The Candy Shop MDNA Mix, whats the name of it?

pattitude

I've seen it being referred to as "The Erotic Candy Shop", but I don't know whether that's an official name - we'll see when the tour book drops

i just love this part of the show...great bordel corography...great mix...and i think she shut mouth to everybody that complaned about chooseing CS for this tour...it fits perfect for me

i just can t wait for HQ audios

I agree this performance and section of the show bleeds Madonna all over. This is what I've missed dearly from her shows the whole theatrical aspect much like BAT.

AMEN

Guest bluejean

Never grown tired of this song in general, great to have a new mix of it. Erotica would have been better though (of course)

Guest bluejean

The song it borrows from is very boring though (melodically.) Had anyone heard of this beforehand?

Thanks to this thread I finally caved in and watched the performance. It blew me away. Except for the fact that they didn't take Pharrell's voice out, I think it's great! ;)

Thanks to this thread I finally caved in and watched the performance. It blew me away. Except for the fact that they didn't take Pharrell's voice out, I think it's great! ;)

That's an odd decision because he's inclusion made sense for the album version and only within the context of the initial release. The aspect of your producer being an artist and adding themselves in a non-duet scenario instantly dates the contribution proving the practice is pure narcissism.

They've mixed Candy Shop with Ashamed Of Myself by Kelley Polar.

so cool. we need someone to make a studio remix as soon as posible. Dubtronic?

I'm really living this performance. I like the sleazy French setting. I think erotica doesn't add anything but I'm glad it's worked this time and so far one if my faves of the show.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen it being referred to as "The Erotic Candy Shop", but I don't know whether that's an official name - we'll see when the tour book drops

The tour book does indeed refer to it as "The Erotic Candy Shop"

• 2 weeks later...

Never thought I'd like Candy Shop, but here I am... totally loving this version. There's a studio fanmade version that's quite good, if not exactly the same. But it will be good enough until this comes out on the live cd :)

Never liked the song, but the mix is soooo good. I love it. I wish Madonna had gone to the 'Madame' idea for Hard Candy, it suits her perfectly, the chief of a burdel, as in the performance. And masculine looking.

The song it borrows from is very boring though (melodically.) Had anyone heard of this beforehand?

Well I personally love it! Oh and I've always loved Candy Shop...