THE TOUR BOOK

Guest ditaluver

btw i m sure that she says "I want so badly to be GREAT!" and not good...pls..can someone confirm it? i m really sure about that

No, it's good, as seen in the lyrics of the photo above your post.

No, it's good, as seen in the lyrics of the photo above your post.

i know what it is written...but when she sing it i hear great...:p

anyway

this book looks really massive...more than 80 pages...

MDN54543.jpg

$ 24.95

Is this the cheapest the tour book has been in the last decade? It also seems to be the biggest. :ohmy:

yes i thought the same. 25 dollars for 88 pages in COLOR? thats a very good deal. and if its a hard-cover, even better.

Guest xnerel

yes i thought the same. 25 dollars for 88 pages in COLOR? thats a very good deal. and if its a hard-cover, even better.

come on.. the only thing being hard..would be us...... hahahahahahahaha

That's her?

I can't even recognize her face :blink:

Yes i wonder what happened... Ok photoshoped happened lol. But there are also some pics from the 90's that we can barely recognize her face too... that usually happens whem they make her lips looks like an allergy outbreak.

I'm so surprised we still don't have the scans...! I'm guessing by tonight when the NON-VIP fans get a hold of the book...

I'm glad the prices are considerably low. I want the book, the mug, the gang bang shirt, the official live nation golden glasses shirt, the jacket, bracelet...and probably something more! I'm going MCRAZY!

Apparently, most of the photos in the Tour Book are from the set of the Girl Gone Wild video shoot..

Apparently, most of the photos in the Tour Book are from the set of the Girl Gone Wild video shoot..

you dont know that...88 pages can have some new surprises :D i guess there will be a lot of JML interlude pthotos, GGW obviously...maybe NKM interlude and maybe domething totaly new :D

you dont know that...88 pages can have some new surprises :D i guess there will be a lot of JML interlude pthotos, GGW obviously...maybe NKM interlude and maybe domething totaly new :D

Yes and a lot more from the MDNA album cover photoshoot!