Twitter: MDNA Dancers

Michael.

You are right Mat Guy.

I think Emilie feels she's in Madonna's inner circle :rolleyes: . I get that feeling from her twitter messages, and from soundchecks videos.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh Emilie....I wonder if Yaman is the same? I LOVE him...loved him on S&S too. To be fair I love them all! hahahah

probably depends on their mood.. I really liked Lilou. :)/> also Brahim, they seemed great. prince jron (sp?) as well on SS :)/> He put his arms around me for a pic and just seemed like a genuine & super nice guy. but Im not the type of fan who tries to really communicate with the dancers unless they really come into the triangle themselves and get their picture taken with fans etc.. it seems so pushy/awkward otherwise, but that's just my opinion ;)/>

PS the dancer/trainer nicole winhoffer (sp?) from the workout videos did a little training with the fans in the triangle. I remember someone saying later that she kept wondering why the people in brussels were so shy to ask her any questions or be approachable (aside from a few people i guess) :lmfao: so i guess some are open to it & others are more reserved.

Guest Rachelle of London

There was a great bunch of dancers on this tour, they were a happy bunch...you all know I love the Bonebreaker (flexers) they had to be amongst the most lovely guys in the world. I hope they come back next tour as they are exteremlely talented and love M. There's no need for dancers to be rude, I can understand them being "over" the fans but just be polite, PawsDown said those 3 were incredibly rude. Even when PawsDown was talking about it on Twitter Emilie and Chaz started arguing with her about it, it just looked unprofessional.

Yes Emilie was rude after the NYC shows and I didn't even approach her. My friends were 'like get over yourself woman'... She acted like she couldn't be bothered with the fans.

Drew Dollaz on the other hand :inlove: What a sweetheart. He was so cool and looked so grateful for the chance to be pary of that amazing thing. Luv him.

Guest Rachelle of London

Drew and the other bonebreakers are the epitome of class and professionalism.

Ugh I miss MDNA Tour so much!

Drew Dollaz on the other hand :inlove:/> What a sweetheart. He was so cool and looked so grateful for the chance to be pary of that amazing thing. Luv him.

he really reminds me of princejron in terms of personality & respect for M he shows online etc.. really nice to see!

real gentlemen. I think drew said on twitter he wants a girlfriend this year and I was wondering.. how in the world does such a nice & handsome young guy NOT have a girlfriend? what a lovely & polite guy he is.

I thought you said he was a cunt to u

True and he is a cunty little bitch but he is hot and he was everything on this tour! the most friendly on this tour IMO is Derrell Bullock! Of course he is also amazing! Elmilie I agree, she is a major stuck up! Well .... you know they all think they are Madonna lol Next!

Guest Rachelle of London

Derrell is a sweetheart!

hahaha San I'm still obsessed, I did calm down a few weeks back but the obsession is back

OMG so HOT!!!

i still don't understand if those are photos taken at the show or not. It looks like the are posing.

Guest Rachelle of London

oh I agree it looks like they're posing!

I love the shot though...omg Marvin is soooooo hot

Guest Rachelle of London

DAMN! Marvin's booty... :drool:

My knees are weak! He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

that marvin is so charismatic.. those eyes and the long hair. I think he'd made a good actor in some kind of bizarre romantic indie film

I agree!

My little sis who came with me to LA fell in love with Marvin immediately. She found herself watching him and forgot all about M. This is my fav pic she took of them together

604092_10151128859896239_1071283128_n.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

My little sis who came with me to LA fell in love with Marvin immediately. She found herself watching him and forgot all about M. This is my fav pic she took of them together

ghdhuhfuwdfhuwhdfihdciHSDIWUVFIWRHFURWHVUHDSJOVHIUDSHVIFHJIJFVIHFVUHDIUhdfcidjfcockodcvdv

why is he soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy?

Great pic San!!!! Your sis has the best taste....he's gorgeous!

OK Love Marvin, but what about Adrien Galo?

He had a close bond with Madonna on the tour. He's so amazing!!!

:drama:

• 2 weeks later...