MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Bitches I'm gonna be in my flight to Abu Dhabi when she's on stage in Tel Aviv! It's gonna be shit that I will be missing the live meltdown on The Nation but at least it means that I can be one of those people at the airport that look all important and shit checking their phones cause I'mma be all over the forum as I wait for my luggage.

AND YES BITCHES I'm going to both Abu Dhabi shows. Now can I get a WITNESS!

Leaving for Abu Dhabi tonight too, Suedey! I know the 7Hour flight will be worth iit, not too mention visa and ticket prices. My first time to see her woooo hoooo!

how many hours from now does it start? so we can all do the timezone math...

There's a site called Time and Date and it gives you the current time for all locations around the world. Check it out!

www.timeanddate.com

Guest bluejean

Ha! What about when she opens with the #73 smash Girl Gone Wild?

That should be a barrel of laughs. Opening with a song that TANKED.

I think most people in the audience will still know that song, if they've paid hundreds of dollars to see her surely they will have the Youtube video or got the album? At a Kylie concert people knew Get Outta My Way and The One, both mega flops here in Oz.

I hope there are plenty of reports and pics and a live coverage of the big event! Are there any fansites covering it live now?

It's starting in 30 minutes? :screams like a lady:

Nah its 5pm there now, they might be letting people in but its not going to start for another 3/4 hours.

Damn. Either way, everything is blocked at work so I won't be able to see anything until I get home.

Me too. No audio, no video. :gross: Only the pictures! :doofus:

Guest ditaluver

Yoohoo! Yoohoo...excuse me, hello. Uh, we need a door shut. Okay 4 the next two hours I'm still fucking in charge now get in a circle. This is the end, or the beginning, depending

on how u look at it. It's hard 2 believe that we finally reached this moment...But once again our little Nonni is embarking on a new illustrious journey & coming 4 our beautifully earned

disposable gay dollars. I feel so grateful, so honored & so blessed 2 have experienced her reign in popular culture 4 3 decades now. She taught us how to use Tampons.

Not very well, I might add. And how to make out. From my 1st album ever, Like a Virgin to my 1st ever onscreen gay kiss, Truth or Dare 2 my 1st ever penis in print, Sex. We love u Madonna!!! Good lock with the tour Queen of Life!

Madonna_as_a_child.jpg

Special thanx 2 m.d.n.a 4 bringing us the word. U r a star & we love u!

I'd also like 2 give thanx, 2 all the Israeli fans providing us with updates in the last few days...

& I'm keeping my fingers crossed 4 a long & glorious AUSTRALIAN LEG of the MDNA tour, which WILL happen. Just HAVE FAITH u barbeque bitches!

Now all u bitches, channel light & Fuck their hotdogs

AMEN. :fag:

GREAT POST :clap:

Im so excited!!!! Cant wait till she gets to the states!

Congratulations Madonna! Thank you for giving us a great show as always.

Today is the official MDNA Day :wow: can't wait till november 28th in my first M concert ever, also for the very first time in Colombia :wow:

Another big day/moment for MDNA! Can't wait to have a gay coma. the concert starts in roughly an hour!

AuOrzlGCQAAQQhX.jpg

Another big day/moment for MDNA! Can't wait to have a gay coma. the concert starts in roughly an hour!

It won't start in an hour!! It's only 6 PM in Israel. I say another 3-4 hours of waiting.

Leaving for Abu Dhabi tonight too, Suedey! I know the 7Hour flight will be worth iit, not too mention visa and ticket prices. My first time to see her woooo hoooo!

OMG when are you seeing her !!!??? I'm seeing her on Monday 4 June. My flight is on 3 June. Can't wait !

Time goes by so slowly :confessions:

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock