June 7 - Istanbul

pasqual

That's why I'm so thankful she's doing Yankee stadium, two days apart and THEN coming back in November for MSG! I'm so thankful for that! Omg!

I was just totally bitching about that yesterday, lol. She's doing two shows in San Jose but the audience in the Bay Area is old and rich people - and when you come from Latin America, it really shows. I'm considering having to fly to Vegas or Denver or somewhere when she plays during a weekend - so I don't have to take time off work.

And of course then I see all these FREAKING NYC DATES, spread MONTHS APART, and I am soooo envious. Enjoy it!!!

Just got back from the show. To me it was SPECTACULAR. The crowd was amazing, especially when she was playing older hits and the whole stadium looked absolutely amazing. it was totally packed.

As i said before i had seats at the closest tiered seating possible. I didnt bother taking any footage cause i rather enjoy the show. I was with 5 other cousins who are all casual fans and they all thought the show was spectacular and she looked absolutely amazing. One of them said that the show was the best thing she has ever seen in her life!!! They all watched the show in awe although they didnt know most of her current stuff and loved every minute of it. I think this is the case for most of the crowd, leaving the stadium, everyone seemed extremely positive.

For me the highlights were GGW, Gang Bang, Lav, LAP, human nature, candy shop, vogue, celebration , express yourself and GMAYL.

just before LAV when she started stripping, she opened one side of her bra totally and showed her tit in a cheeky way. The crowd went absolutely mad!! After the show one of my cousins said she thinks she had her breast covered in flesh tone material but im not so sure. It was a great cheeky moment in any case.

The crowds favourite was LAP for sure. im kinda surprised i enjoyed songs that i wouldnt care so much about like human nature, candy shop and this version of lav. But they are all within my favourites.

Sorry i kinda typed all over the place with excitement. Any questions about the show, just ask!

By the way she was 45 mins later than the scheduled 9.30. The show started around 10.15.

I would love to know if the distance between the stage and the seated places is the same here than in Stade du france...really, I´m obssesed!!!! I want to know if Iç´m going to see something! :dramatic:

You can see the whole stage quite well obviously but M herself is still quite small even from the closest tiered seating. They did a great job with massive side screens though. Im personally quite satisfied, maybe it was no golden circle but it had the advantage of just turning up before the show rather than waiting all day to get a good position near the stage. Anc i think you can appreciate the stage and the whole atmosphere better.

wikipedia calls it an Arena, but with a capacity for 70.000 people in the concerts, quite big!

It is called turk telekom arena. It's a huge football stadium not an arena in the sense we know.

Just got back from the show. To me it was SPECTACULAR. The crowd was amazing, especially when she was playing older hits and the whole stadium looked absolutely amazing. it was totally packed.

As i said before i had seats at the closest tiered seating possible. I didnt bother taking any footage cause i rather enjoy the show. I was with 5 other cousins who are all casual fans and they all thought the show was spectacular and she looked absolutely amazing. One of them said that the show was the best thing she has ever seen in her life!!! They all watched the show in awe although they didnt know most of her current stuff and loved every minute of it. I think this is the case for most of the crowd, leaving the stadium, everyone seemed extremely positive.

For me the highlights were GGW, Gang Bang, Lav, LAP, human nature, candy shop, vogue, celebration , express yourself and GMAYL.

just before LAV when she started stripping, she opened one side of her bra totally and showed her tit in a cheeky way. The crowd went absolutely mad!! After the show one of my cousins said she thinks she had her breast covered in flesh tone material but im not so sure. It was a great cheeky moment in any case.

The crowds favourite was LAP for sure. im kinda surprised i enjoyed songs that i wouldnt care so much about like human nature, candy shop and this version of lav. But they are all within my favourites.

Sorry i kinda typed all over the place with excitement. Any questions about the show, just ask!

By the way she was 45 mins later than the scheduled 9.30. The show started around 10.15.

Sounds like fun!

Thanks for sharing!

It looked INSANE ! What a crowd ! I'm Happy she got great reception in Istanbul !

I fucking love her..... :straight coma: :dramatic:

See what happens when the crowd are electric.....you get tits and stuff!

Watching that video above of the opening....and hearing that crowd....OMG!!!! I have goosebumps. It's not normal that I feel this way :inlove:

Maybe she'll flash her pu$$i when she gets Down Undah :shock:

OMG - the scandal :dramatic:

'Queen of Pop shows Sydney what she had for breakfast' :rotfl: