June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

mmmm...does she actually sing any songs live??? May have to wait for more footage but the clips l have seen so far are not a good sign, thought LAP would be live.

mmmm...does she actually sing any songs live??? May have to wait for more footage but the clips l have seen so far are not a good sign, thought LAP would be live.

LAP was live dear. And so was LAV, Masterpiece, Im a Sinner, Im Addicted, OYH, PDP, Candy Shop, HN... and Express Yourself!!!!!

It was incredible ! I'm on the iPhone and i am tired but it was absolutely fantastic.

Yes she was late but big deal. Benassi played too long and the organisation was shambolic in the venue anyway.

Most importantly ... I was in the triangle.. Front row... And.....

I touched her hand during Like a Prayer!!

I can't describe it.. It just all went by so quickly. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow but this time I'm in the cheap seats. I don't think I will ever be as close in a madonna show as I was to her tonight.

The show is amazing. It's as if Sticky never even happened. Proper old school Madonna.

She kept saying it was too hot. Brought flashbacks of BAT Barcelona.

Transgression segment is ultraviolent. Like Blonde Ambition meets Drowned World.

Like the album, there are many self referential elements (to previous tours) in this show.

Great to read! Happy you had a blast!!! :thumbsup:

I touched her hand during Like a Prayer!!

I would have a heart attack if that happened to me. Glad you had a good time!

I just came back from the show! I was the one who tweeted about people fainting. Haha it's true. It's my first ever Madonna show and fuck how the hell does she do this? It was all pure workout!

Some bullets of what I saw from where I was at the Gold Circle, left side. Please bear in mind that it's MY FIRST EVER MADONNA CONCERT

- Guy Oseary was creepily everywhere. One time I shouted at him "Stop tweeting, Guy!" And he just winked at me. Jerk

- Rocco was sooooo cute, I saw Mercy and David too, I wasn't sure but I thought I saw Lourdes too

- Back to Rocco, he had so many appearances on the concert. And we all think Lola is the next star/Madonna, but hell no, Rocco is

- Her mic slipped her hand during Girl Gone Wild, it became obvious she was lipping. Cute though because she laughed at herself

- The imagery was toooo dark

- The CHEEKS are so obvious for real

- She was so affected by the heat. One time she said "This shit is HOT, This shit is HOT, motherfuckers!" (pointing to her pussy)

- Why was she sooo late? The organizer's sucks huge donkey balls. I was lining up at 5pm, gates opened at 8pm, Benassi played sooo long, Madonna came on at 10:30

- A lot of fights broke out on stage, so much fainting too. And there were a lot of kids WTF!

- I saw Suedey inside the Golden Triangle! He was with a buncha girls. Queen of Life amongst mortals.

- Choose your seating carefully, if you're at the Golden Circle, go up the one nearest to the front ramp so you'll have a full view of her

- The entry to the pit in Abu Dhabi came with VIP tix, and some stupid iPad pointing raffle while the fans were queing

- IMO, i think she lipped a lot, but she had awesome voice when she sang live, especially with Masterpiece

- Don't get me wrong, it was the best concert I've ever seen, I cried during Like a Prayer, but I thought she was uncharacteristically stiff. Some in the crowd were commenting that age seems to be already getting to her. She also seemed so tired.

- Still, it was well worth it. Will defo watch her again.

Nice reviews. Are you going to see her again tomorrow?

We got there at 4.30 but only joined the queue at 5.30 be because it was too hot! Didn't make a difference though as doors opened at 7! So much for early entry. They did let us go in first though so fair enough.

Still can't believe she touched me! This was after a lot of eye contact so I'm well pleased.

Before she did Like a Virgin she said, "let's live dangerously". I wonder if she has been advised to tone it down for the UAE.

I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised that she has managed to get away with not having to change the show. It's really controversial in a lot of parts. Sticky, Confessions and Reinvention seem very tame in comparison.

Ugg, you are so lucky!

How did her hand feel? Was it dry, scaly, rough, moist, hairy?

Wonderful reports from Nix Marco ( love the GO tidbit ) and Suedehead (touching her hand..AHHHAHAHA )!

Rest and rehydrate and update us with the juciy details you forgot.

The hair roll secret is revealed! :laugh:

20120603-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-abu-dhabi-04.jpg

I think the biggest issue about being late was the temperature at Abu Dhabi. People were literally fainting waiting for her (she showed up at 1030pm). But like any great show, it was all forgotten the moment she came on.

For those who went to the show, did she do this at the show too?

tumblr_m527ugadOk1qzwglbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m51xqypLBp1qkzr9fo1_500.jpg

Did she change anything from Tel Aviv? KNM has people of the same sex kissing & that's forbidden there, so I was wondering how that went down. If she did the same show she did in Tel Aviv during the first night at Abu Dhabi, I hope they don't force her to change anything for the 2nd show.

md1d.jpg

md2p.jpg

I saw Tony , Madonna's dresser ran past me at the Yas Viceroy Hotel. I asked the staffs about Madonna and they were all " Oh No NO NO NO NO she's not staying here. No No . You got it wrong . Oh No No No ." It was like a sketch from some sitcome. Funny.

Stay hydrated! And choose the right spot if you're in Gold Circle. If at the pit, should be fine.

Thanks Marco.I have the Golden Circle tix . I am hoping she's not going to start late tonight

Thanks Marco.I have the Golden Circle tix . I am hoping she's not going to start late tonight

portable-fan-ld29575-571.jpg

I have a problem with the fact that there's no air in here and I'm gonna die.

Open. The door. Now.

I'm suffocating.

^ That is a very good idea actually. Oh another warning! If you queue up early, there are absolutely no toilets outside the concert premises, you can only do your "business" once inside the gates. And for us last night, it only opened at almost 8pm, and I was there at 5pm. So I had to hold my pee for a good three hours :/

portable-fan-ld29575-571.jpg

I have a problem with the fact that there's no air in here and I'm gonna die.

Open. The door. Now.

I'm suffocating.

THANKS GU. God am going to be BAKED !

^ That is a very good idea actually. Oh another warning! If you queue up early, there are absolutely no toilets outside the concert premises, you can only do your "business" once inside the gates. And for us last night, it only opened at almost 8pm, and I was there at 5pm. So I had to hold my pee for a good three hours :/

I saw people leaving the hotel at 8 pm last night ! My god 3 hour pee holding ??? :ohmy: