Probably just normal hair.)

* Dancers on the streets of Rome with radios and headphones

* Some slacklining

END.

It will be:

* Madonna in studio (maybe with GGW tour hair? Actually no. Probably just normal hair.)

* Some slacklining

END.

PROPHECY. P-P-Proph-prophecy.

I would honestly love just a video of M driving around whatever city she's in in some hot vintage car. It can have some warm filters over it to make it summery and cute. Nothing special, but something sweet.

Guest kidintown

I hope she gets a Ferrari deal instead of fiat. She's Madonna for gods sake!

:laugh: preach it sis!

i'm really hoping for a good video! of course, she's on tour and we all know what that means for the video. but i can't wait to see another outdoor video! i want her to drive through rome with a great look but i don't want her to just sit in that stupid car..i need her to dance!

Don't know if this was already posted:

EXCLUSIVE - DrownedMadonna.com heard more exclusive news on the music video of Madonna's third single from MDNA, Turn Up The Radio.

We learned that Madonna's Turn Up The Radio will be directed by famous photographer Tom Munro. Madonna already worked with Munro for several magazine shoots and her Give It 2 Me video.

We remind you that the video will be filmed in Rome on Sunday, June 10, two days before her first Italian concert at the Olympic Stadium in Rome.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/776-exclusive-tom-munro-to-direct-madonnas-turn-up-the-radio-video.html#ixzz1xSNpL5UT

SHOOTING POSTPONED

They are still not ready for the shooting of Turn Up The Radio, therefore it is not taking place today as previously planned, reported and also confirmed by Live Nation Italia. They are still looking for a product placement deal, especially an automotive deal, like Madonna did with Smirnoff in Give Me All Your Luvin' video and Jennifer Lopez had with FIAT in her Papi video.

Maybe, the video shooting - directed by Tom Munro as we told you a few days ago - will happen next weekend.

Reports by Italian press regarding archeological areas in Rome were not true, in fact a car theme was part of the concept.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/777-madonna-turn-up-the-radio-video-shooting-directed-by-tom-munro-is-postponed.html#ixzz1xSO1t1vg

The new Madonna video for "Turn Up The Radio" will be shot in Florence this coming weekend!

Last Friday MadonnaTribe broke the news that the shooting for the videoclip for the new single off "MDNA" was planned for the break between the concert dates in Florence and Barcelona.

Today we can add that the location is the beautiful city of Florence and that filming is scheduled to take place this weekend.

Tom Munro will be directing and the video is supposed to be ready to premiere in mid-July.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7167

It will be:

* Some slacklining

END.

I so think you're right. Unfortunately.

But we'll see!

The new Madonna video for "Turn Up The Radio" will be shot in Florence this coming weekend!

Last Friday MadonnaTribe broke the news that the shooting for the videoclip for the new single off "MDNA" was planned for the break between the concert dates in Florence and Barcelona.

Today we can add that the location is the beautiful city of Florence and that filming is scheduled to take place this weekend.

Tom Munro will be directing and the video is supposed to be ready to premiere in mid-July.

http://www.madonnatr...rticle&sid=7167

Yay, I'll be in Florence at the weekend, too! Maybe I can find the shooting location :lol: