MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

It reminds me of that scene in Slumdog Millionaire where the protagonist and his friends leap onto train roofs to get around India.

That was such an awful movie.

:sassy:

Do you know the name of the female dancer at the beginning of candy shop ??? She is taking the bra from Madonna. I think she is very nice and I like her moves in that song

BTW the director of the tour & the guys behind the images on the screens are ALL from Montreal. They said in an interview they aired on E! News Canada that Madonna was hands on on EVERTHING and that she is a perfectionist. She new exactly what she wanted.

BTW the director of the tour & the guys behind the images on the screens are ALL from Montreal. They said in an interview they aired on E! News Canada that Madonna was hands on on EVERTHING and that she is a perfectionist. She new exactly what she wanted.

funny, I heard the EXACT same thing with the only difference that the people behind the visuals/videos of the screens are from belgium :p lol

THIS IS A PERFORMANCE OF LIFE :dramatic:

:bow: :bow: :bow::dramatic:

This perfomance is everything ! She is the QUEEN ! OMG after so many years I still love and adore her so much !!!

btw Rocco mad me smile in this perfomance. It seems like he could be a good dancer one day :sassy:

I love how they played with the 3D effect. All the screens have this depth effect which works wonderfully with the physical stage. Beautiful. :clap:

She has to record the DVD in 3D and showing on cinemas. can you imagine that?

THE M3DNA TOUR :wow::bow:

She has to record the DVD in 3D and showing on cinemas. can you imagine that?

THE M3DNA TOUR :wow::bow:

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. 3DDonna

madonna-bras_1519977a.jpg

on this pics you can appreciate the rise of the cheeks :chuckle:

still she looks fantastic

She looks a million times better this go around than during that awful Sticky and Sweet Tour! Face and body!!! And at almost 54 and three decades still garnering all this attention......no words! AMAZING!!!!!

^ wow :o

Ooh a DEMONNA sighting :dramatic: I have this music playing in my head :queenbitch:

[media=]

[/media]

hahaha exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe the natural roots are in fashion Lol but some say she color her roots dark to look young. Rumors says she is almost white head by now :D

Has a full video of I'm a Sinner surfaced yet?

Nope. Not to my knowledge. Maybe people left for bathroom breaks then OR they were at awe at the visuals. They do look pretty amazing.

Guest bluejean

The guy wants $25 for the DVD bootleg of the show which is shot from the screens. He said the full show isn't of the screens too so I think I'll pass. Unless some of you want to put in money and we'll share a copy? :laugh: Happy to make copies and share it with everyone once I get it.

I really don't know why, but I'm never exited bout a LAP performance.

This one is no exception, the choir "dancers" worked well 4 the superbowl...but here it just looks like a cheese fest with bath robes.

Me neither. I love the song though.

This one is no exception, the choir "dancers" worked well 4 the superbowl...but here it just looks like a cheese fest with bath robes.

yeah, the dancers look weird as choir members.

I agree. The first and ONLY performance of LAP that truly moved me was BAT.

I'm glad it's moving for people in person but I could do without it.

its the one song everyone loves but its also the most overplayed one. kinda like no doub's "dont speak" or sinead's "nothing compares to you". a signature song that always works among fans, casuals and often even non-fans. its not my favorite either and this "pro shot" video doesnt do it justice, however the rehearsal footage from tel aviv made it seem really, really epic. my fav. one is BAT, hands down.

but honsetly im more looking forward to a complete "im a sinner" video than rewatching the LAP one :roadrunner: