June 7 - Istanbul

pasqual

Madonna arrived in Istanbul. You can watch the video of her getting off the plane with brahim at this link. She had a red carpet welcome.

http://webtv.hurriyet.com.tr/3/33311/20700533/1/madonna-kirmizi-haliyla-karsilandi.aspx

Apparently she is staying at Ciragan Palace Kempinski hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. An old ottoman palace conversion along the Bosphorus. She went to a sea food restaurant for dinner by boat and went back to her hotel by boat again. Apparently she will spend most of her day at the stadium tomorrow.

I can't wait for the report from this show :-D

I don't know why, but I love it when she has time to "take in" the cities she visits. Istanbul looks like a cool place. Lots of history.

Yesterday she's been going round the important historic places, mosques, palaces etc. It was interesting to see her hair covered in some photos where she is in Blue Mosque which is compulsory in Islam. When she was here for the girlie show, I think she stayed at the hotel all the time.

The weather should hopefully be perfect tonight for the show, clear and warm but no where near as hot as Abu dhabi.

Yesterday she's been going round the important historic places, mosques, palaces etc. It was interesting to see her hair covered in some photos where she is in Blue Mosque which is compulsory in Islam.

How cool. I wonder if she is doing research on that Jane Digby character...eerie considering the Wikipedia biography of that woman:

At age forty-six, Jane traveled to the Middle East, and fell in love with Sheik Abdul Medjuel el Mezrab (also known as Sheikh Abdul Mijwal Al Mezrab in accounts by contemporary Western travelers in Syria). Abdul Medjuel was a sheik of the Mezrab section of the Sba'a, a well-known sub-tribe of the great `Anizzah tribe of Syria].

Although he was twenty years her junior, the two were married under Muslim law and she took the name Jane Elizabeth Digby el Mezrab. Their marriage was a happy one and lasted until her death 28 years later.

Jane adopted Arab dress and learned Arabic in addition to the other eight languages in which she was fluent. Half of each year was spent in the nomadic style, living in goat-hair tents in the desert, while the rest was enjoyed in a palatial villa that she had built in Damascus.

She's arrived at the stadium ! Get Readyyyy Istanbul !!!!

30690110150994212175339.jpg

from news-of-Madonna

Guest Xanthium

Her energy levels are insane. She's doing a worldwide tour that is literally exhausting yet she makes time to see all the sights and monuments of each city she visits. Somebody give that bitch a sedative :lol:

M needs to drop Brahim and jump on Adrien Galo. That's a man right there.

NO. I say go for the one on the left. Much more of a manly type.

Look at that interview in Turkish. He was the bf of Emily from S&S right?