MDNATION TOUR: Who's Going Where/When Rollcall!

Camacho

Is anyone going to the Boston show?? Im going solo because none of my friends wanted to pay that much for the ticket, whatev!!! :doh:

If you are going, what section??

I am going to:

9/4 Boston

10/20 & 21 Dallas

And I just bought a VIP Ticket for

10/25 Houston!

Yay for MDNA! It's about time she's back in the USA! :-)

I just splurged and bought a single ticket for Yankee Stadium on Saturday the 8th plus I'm going to Atlantic City the following Saturday the 15th! Woo HOOOOO!

I'm so exited now that she's in our turf! Any one got good seats to any of the DC shows that they are selling. Im planning on venturing up there to see if I can see her! I got tix for nov in Atlanta.. 2 months away! Would love to see her in 2 weeks instead.. Just thought I put it out there, I'll pray to Santa Madonna in hopes that she hears me.

Anybody going to the 9/20 Chicago show? I bought a single ticket because I couldn't good enough seats with 2. I'm going solo but would love to meet up with someone and hang out and have a few drinks before the show starts.

Solo shows can be the best, nobody is talking your ear off. Hope to see you after (see below)

Add me to the Oct 3rd show in Seattle.

Someone was very nice to me for my birthday. :D

Hey, I just bought my second ticket for that show! I will be seeing her twice this tour (first time ever for me). I couldn't pass it up with her being in my home city for the first time since I moved here.

• 2 weeks later...