MDNATION TOUR: Who's Going Where/When Rollcall!

Camacho

Guest FrozenEyes

You can add this date for me.

November 8, 2012 - Detroit, United States - Joe Louis Arena

Now if anyone would be interested in tickets for Chicago on 9/19, Lower level- 111 Row 15, PM me. Detroit is soooooo much closer for me.

Looks like I'm the only one to report from Istanbul from mnation on the 7th, so proud!! Today collected my tickets. I'll be at the lower tier, definitely not as exciting as the triangle or even the golden circle, but still hoping for great views of the overall stage and the screens. Can't wait!!

New Orleans 10/27

It's my first Madonna show!! I don't think I've ever been this excited for anything in my life.

Alex which dates in San Jose/LA/Vegas? Both dates for each city? And no plans for NY? :cries:

Babe ...I forgot MSG... and this time we better hangout. yes both dates for L.A. not sure about San Jose if 1 or 2 same for Vegas ...ohhh i forgot ...Amsterdam ....I'm going crazy lololol

Roma June 12

Milano June 14

Firenze June 16

Brussels July 12

The very best crowds :dramatic:

An Italian audience to any concert, let alone an Esther affair is simply EVERYTHAANG

i'm going to barcelona and amsterdam but would love to add the brussel date to my little mdna trip ;) -> only gc tix though. if theres anyone here who'd like to sell a gc ticket please lett me know, okay..

Guest xnerel

omg! there's 3 people from méxico and i didin't knew!

Mexicanos unidos por madonnaaaaaaaaa (entonando el himno nacional...espeor no morir jajajaa)

I have to fucking wait until Charlotte November 15. I've already alerted my boss ;). Will be telling teachers first day of class or as soon as I register in August ;)

yesterday i checked the belgian site that sells tickets for the brussels show and golden circle tickets were again available.....i bought myself one so now my little mdna tour goes a little something like this

bcn 20-06

adam 07-07

brus 12-07

looking forward to my mdna experience!!

Was in Rome 12th June! The Italian fans are hardcore took me back to the days of seeing her at Wembley Stadium in the 80's and early 90's great experience!

I'm getting a second helping in Edinburgh 21st July, cant wait, hopefully I will get to see more of the show!