MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

BAT and S&S performances of LAP are epic. SB is avery nice, too ,and I liked Live 8 (even though it was essentially the same as RIT- it was epcial, though, because of the event itself). MDNA Tour looks alright enough, but nothing GRAND.

hello Isis

I wanted to go to the Köln Show, but I cannot because I have my examinations. So I will miss this years concerts unfortunatley

I don't know if this one was posted: 49 minutes and 37 seconds of MDNA in HD

I'm having an ORGASM watching that. Best footage so far! :wow:

AMAZEBALLS. You wouldn't happen to have a link for the rest? Missing my fav 3rd section of the show!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

Im really proud of myself i have seen a couple of clips but i have not watched a full performance. For S&S I knew the show front to back by the time I saw it live and it just wasn't the same as DWT and RIT back before you tube where all I had to go on was press pics. I really want to go to the philly show since i don't know how I'm going to hold off till November.

The guy who uploaded the vid said it took him 40 hours to upload this one to YouTube. I was like, what????

The guy who uploaded the vid said it took him 40 hours to upload this one to YouTube. I was like, what????

So we can expect part 2 tomorrow night?! :wow: lol

The stage design is truely amazing and definately represents the maximum of what you can achieve with modern technolgy at the moment. Quite frankly, you don't need a styrofoam castle when you can create something like THIS on screens. What the creative arts department and its programmers did here is AMAZING und revolutionary. The 3D effects :dramatic: It's nothing short of the gold standard for this kind of productions and once again she sets the bar higher. They say "only the sky is the limit". Well, obviously Madonna took this literally and shows you can go even higher as seen in this Material Girl/Give it to me sequence.

Anyway, this is not for everyone. The budget for the opening scene alone must have been insane. But it' so worth it.

This was also a power play by Madonna. Similar to U2's claw in the rock world, M's team used her reliable mega boxscore numbers to secure a huge budget to get her a stage that only a megastar of M's stature can afford. Other pop stars can try to request a stage like M's, but the answer will be "its too expensive." You can also tell she paid for the best, all those videos that were used for the show were all custom made for her show. That alone can't be cheap. The lighting was also the best that's ever been used for a pop concert. Madonna truly did a show only she could do.

Didn't know where to post...

http://www.rollingst...5#ixzz1wy75zZmp

That was nice......I'm glad there are some journalists left that are not polluted by bullshit and that understand what M's about.

But oh dear at the deluded monsters crapping on still about their reductive leader. They are really beyond stupid. :banghead:

So we can expect part 2 tomorrow night?! :wow: lol

From the youtube comments it seems that the whole show wasn't taped and all they had left were 4 small clips of other songs.

Just as well because I'm well and truly on my way to spoiling the whole show.....I'm having an ongoing internal battle; one part of me saying I will reserve certain songs for the real thing....the other part saying it will make no difference if I watch it all now :lol: We all know how this will end.

From the youtube comments it seems that the whole show wasn't taped and all they had left were 4 small clips of other songs.

Just as well because I'm well and truly on my way to spoiling the whole show.....I'm having an ongoing internal battle; one part of me saying I will reserve certain songs for the real thing....the other part saying it will make no difference if I watch it all now :lol: We all know how this will end.

Hold off! I DIDNT! Either way, you won't be dissappointed. At least wait til better footage of more dates are out.

Something else I noticed... remember all the talk about the meaning of "Give Me All Your Luvin' " and then the analysis I did? Is its placement in the tour a coincidence? I think not. :gent:

But oh dear at the deluded monsters crapping on still about their reductive leader. They are really beyond stupid. :banghead:

They truly are, they go on and on about Gaga being the new queen of pop. That alone is setting her up to fail. There will never be another queen of pop. Similarly to the way there will never be another king of pop. That's MJ. He's gone and there will never be another. If a female pop star comes along that has M's longevity, she will likely be called something else and will likely be different.

Hold off! I DIDNT! Either way, you won't be dissappointed. At least wait til better footage of more dates are out.

I'll be honest. I think I've more or less seen everything bar I'm a Sinner and Celebration :sneaky: I promise not to watch Celebration :)

It's only fair that I watch now because otherwise I will be in here come January next year going "so, which parts do you think she lipped; is she gonna dye her roots; what do you think of the costume in LAP; did you find the ending abrupt" :lmao: And everyone else will be in the general discussion thread wondering what movie M will be directing next and which dancer she's now fucking.

One ask

Why does no One like the Reinvention Tour??

Whats the terrific at the drowned World Tour?

I find this one too boring personally and nothing really happens anyway there

HOLY CRAP! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for posting! ;)

:bow: omg this tour is FLAWLESS. So much for telling myself that I wouldn't watch any videos before I see her in October...

One ask

Why does no One like the Reinvention Tour??

Whats the terrific at the drowned World Tour?

I find this one too boring personally and nothing really happens anyway there

who says that? ReInvention was nice tour...opening is one of the most iconic moment of hers...(i adore NKM dance routine)

there were missing some sex book influences that madonna do best (like on MDNA third part)...and the show didnt have theatralic moments like on DWT(Frozen, SFH,II..and such) that people like but the point is not to have whole time desime concept...i guess you can see on that tour guy ritchie influences in her calming down and people dont wont for her to do that. they love crazy and bitchy and sexy and gay friendly madonna. thats all.

Something else I noticed... remember all the talk about the meaning of "Give Me All Your Luvin' " and then the analysis I did? Is its placement in the tour a coincidence? I think not. :gent:

:thumbsup:

Hm I dont like that longer video of the tour, for one you can hear that the guy put his hand over the mic almost through the whole concert, because at some places you hear the sound a lot clearer.. nice job though