Twitter: MDNA Dancers

Michael.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

Who is the dancer who performed w/M during "Like a Virgin" and "Je Taime"? He's so hot...

Marvin Gofin...part of the R.A.F. Dance Crew...he is sooo hot....I loved him in Vogue, nobody notices him in Vogue but I do hahahaha

Guest Rachelle of London

Where is he in Vogue?

at the beginning hes one of the dancers on the tip, alongside Stephanie, Kupono, Valeree and Derell

You can see him clearly from about 04;58 he adds that sexy macho vibe to Vogue...LOVE HIM

:inlove: Marvin shared with M one of the most intimate and soul -baring moments of the tour.

I can't imagine what's it like to be so intimate onstage with somone in front of thouhsands of people.

I think he's one of the few dancers that remained private and low key during and after the tour, no?

Guest Rachelle of London

:inlove: Marvin shared with M one of the most intimate and soul -baring moments of the tour.

I can't imagine what's it like to be so intimate onstage with somone in front of thouhsands of people.

I think he's one of the few dancers that remained private and low key during and after the tour, no?

Yes he did, considering he had a very key part of the show a lot of people dont even know his name, heck he even sang at the Olympia hahahahaha

He's amazing, you should check out his Youtube vids, he's super talented...YES I am his biggest fan ahahahahahhaha

Chelle you are so cute!

MDNA Tour is the first tour where I know all dancers name and follow them on Twitter. I am such a loon.

It's so sad they moved from the tour. I was secretly hoping for a second leg.

My boyfriend is tired lof me obsessing over the MDNA Tour (including the dancers) so I have noone to share my passion with, except for here.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle you are so cute!

MDNA Tour is the first tour where I know all dancers name and follow them on Twitter. I am such a loon.

It's so sad they moved from the tour. I was secretly hoping for a second leg.

My boyfriend is tired lof me obsessing over the MDNA Tour (including the dancers) so I have noone to share my passion with, except for here.

hahaha I understand, they are all amazing. The first dancer I became really aware of was Hypnosis (CT & S&S) I really love his dancing, I used to dance and love her or hate her Madonna is renowned for having the best of the best dancers on tour with her. Any dancer despite their dance style aims to be part of a huge production like a Madonna tour. What I love the most about MDNA Tour was the dancers are all such a great mix. You have professionally trained ballet dancers dancing alongside street dancers who have NO formal training at all. Its amazing! All of the performers on this tour have been great, the musicians, dancers, backup singers even the acrobats loool! Loved it

Couldn't help but share this... some moments w/Marvin on the MDNA Tour...

"The Corset Incident"

"Like a Virgin" Live in Rome

"Love Spent" Live in Cordoba

"Je T'aime... Moi Non Plus" Live in Paris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oxIYmSE8E8

Marvin doin' his thang in the "Human Nature" backdrop

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrsjhz_madonna-human-nature-mdna-tour-backdrop-hd_music

Edited by MrMojoRisin

OMG I never saw the Human Nature backdrop!!! at the shows I was distracted by the big screens and everything I missed so many details !!!

Thank you for posting :wow: :wow: .

Marvin was a big part of the show indeed.

Not Madonna related but I love this video of him....the talent! amazing

He (Marvin) was awkward while dancing GGW with high heels, quite frankly I think he was the only dancer that was out of place. Yes the LAV performance was very dramatic but thanks to M ..he never looked relaxed, but looking at the video above I can understand why!

Not Madonna related but I love this video of him....the talent! amazing

Marvin is my favorite dancer since day 1 in Tel Aviv, I always said. For him, this is a job and he doesn't behave like the others arrogants that think themselves as THE stars (*FLUSH*). He's talented, professional and humble.

And this video is amazing! I'm practicing as we speak!

He's amazing in that video!

I wonder how he felt about dancing in tights and high heels though ;)

Guest Rachelle of London

Marvin is my favorite dancer since day 1 in Tel Aviv, I always said. For him, this is a job and he doesn't behave like the others arrogants that think themselves as THE stars (*FLUSH*). He's talented, professional and humble.

And this video is amazing! I'm practicing as we speak!

Yes Mat Guy! I remember you saying that you liked him...he is, definitely humble and very professional!

Guest Rachelle of London

I thought you said he was a cunt to u

I dont know Alessandro's story but I remember PawsDown saying on Twitter that after the Miami show at a MDNA After Party, Kupono, Chaz and Emilie were being cunty and rude...I didnt want to believe it as they are some of my fave dancers off the tour...PawsDown then tweeted them about their "behaviour" and got into it a little with Emilie and Chaz

Emilie became an arrogant and cunty woman this tour. She's one of the dancers I was talking about in my post. It seems they all become like this if they comeback for a second tour.