June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

Guest Not4Pussies

she cant start after 10:30 in the US. isnt there a law or a rule in the US that concerts must end before or exactly at 11.

if she's late she'll probably come on at 9, 9:30

Guest Not4Pussies

oh i didnt know that!!!

haha well good. Ill be ready for bed. <- loser :laugh:

haha, yeah if the concert goes past 11 she gets fined.

for S&S at Dodger's Stadium she didn't come on till after 9.

that was a long wait too. they were waiting for seats to fill up

since traffic to get to Dodger Stadium was a bitch that nite.

- There was a reserved section on the floor for women wearing burqa. And until the middle of the show, many of them already had left because they tought the message of the show was offensive. (this one is very doubtful for me)

547904_475495509143836_142098355816888_1842919_1936660894_n.jpg

I note on twitter some are kicking off about the NkM interlude saying its Anti Islam. They obv haven't actually watched the video . Some are web calling for M's arrest.

Bless

Some things about Abu Dhabi shows I read:

- There was a reserved section on the floor for women wearing burqa. And until the middle of the show, many of them already had left because they tought the message of the show was offensive. (this one is very doubtful for me)

- Before strip down in LAV she said "This can be dangerous here".

- During LAP she pointed the mic to the crowd and nobody knew the lyrics until the FOURTH try. And she said "Finally!". (this one is doubtful too, I mean, they paid so much for a ticket and didn't know LAP???)

I thought someone said that she said "Let's live dangerously" ??

By the way, I also nearly got into a fight with some drunken chavvy low-class disgusting fat whore after the show last night. Everyone was heading to their cars, people were in great spirits, singing along to "Holiday" on the speaker system etc. and this fat drunk whore was shouting "Madonna sucks!! Madonna sucks!!". I turned around to her and gave her one of those "If looks could kill" type looks and she half-drunkenly was mouthing about how if Madonna was still playing she wouldn't have to be out here waiting for a cab when there are none (!) and then repeated again "Madonna sucks!!" And then I just turned around and shouted to her, "No, YOU suck and you are a DRUNK FAT BITCH as well!" at which point my friend started giggling nervously, grabbed me by the arm and pushed me to go to her car. :lmao:

(and yes I just realised how "Cutie of the evening" that post was. But hey, she was dissing Madonna! :shy: )

:rotfl: Amazing.

During Open you Heart she shouted at a fan who was fanning herself with a fan " Give me you fan ! Give me your fan !" The fan obliged She took the fan and started fanning herself and said " You know you're my number one FAN."

I love how playful she was last night. It was like being touched by GOD ! :laugh:

I love these little stories. So cute.

I note on twitter some are kicking off about the NkM interlude saying its Anti Islam. They obv haven't actually watched the video . Some are web calling for M's arrest.

Bless

:abuse: It seems the video is too complicated for some to understand. M is being accused of being pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic & now anti-Islam?

LAURYN HILL was supposed to be onstage at 9pm and didnt show up until 11:30

everyoone just stood around smokin weed all night....HIP HOP YA DONT STOP.

she cant start after 10:30 in the US. isnt there a law or a rule in the US that concerts must end before or exactly at 11.

if she's late she'll probably come on at 9, 9:30

:abuse: It seems the video is too complicated for some to understand. M is being accused of being pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic & now anti-Islam?

Indeed. Sheer idiocy . They prob didn't even see the video.

Bless

who? thats more scary than supporters of marine le pen or right wingers being angry with madonna.

If you search Madonna on twitter you see some people from Abu Dhabi etc saying how disgusting it was being anti Islam and posting a still from the NkM video where there is an Islam symbol with a red line through it. Not noting that it was one of many. Just the usual religious outrage

:rotfl: Good on her. No wonder she's having the dropsies...everything is coated in sweat. Unpolished my arse!

Here you can see a big guy trying to wipe down the wet floors on the catwalk as M approaches the area where she does the breakdown.

They were drowning in sweat, humidity, and heat. Poor things. :|:lol: No wonder one of the dancers said it felt like trying to dance on ice.

She also wasn't wearing her fur during OYH

http://lockerz.com/s/214587458

More pics here (including pics of some merchandise)

http://lockerz.com/gallery/4301585

B’wood cheers for Madonna

Mumbai Mirror | Jun 6, 2012, 09.51AM IST

B’wood cheers for Madonna

Manish Malhotra, Tanuj Garg, Sophie Chaudhry gush about the diva

Madonna hit the stage running at Abu Dhabi's Yas Island stadium on Sunday in her first ever concert in the Gulf.

An estimated 25,000 fans cheered and screamed as the Material Girl finally appeared on stage more than two hours late, wearing a skin-tight black outfit from her Girl Gone Wild album. Brandishing an assault rifle during her hit Revolver, the superstar saluted the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the second stop in her MDNA world tour.

Several Bollywood celebrities were spotted in the crowd. Fashion designer Manish Malhotra had even tweeted a picture of him and his friends who travelled to Abu Dhabi for the concert. This included, Tanuj Garg, Sophie Choudhry, Manav Gangwani, Urmila Matondkar, Zayed and Fardeen Khan with their wives.

Manish wrote: "Madonna was superb: show production was spectacular" but regretfully added, "Wish Madonna had sung Material Girl, Frozen, Get into the groove."

Sophie however happier with the show. She tweeted, "Madonna is truly the Queen of reinvention! The staging and choreography was incredible! Her energy, work ethic and talent are awe inspiring!"

Speaking to Mumbai Mirror, Sophie said, "My dear friend Manav Gangwani and I went together. And we had the most incredible experience. Madonna's manager Guy Oseary arranged for us to have friend and family passes which meant we were so close to the stage that we could almost touch her."

Sophie isn't new to Madonna concerts either. But everytime, the diva seems to surprise her. "Her talent, dedication and ability to constantly reinvent herself are just awe inspiring, said Sophie.

About the Abu Dhabi show, she added, "A lot of people wanted to hear all her old songs but the tour is to promote the music of her new album and I thought the staging and choreography was just mesmerising. The highlights for me were the opening on Girls Gone Wild, Vogue, Like A Prayer and I'm A Sinner. The woman is a legend."

Guest boytoyville

I am going to ask the annoying question. Was the venue as full for the second show as the first? There are lots of dumb reports on MSN, yahoo and other sites. One article on MSN said" Madonna stupidly puts Shawstica in show" or however you said it or "Madonna booed in Middle East". Can the press ever be nice. I can't believe the one article blatently called her stupid lol. Reviewers hated Blonde Ambtion and that is now seen as legendary so reviews by nobodys mean nothing.

Guest boytoyville

In this clip you can hear the 5 people booing at the beginning lol and there is one Guy who boos like 5 times haha. I would have kicked this guys ass if he was next to me. What a moron. Anyways, crowd their looked lame. I am sure Europe and US will be far more enthusiastic.

well i think those shows in Abu Dhabi passed very well...dont forget people there are not very friendly with western philosophy of freedom of speach and gay freedom and such...M is pritty forward in expressing that so there could be a lot of bad moments...protests and etc...we will see what will happen in Russia...other shows will pass great i belive

Yes the jacket open is way more cool and also the outfit without the fur. But she did that only because of the heat, i don't think she will do that again unless she is drowning in sweat again. I bet that for Europe and US she will use her jacket closed and that ugly fur as she originally intended.

Bless

They all need to watch the whole video before they criticize anything. If it wasn't M, probably nobody would give a shit! Well, good promo for the tour.

Maybe she need to release NKM 2012. :lol:

Look at her blouse

At the moment she just unbuttoned her top ( I think due to the intense heat ) and said " That's right. If it's too hot just take it off." She also said " If you think it's hot down there ( the audience ) you should try up here." :laugh:

I am going to ask the annoying question. Was the venue as full for the second show as the first? There are lots of dumb reports on MSN, yahoo and other sites. One article on MSN said" Madonna stupidly puts Shawstica in show" or however you said it or "Madonna booed in Middle East". Can the press ever be nice. I can't believe the one article blatently called her stupid lol. Reviewers hated Blonde Ambtion and that is now seen as legendary so reviews by nobodys mean nothing.

I took this pic with my iphone. ( which ran out of battery half way through Vogue !!!! )

40344710150903226273096.jpg

It was packed but not too packed . Most people took their seats/space quite late.

There were still rooms in on the sides of Golden Circle .

Also as for people complaining regarding NKM interlude , as I was leaving the venue I looked up and they had these balcony box just above the drink station and there were these Islamic women wearing their tradional Hijabs ( sorry if I use the wrong word etc ) dancing to Holiday which was blasting from speaker.

Well if that noted classic Sex and the City 2 is anything to I by I fully expect those women to head back to their secret place, take off those traditional clothes and reveal their cone bra ensembles underneath while they dance to GGW