MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Yoohoo! Yoohoo...excuse me, hello. Uh, we need a door shut. Okay 4 the next two hours I'm still fucking in charge now get in a circle. This is the end, or the beginning, depending

on how u look at it. It's hard 2 believe that we finally reached this moment...But once again our little Nonni is embarking on a new illustrious journey & coming 4 our beautifully earned

disposable gay dollars. I feel so grateful, so honored & so blessed 2 have experienced her reign in popular culture 4 3 decades now. She taught us how to use Tampons.

Not very well, I might add. And how to make out. From my 1st album ever, Like a Virgin to my 1st ever onscreen gay kiss, Truth or Dare 2 my 1st ever penis in print, Sex. We love u Madonna!!! Good lock with the tour Queen of Life!

Madonna_as_a_child.jpg

Special thanx 2 m.d.n.a 4 bringing us the word. U r a star & we love u!

I'd also like 2 give thanx, 2 all the Israeli fans providing us with updates in the last few days...

& I'm keeping my fingers crossed 4 a long & glorious AUSTRALIAN LEG of the MDNA tour, which WILL happen. Just HAVE FAITH u barbeque bitches!

Now all u bitches, channel light & Fuck their hotdogs

AMEN. :fag:

That was touching.... :tear: :dramatic:

What an honour to have been blessed by her greatness.

All hail Queen of Life :bow:

Have a blast everyone! :vogue:

I'm gonna party Yeah

Cos anybody just won't do

Lets get it started Yeah

cos everybody wants to party with you

Bitches I'm gonna be in my flight to Abu Dhabi when she's on stage in Tel Aviv! It's gonna be shit that I will be missing the live meltdown on The Nation but at least it means that I can be one of those people at the airport that look all important and shit checking their phones cause I'mma be all over the forum as I wait for my luggage.

AND YES BITCHES I'm going to both Abu Dhabi shows. Now can I get a WITNESS!

Bitches I'm gonna be in my flight to Abu Dhabi when she's on stage in Tel Aviv! It's gonna be shit that I will be missing the live meltdown on The Nation but at least it means that I can be one of those people at the airport that look all important and shit checking their phones cause I'mma be all over the forum as I wait for my luggage.

I CAN'T STOP SHITTING!!!

We expect a full and detailed report from both shows. Please let us know if THE CROW VOICE is back.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

We expect a full and detailed report from both shows. Please let us know if THE CROW VOICE is back.

Have fun and enjoy!!!

Thanks babe. Hope to see you at the London show. Can't wait for the COLLECTIVE 70,000-STRONG MELTDOWN as the opening chords of the Number 37 smash GMAYL flood Hyde Park :wow:

I'm going to Abu Dhabi Second show and My BOOOOOOODI is READYYYYY !

Guest bluejean

I'm amazed you are not going to keep away from anymore updates about the 1st show until you see it yourself.

ps. what time tel aviv is the show starting?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm just going to be ready at noon (NYC time) which'll be 7 and just start partying then! :wow:

I can't even sleep. I partied last night til 2am! Wtf am I doing up at 6am. Madonna drives me crazy!

Thanks babe. Hope to see you at the London show. Can't wait for the COLLECTIVE 70,000-STRONG MELTDOWN as the opening chords of the Number 37 smash GMAYL flood Hyde Park :wow:

Ha! What about when she opens with the #73 smash Girl Gone Wild?

That should be a barrel of laughs. Opening with a song that TANKED.

Oh and no doubt the reviewers will have fun mentioning it.

I will be in the golden shower circle at the London show. I am really interested to see how the crowd respond given how MDNA has

underperformed.

I am expecting a flock of crows to land in Hyde Park around 8pm.

Don't AXE me where AH WHANNA go

Just THURNN up the RADIHOO

Ha! What about when she opens with the #73 smash Girl Gone Wild?

That should be a barrel of laughs. Opening with a song that TANKED.

Oh and no doubt the reviewers will have fun mentioning it.

I will be in the golden shower circle at the London show. I am really interested to see how the crowd respond given how MDNA has

underperformed.

I am expecting a flock of crows to land in Hyde Park around 8pm.

Don't AXE me where AH WHANNA go

Just THURNN up the RADIHOO

God you're always soo bitter to both Madonna and Kylie. Sucks to be you :)

What time does the spectacle begin...... :rant:

i think 3am for you in sydney which is 8pm in tel aviv, she probably wont hit the stage until 9pm in tel aviv (4am for sydney)

i think 3am for you in sydney which is 8pm in tel aviv, she probably wont hit the stage until 9pm in tel aviv (4am for sydney)

thankyewwww!

FUCK YEAH!

freakout.gif

hahahaha. best video on youtube. GET OUTTA MY ROOOOOOMMM!!!

Thank you :inlove: