THE TOUR BOOK

Guest ditaluver

I'm watching W.E. again to kill time...now WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SCANS?! Lol

Omg I literally showered and sprayed myself with truth or dare...I'm having major MDNA withdrawals. 86 days to go!

Klein was fantastic for the W Magazine photoshoot. The rest was dreadful.

yeah, he was good for both W spreads in 2003 and 2006... some of the "Blame it on Rio" were good, too... But I agree, the rest was so forgetable and boring.

I find his work with Madonna to be quite boring especially the Dolce Gabbana campaigns .She looked lifeless and dull. Mert & Marcus's work with her have always been brilliant since the iconic Pop magazine cover/spread .

Can't wait for my Tourbook to be shipped to me . I find it strange that she was permitted to strutt her stuff in a bra in Abu Dhabi but they weren't allowed to sell the tourbook ??

you dont know that...88 pages can have some new surprises :D i guess there will be a lot of JML interlude pthotos, GGW obviously...maybe NKM interlude and maybe domething totaly new :D

According to digitalfreaknyc in the Tribe forum, there is nothing from the NKM interlude, and about 80% of the photos are from GGW.

According to digitalfreaknyc in the Tribe forum, there is nothing from the NKM interlude, and about 80% of the photos are from GGW.

preach it baby!

i'd love to have ans scan it...but the merchandise shops on the studium were packed with shirts and only few copies of the t-book...couldn't take it... :tongue: