June 7 - Istanbul

pasqual

She is truly everything. :dramatic:

I'll be your one-stop candy shop

Everythaaaaaang that I got

;-)

Her milkshake gets all the gays in the yard. Damn right it's better than yours .

When she showed her tit, the whole stadium went absolutely mad. It was a truly amazing moment!!! Great reviews on tv from Turkish celebrities etc this morning. It was really really spectacular.

When she showed her tit, the whole stadium went absolutely mad. It was a truly amazing moment!!! Great reviews on tv from Turkish celebrities etc this morning. It was really really spectacular.

It sounds/looks absolutely amazing !

THE MOTHER FUCKING QUEEN!!!!

Has she ever in 30 years just pulled her tit out on stage?? I don't ever recall her doing that. Amazing she decides to do this at age 53....she just doesn't give a fuck. QUEEN!!!! :bow: :bow:

We need good video of this event.

like NOW !

Guest Fukujima

THE MOTHER FUCKING QUEEN!!!!

Has she ever in 30 years just pulled her tit out on stage?? I don't ever recall her doing that. Amazing she decides to do this at age 53....she just doesn't give a fuck. QUEEN!!!! :bow: :bow:

totally agree with you!!!!

The Istanbul footage has got me FIRED UP for my show!! Too bad it's over 3 months away. :( I can only hope the crowd will be that awesome at my show.

We are so lucky to have her here and in prime form at this stage in her career. This could be the best production of her career and MDNA is one of the best albums of her career, the images in general this era have been some of the best of her career imo.

She is WILD! I love her! Need videos asap.

I'm getting goosebumps thinking of what it will be like when I get to see her :D

The true wild crowd will be in ROME! Behold She is coming soon!

I hope so......so sick of these lame crowds.........wtf happened to the insanity of the crowds from S & S........It's FUCKING MADONNA!!!