Tel Aviv Tour Reviews

IslandBreeze

Does a confused load of drivel from Perez count :horn:

Nope :s98:

Matt @ http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/06/the-mdna-tour-a-review-from-tel-aviv.html just posted one from a fan,

NOT MATT HIMSELF:

2hgtp8g.jpg

Keep reading for an exclusive, eyewitness account of The MDNA Tour's opener in Tel Aviv by a longtime and trusted Boy Culture reader/discerning Madonna fan...

"The show is extremely rich in visual material and less of a sing-along. M's show must be seen in smaller venues. So much care in details gets lost in a stadium.

"Her entrance and the opening number were grand! Felt like Madonna Does Vegas. A bit too dark and violent, a feast for the eyes and less of a concert-party, the first half didn't really get me jumping up and down, despite a (short) cheerleader section. Some songs at the beginning were used to fit in the narrative of the show, but failed musically.

sq1nqh.jpg

"'Hung Up' totally missed connection with the audience again, like in Sticky & Sweet—guess that song only works in the original arrangement. 'Open Your Heart' was uncovincing too, which is sad, having waited 22 years, but let me hear it again at the next show.

"The Basque musicians, with great harmonies and rhythm, are the best world-music contribution to all of her shows (Scottish for RIT, Middle Eastern for Confessions, Balkan for S&S). "'Masterpiece' was simply beautiful. Her peace speech was a bit too long and repetitive; she said the best line when the music had already started.

"I simply adored all of the second half, especially the section that did justice to all of her work in the magnificent and long-overlooked early '90s style and music. So theatrical, elegant and sexy...I called it Girlie Show 2.0! 'Vogue' was stunning, 'Erotic Candy Shop' was a great surprise.

"The 'Justify My Love' video is as beautiful as DWT's 'Paradise (Not for Me)'. "'Nobody Knows Me' is a bit too much of a repetition of the 'Sorry' Remix and 'Get Stupid', but in it you have an important message about equality.

"I am glad she put 'I'm Addicted' and 'I'm a Sinner' at the end of the show, doing justice to some great material on the MDNA album that has been overshadowed by undeniably wrong singles choices.

"I must say that the distance from the stage and the cold audience (how unexpected of Israel! They woke up from their sleep only for 'Like a Prayer'!) affected my perception and participation, but I can't wait to see it from the field in Italy, with an audience largely consisting of true fans.

"So odd she left out 'Love Spent'—that was the only setlist disappointment—but finally, she has done a consistent revision of her live repertoire and show structure!

"Despite the bad sound in the stadium, I thought her singing was good. Many new songs had her live voice compressed and auto-tuned, like in the album, and in others she had some obvious pre-recorded help, but generally it felt very much a heart-felt, sung-through show. The 'Like a Virgin' waltz, with totally different harmonies, had her in her sexiest, lowest register ever.

"What else? Great hairdos! A couple of very disappointing costumes, but one, by Gaultier, was ICONIC and could define her image in the public eye for a long time!"

there's neutral/positive from la belgique.. but these folks are hard to please ;) at least they didnt go on about lip syncing ;)

I heard about one article in austria that first started as VERY positive, but out of nowhere totally changed and got edited into the exact opposite. :huh:

Perez was there and the review count:

Madonna Kicks Off MDNA Tour! Perez Reviews!

Filed under: Madonna > Perez Reviews

Nobody puts on a show quite like Madonna! No one even comes close!

With a career spanning 30 years, she is still the undisputed Queen of Pop! An entertainer whose showmanship is unparallelled! Her meticulous work ethic and perfectionism is evident in everything she does and especially evident in her tours, like the one she kicked off in Tel Aviv on Thursday night.

The MDNA tour is a love story. A story of love gone wrong! An exploration of the many sides of love. But especially the dark side. The MDNA show is dark. Very dark. And those rays of light she sprinkles throughout the show come as some much needed relief.

Madonna is exorcising the demon of Guy Ritchie from her spirit. Quite literally! This show is ALL ABOUT HIM, just as the MDNA album is all about her failed marriage. And, understanding Madonna as well as we do, we were expecting her to do many songs off the new record. And she did. That may be something a more casual fan will have issue with. The MDNA tour is light on old school Madonna hits.

The show begins with….. read the rest of our review after the jump!

Clocking in at an hour and fifty minutes, the show begins with Madonna in a church. Religious themes, which she has explored throughout her career, are also a consistent in this new show.

As monks kick things off with a religious chant that eventually morphs into a chant of her name, the Queen descends from the heavens in a pulpit, as if in confession. She is seen only in shadows. When she is finally revealed and she goes into the first song, Girl Gone Wild, she is dressed in all black and armed with a big automatic weapon.

She is starting off with a bang! Literally. Clearly sending a message here! The production is the biggest Madonna has ever done. With moveable pieces and blocks, the stage is constantly changing shape. So impressive! We don't think that's ever been done before! Especially not that way!

Girl Gone Wild was peppered with just a dash of Material Girl. And the dance breakdown was killer!

Up next was Revolver. More guns. More violence. More darkness. And a video cameo by Lil Wayne!

Things got even darker, yup, REALLY DARK, during Gang Bang, where Madonna is on the run from the law. A criminal. A cold-blooded murder. Emphasis on the blood. Lots of blood is shown. Lots of backup dancers killed by Madonna.

Some pretty heavy stuff, right? A full-on fight between Madonna and one of her dancers ensued, choreographed so adroitly. It was exhausting us watching her be so physical! How does she do it? She's superhuman!

She was full-on, all-out and balls-to-the-wall!

What a way to kick off a show with these three songs back-to-back!

There was one thing, though, we did have a troubling concern with about the way Madonna performed these three songs. Clearly a choice, her microphone had an effect on it for these beginning songs that made her sound almost computer-like. It was a bit off-putting for us. Thankfully, that vocal "effect" was only for that beginning segment.

Papa Don't Preach was next. Only it was just a tease! She only performed just a little bit of the song! The slackline from the Super Bowl performance came out. And now it was Madonna's turn to use it during Hung Up.

That was followed up by I Don't Give A, featuring Madonna on guitar and a fierce video cameo by Nicki Minaj!

Then came time for a costume change. Heartbeat was the music for the interlude, which had a video accompaniment but was mainly about the contortionists working the front of the triangle-shaped stage.

After which…The first moment of levity!

Express Yourself. Classic Madonna anthem! The queen in her cheerleader outfit! The first time she wore color! White and red.

This was also the first moment in the show where she seemed to loosen up and seemed to be having more fun. This also was the moment in the show where she mashed up Express Yourself with Lady GaGa's Born This Way and her own She's Not Me.

There was baton-twirling! M was having a ball!

Quickly after came Give Me All Your Luvin. There was a flying marching band! Literally! Her dancers were suspended high above and bangin' the drums! It was sick!

The energy during this two-song segment was OUT OF THIS WORLD! It was definitely the climax of the show and a moment that could not be topped.

We think closing with Express and Luvin would have been more effective! Up next was a video montage of some of Madonna's greatest moments. Outfit change. Back in black. Then came Turn Up The Radio. M on guitar again. The energy was still super high! Those awesome blocks, the moveable stage pieces, were really shown off here.

This was followed by a tribal (not in the electro sense) percussive reworking of Open Your Heart, featuring a cameo by Madonna's son, Rocco. A gypsy moment!

This was very similar to the La Isla Bonita segment during the Sticky & Sweet tour. Yes, a lot of people are stealing from Madonna… and she's even stealing from herself! There were some approaches to songs, the way she presented them, that felt very similar to ways she's done songs on tour in the past.

Open Your Heart started off small and intimate but opened up and ended up growing to be quite huge!

Then, Madonna addressed the audience in Tel Aviv for the first time, explaining why she chose to start her world tour in Israel.

"If there is peace in the Middle East, then there can be peace in the whole world," she said.

She added that: "We are all human beings. We all want to love and be loved. We need to rise above our egos and our titles. Treat every human being with dignity and respect. If we don't, we will never have peace."

She said she hoped beginning her tour in Tel Aviv was a message for peace. "No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being," she buttoned her speech as she segued into Masterpiece.

After this moment of slowing things down, another costume change and an AMAZING Justify My Love video interlude. We wish she would have performed the song in the show, though! Some Jabbawockeez-inspired dancers took to the stage during the Justify video.

Then, it was time to Vogue! Back in black for a costume change, though paired with a balancing white shirt.

This was a super fun, gay, camp version of Vogue. It was very Eyes Wide Shut.

This was the first time M used a head mic. And she even changed her hair up!

Afterwards, it was off to the brothel for Candy Shop. We LOVE Madonna, but that song felt very self-indulgent. This could have been a moment to appease the more average fans with an old school hit. Candy Shop was fun, though, and even had a hint of Erotica.

Then, she wipes her pussy (in character) - quite literally - and launches into Human Nature, with mirrors all around her. Nopes, she's still not sorry!

Then, the shirt comes off for a very revealing (in many ways) version of Like A Virgin. With just a piano accompanying her, this was the heart of the show! It's as if Guy Ritchie was standing in front of her and she was singing directly to him. It was so dramatic!

At one point during the song, a backup dancer puts a corset on Madonna, zips her up and then quite literally sucks the air out of her as he pulls the strings of the corset so tight she can barely breath!

Powerful stuff! Revelatory! Or so we are reading into it! Ha

That was followed by a Nobody Knows Me video interlude, complete with a tribute to Tyler Clementi and other teens lost too soon. Once again, very powerful stuff!

Another costume change. M pops up in a diamond robe. New hairdo too.

I'm Addicted and a Kung Fu moment was next, which was very reminiscent of Sky Fits Heaven from the Drowned World tour.

This was followed by I'm A Sinner, which was just okay. Madonna was on the guitar, wearing a garland of flowers, and gave a very hippy-inspired rendition of the song. Projections were displayed on the blocks to make them look like buses. It all felt very '60s and we wish she would have done Beautiful Stranger here instead.

Three male singers, a vocal group M hired to join her on the tour and a constant throughout the show, came back for this song and they did some chanting.

Then, a big choir and Like A Prayer. While not as epic as her Super Bowl performance, it still went over so well! Such a timeless song! One of the best pop songs ever written!

That would have been a great moment to end the show with (or with the Express Yourself/Give Me All Your Luvin' twofer), but Madonna came back for Celebration, which felt kinda anticlimactic. The audience wasn't that into this song and it kinda fell flat.

Knowing Madonna as well as we do, though, now that she has exorcised the demon of Guy Ritchie out of her system, her next tour will be much lighter and more hits-heavy, like the Re-Invention or Confessions tour.

As we said at the beginning, though, nobody puts on a show quite like Madonna! No one even comes close!

We genuinely loved MDNA! We enjoyed it more than the Sticky & Sweet tour! And we can't wait to see it again! Several times!!!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i'm glad his fat ass enjoyed it and gave it a good review but still...... :sick:

im very curious as to what the american press will have to say about the show once it gets here

If anyone else did a show like that they would praise it like the best thing ever but since this is Madonna they are much more hard to please. She faces the strongest criticism in the industry, thats why her shows are always so amazing.

http://www.hollywood...t-review-332149

The pop queen kicks off her world tour with excessive gun-toting, a new cone bra and a dig at Lady Gaga.

For a show that was originally billed as a “Concert for Peace,” the opening night of Madonna’s world tour in Tel Aviv, Israel, featured a disproportionate amount of violence.

Wielding a (presumably) fake AK-47 followed by a revolver, the pop superstar sang of shooting her lover dead in the show’s first act, in between acrobatic moves that had her disarming masked bandits and killing them at close range. One might be tempted to think that the location -- Ramat Gan Stadium, mere miles from any number of religious landmarks and hotly contested territories that have embroiled the region in war and struggle for thousands of years -- was appropriate. But by the same token, you could just as easily label the theatrics, which included blood splattered on a giant video screen and a gun pointing in the direction of the audience, as being in poor taste.

Such was the constant contradiction of Madonna’s MDNA tour kickoff, which was originally slated for two nights at the 41,000-capacity stadium (the first was canceled so the singer could fit in another day of rehearsal) where her previous international trek, Sticky & Sweet, ended in 2009. “I chose to start my world tour in Israel for a special and important reason,” the singer told the sold-out crowd. “You can’t be a fan of mine and not want peace in the world. People of all walks of life, we’re all sons and daughters of the universe and human beings. We all bleed the same color. We all want to love and be loved. It’s easy to say, ‘I want peace,’ it’s another thing to do it. … No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being.”

Madonna’s comments were greeted with cheers, thanks in no small part to the pure spectacle that was her two-hour show, complete with eight wardrobe changes (including a Gaultier-designed update of her iconic cone bra), 22 dancers (including one Rocco Ritchie), a gospel choir and two slackline walkers. In fact, before she even hit the stage (45 minutes later than scheduled), fans already had gotten wind of a few of the tricks she had up her sleeve -- namely, a seamless mash-up of her 1989 hit “Express Yourself” with Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way,” which the self-anointed queen called “reductive” when asked about the two songs’ similarities in January. It seems Madge, who bookended that performance with a chant of “she’s not me,” will get the last word.

And deservedly so. With three decades of superstardom under her belt, Madonna has pretty much perfected the art of mass entertainment with a hint of scandal. So it should come as no surprise, even in the Holy Land, that her show would open with a giant cross, the clang of a church bell and cloaked clergymen. After all, this is a woman who, in 2004, adopted the Hebrew name Esther as a show of her faith to the mystic practices of Kabbalah. But how all that religious iconography ties into numbers like “Girl Gone Wild” and “Gang Bang,” both off her latest album MDNA, is less clear.

And therein lies the problem with the MDNA tour, which relies heavily on songs from Madonna’s new album and features mostly snippets of her biggest hits. On the set list, only “Papa Don’t Preach,” “Vogue,” “Open Your Heart,” “Hung Up” and the aforementioned “Express Yourself” got a nearly complete performance, while “Like a Prayer” was a nearly spot-on reprise of Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show performance from earlier this year. “Holiday,” “Ray of Light,” “Music,” and “Into the Groove,” meanwhile, were relegated to mere seconds on the scratchy turn of the radio dial, a fitting intro to “Turn Up the Radio,” one of eight songs from MDNA, including “I’m Addicted,” “I’m a Sinner” and “Masterpiece,” the latter from her 2011 film, W.E.

Did the song selection disappoint fans? With the exception of her hardcore followers, the hundreds of thousands who bought MDNA during week one and helped it secure the coveted top spot on the Billboard album chart, it’s likely that it did, but that’s not to say that they weren’t all entertained. Ever the perfectionist, a spry Madonna leapfrogged from set to dazzling set -- a hotel room, cathedral, candy shop -- strapping on a guitar for “I Don’t Give a” (leads were taken by Monte Pittman, who contentiously parted ways with Adam Lambert in 2011), rubberbanding her body with gravity-defying tightrope moves and high-fiving the loyalists assembled in a mosh pit-like enclosure in front of the stage. Constantly crisscrossing the massive structure, she took barely a couple of breathers during portions that showcased guest spots (via video) by the likes of Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj; the latter is featured along with M.I.A. on the cheery recent single “Give Me All Your Luvin.' "

And to her credit, Madonna’s vocals, like her physique, were also in tip-top shape. Unlike many of today’s multiplatinum pop acts (your Britney Spears or Rihanna), the performance employed only minimal lip-synching, most evident during the closing number “Celebration.” Indeed, the show’s highlight was a dramatically slowed-down rendition of one of her biggest hits, “Like a Virgin,” which Madonna delivered in waltz form while slinking on the floor, letting her voice fill the ginormous open-air space with the vitality of a singer at the top of her game.

It stood in stark contrast to the fire-and-brimstone vibe exhibited during the rest of the show and, in that sense, was a welcome reprieve. Then again, a comment Madonna made early on -- “I’m going straight to hell; I have a lot of friends there” -- let the world know exactly where her head is at these days: a very dark place, but one that’s thoroughly enjoyable.

Set List:

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don’t Preach

Hung Up

I Don’t Give a

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin’

Turn Up the Radio

Open Your Heart

Sagara Jo

Masterpiece

Vogue

The Erotic Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like a Virgin Waltz

I’m Addicted

I’m a Sinner

Like a Prayer

Celebration

Kicking off tour, Madonna shows she's no lady (Gaga)

By Dan Williams, Reuters

(Reuters) - Pop superstar Madonna kicked off a new world tour on Thursday wishing peace on the Middle East even as she showcased grim dance routines depicting violence and bloody gunmen among her more colorful numbers.

Madonna, 53, mixed hit songs over three decades in music with tunes from her recent album, MDNA, before a packed audience, and she took a sly dig at younger diva, Lady Gaga.

"She's not me!" Madonna belted out at the end of "Express Yourself," which she had reworked to include a sampling of Lady Gaga's recent "Born This Way."

That song from Lady Gaga, who emerged on the pop music scene about four years ago and has enjoyed a huge following, was noted by many fans and critics as being very similar to Madonna's late 1980s dance club smash.

Since Lady Gaga, 26, released "Born This Way," there has been speculation that a generational challenge was in the works and comedians have poked fun at any imagined rivalry between the two women.

Despite occasional lighthearted touches such as a baton-twirling routine in cheerleader formation and a psychedelic homage to Indian philosophy, the dominant mood at Thursday's concert in Tel Aviv seemed more grim with a stage shrouded in black and red and costumes that often appeared ominous.

"Like a Virgin," a dance tune that helped propel Madonna to stardom as risqué pop ingénue in the 1980s, was performed as a mournful cabaret with violin accompaniment. At one point, the singer was trussed up and hoisted into the air by four male dancers, then lowered onto a platform as though into a volcano - a virgin sacrifice.

For "Gang Bang," Madonna wrestled with armed intruders whom she then dispatched with a pistol - their "blood" spattering across an enormous video backdrop. In a routine for "Revolver", she wielded a Kalashnikov rifle, used by many modern-day insurgents, while one of her dancers favored an Israeli Uzi.

The exertions never sapped her confident singing, though she did become somewhat breathless during remarks to the audience at Ramat Gan stadium on Tel Aviv's outskirts.

"I chose to start my world tour in Israel for a very specific and important reason. As you know, the Middle East and all the conflicts that have been occurring here for thousands of years - they have to stop," she said to cheers.

A devotee of Jewish mysticism, Madonna had dubbed the first leg of her 28-country MDNA tour the Peace Concert and distributed free tickets to some of the Palestinians who attended from the occupied West Bank and east Jerusalem.

Among them was a woman named Yasmine, who declined to give her last name in light of Palestinian calls to boycott the Madonna concert and other cultural events in Israel. She offered a mixed assessment of the show.

"I wasn't a fan of the intro. It was too aggressive and massacre-like," Yasmine said. "Her (Madonna's) speech about peace and the mention of Palestine was heartfelt, though."

Avihay Asseraf, an Israeli who dedicated a Facebook page to Madonna's visit, was more sanguine about the darker displays.

"That's how she chose to express herself this time," he said. "Ultimately this is a show, a spectacle, and it's all for fun."

Swedish newspapers've been really rough on the show, the two biggest ones basically ripped M to shreds... hopefully it won't affect ticket sales too much.

Aftonbladet gave her 0/5

Expressen, 1/5

The Gothenburg Post, 3/5

Edited by thelament

Swedish newspapers've been really rough on the show, the two main basically ripped M to shreds... hopefully it won't affect ticket sales too much.

Aftonbladet, 0/5

Expressen, 1/5

The Gothenburg Post, 3/5

Why? What could possiblebe their excuse? Did they actually saw this show???

Swedish newspapers've been really rough on the show, the two main basically ripped M to shreds... hopefully it won't affect ticket sales too much.

Aftonbladet, 0/5

Expressen, 1/5

The Gothenburg Post, 3/5

Why does the media hate her so much? :lol:

It literally looks breathtaking!

Guest ditaluver

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/01/2828012/madonna-in-israel-doesnt-disappoint.html

Madonna in Israel doesn’t disappoint

Madonna treated tens of thousands of ecstatic fans in Israel to the inaugural show of her “MDNA” world tour on Thursday, performing in a country where she has long claimed a special bond.

The Material Girl, a devotee of a form of Jewish mysticism known as Kabbalah, danced, bumped, grinded and vogued in flashy costumes to a raucous crowd at Ramat Gan stadium near Tel Aviv.

Madonna emerged on stage in a confessional, breaking through its glass window using a rifle, which she then aimed at the audience. She wore a skin-tight black outfit to sing her first song, Girl Gone Wild, accompanied by dancers dressed as monks.

While some artists have opted to boycott Israel because of its policies toward Palestinians, the 53-year-old Madonna’s ties to the Jewish state have only strengthened in the last few years.

She has made personal pilgrimages in 2004 and 2007 along with other Kabbalah devotees. She wrapped up her 2008-2009 “Sticky and Sweet” tour with two shows in the Holy Land, her first in 16 years.

During that show, she wrapped herself in an Israeli flag and called Israel the “energy center of the world.”

Madonna, who is not Jewish, has been dabbling in Kabbalah for more than a decade and has taken on a Hebrew name, Esther. On previous trips to Israel she went to the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem, the holiest site where Jews can pray, and visited the grave of a revered Jewish sage.

Her passion for Kabbalah has sparked criticism in Israel, where some rabbis chide her for venturing into religious study usually reserved for those with a strong background in Jewish law.

She landed in Israel last week, arriving with her children, her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat and a 70-person entourage. She spent the days leading up to the performance rehearsing for the glitzy show and visiting Kabbalah centers.

For years, violence kept musicians away from Israeli stages. Now, with the ebb of the Palestinian uprising over the last decade, performers planning concerts have faced pressure from activists to cancel their appearances in Israel as political punishment.

A number of artists have heeded the call, while others like Madonna, Paul McCartney and Leonard Cohen have performed to gracious fans in recent years.

After Tel Aviv, the “MDNA” tour moves on to Abu Dhabi and includes stops in Istanbul, Buenos Aires and Cleveland, Ohio.

Her last tour grossed more than $400 million.

I honestly have no clue. i loved the show. reading the swedish reviews, i had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

the journalists at expressen and aftonbladet really did their best to assure the readers that they hated the show.

what's really funny, though, is that expressen's one of the main sponsors of her Gothenburg show... hah.

Swedish newspapers've been really rough on the show, the two biggest ones basically ripped M to shreds... hopefully it won't affect ticket sales too much.

Aftonbladet gave her 0/5

Expressen, 1/5

The Gothenburg Post, 3/5

Sorry, but the only way to give someone 0/5 is if this person a no show. And do these people realize how much they ridicule themselves considering that the footage available shows an amazing performance. Anyway, sometimes I just think those rags were denied an interview at one point and now it's their revenge by writing nonsense. And, aren't Aftonbladet and Expressen two right wing tabloids of the same calibre as the Daily Hate?

Aftonbladet gave her 0/5

Expressen, 1/5

The Gothenburg Post, 3/5

Gaga's syncophants. Sorry, but I can't think of any other reason. This show deserves at least 4/5.

Madonna world MDNA tour kicks off in Israel

Madonna has kicked off her MDNA world tour in Tel Aviv, Israel, wishing peace in the Middle East.

The two-hour concert at Ramat Gan Stadium saw the pop star perform tracks from her latest album, as well as some of her other hit songs.

Midway through the show, she told the 30,000-strong crowd: "If there is peace in the Middle East, there can be peace in the whole world."

The tour will run until December and take in more than 65 cities worldwide.

"I chose to start my world tour in Israel for a very specific and important reason," the singer said.

"As you know, the Middle East and all the conflicts that have been occurring here for thousands of years - they have to stop.

"If we can all rise above our egos and our titles and the names of our countries and our religions, and treat everyone around us with respect, then we are on the road to peace," she added.

However, a number of the singer's dance routines featured guns and violence.

Her performance of Like A Virgin featured Madonna seemingly lowered into a volcano as a virgin sacrifice, while for Gang Bang - she wrestled with armed intruders before shooting them.

The routine for Revolver also saw the star wielding a Kalashnikov rifle, while one of her dancers brandished an Uzi.

The 53-year-old also took a sly dig at Lady Gaga, performing a mash-up of 1989 hit Express Yourself with Gaga's track Born This Way - which many critics and fans have claimed is strikingly similar.

Madonna, dressed as a marching band conductor, sang the lyrics, "She's not me", into her re-worked version.

Following Tel Aviv, the MDNA tour will move on to Abu Dhabi before dates in Europe, North and South America.

The singer's last tour grossed more than $400m (£261.5m).

Click on the link below to watch fans reaction to the show

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-18292955

Gaga's syncophants. Sorry, but I can't think of any other reason. This show deserves at least 4/5.

i know this is gonna get a lot of eyerolls, but i think there may be some truth to that.

Here there are mixed reviews, per usual, but there's one really cool review that I just saw.

I'm translating the bolded part:

"The show last night meant to prove one thing and one thing only - she's not a woman, she's not a singer and she's not bequeathing the crown to anyone. The reason is very simple - Madonna is god and that's why she doesn't care what you thought."

"The show last night meant to prove one thing and one thing only - she's not a woman, she's not a singer and she's not bequeathing the crown to anyone. The reason is very simple - Madonna is god and that's why she doesn't care what you thought."

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Here there are mixed reviews, per usual, but there's one really cool review that I just saw.

I'm translating the bolded part:

Haha spot on! :thumbsup:

It must be really hard for this trash media to swallow the fact that this woman at 53yo is at the top of her game and nobody can touch her.

It must be really hard for this trash media to swallow the fact that this woman at 53yo is at the top of her game and nobody can touch her.

I know.. in my country there are two reviews, and one basically says that its good but with all kinds of excuses to not admit it, talking around it etc.. the other is a bit of the same. its so unfair :(