Do you like the inclusion of "Born This Way"?

MadFan

139 members have voted

1. 1. ?

http://pawsdownlittl...57423/semiotics

tumblr_m4yb8dUEON1r8n7f7o1_500.jpg

Semiotics

Little monsters probably never even heard the word “semiotics” in their lives - much less do they know its meaning.

But let’s take a look at something very few people noticed last night:

The moment MADONNA starts singing BTW, the video behind her shows little monsters eating canned food.

Brilliant!

But that’s not all.

The labels in those cans are David Bowie’s iconic lighting bolt and Madonna’s iconic conical bra and ponytail.

BRILLIANT!

Meaning: Little monsters are being fed mass-produced canned food with contents that come from Bowie to Madonna. Now think of Imitation crab meat.

These very few seconds have more meaning than the entire BTW Ball.

Madonna, always brilliant. As usual, you’ve got to keep your eyes opened to see the myriad of content a Madonna show has.

I can imagine little monsters googling the word “semiotics” now

WOW. This is just brilliant. Enough is enough and media will pay attention to this.

http://pawsdownlittl...57423/semiotics

tumblr_m4yb8dUEON1r8n7f7o1_500.jpg

Semiotics

Little monsters probably never even heard the word “semiotics” in their lives - much less do they know its meaning.

But let’s take a look at something very few people noticed last night:

The moment MADONNA starts singing BTW, the video behind her shows little monsters eating canned food.

Brilliant!

But that’s not all.

The labels in those cans are David Bowie’s iconic lighting bolt and Madonna’s iconic conical bra and ponytail.

BRILLIANT!

Meaning: Little monsters are being fed mass-produced canned food with contents that come from Bowie to Madonna. Now think of Imitation crab meat.

These very few seconds have more meaning than the entire BTW Ball.

Madonna, always brilliant. As usual, you’ve got to keep your eyes opened to see the myriad of content a Madonna show has.

I can imagine little monsters googling the word “semiotics” now

The screens were inspired by New York-based pop artist, Roy Lichtenstein, who was known for making commentary on pop culture in a humorous, tongue-in-cheek way.

If Madonna said Lady Gaga was ripping her off in her show, it would contradict everything she said about Gaga earlier this year (see my previous post in this thread). It would also go against the anti-bullying message of Madonna's show.

Why would M be afraid of what the naysayers will say about it? If she left out SNM, there will still be people who would react negatively to this. So it was better to go full head with the shade/diss.

And M does not need to convert those little monsters to fans. Some of them can't probably afford her.

madonna is NOT bullying lady gags, get real, after she ripped off Madonna all this time and lying about it....its a reality check for lady gags

the haters will still hate no matter what, it served its purpose, got media attention. thats more than what lady gags tour is doing rite now

The screens were inspired by New York-based pop artist, Roy Lichtenstein, who was known for making commentary on pop culture in a humorous, tongue-in-cheek way.

If Madonna said Lady Gaga was ripping her off in her show, it would contradict everything she said about Gaga earlier this year (see my previous post in this thread). It would also go against the anti-bullying message of Madonna's show.

No it wouldn't. Madonna is singing a singing which is promoting expressing yourself and encoding others to do the same. It's a witty and apt message but it is not nasty at all. Nastiness comes in the form of ALL LIARS. Their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire.

marry-the-night-single-art.jpg

she will have to be ready to get it right back at the end of this year when lady gag's new album comes out or early next year

she wont be able to keep quiet about it then.

She always seems about to cry for me. I don't know, something about her voice when she speaks.

She loves to pretend the victim. I loathe people like this.

And is all about music to her??? What music?? Madonna's??? Because you stoled her music muthafucka!!

[media=]

[/media]

Gaga replies to madonna at 2:24

Shut up bitch. Really is playing the little victim. As she always said, she is a mastermind at manipulating the public, and this is just another ploy

She always seems about to cry for me. I don't know, something about her voice when she speaks.

She loves to pretend the victim. I loathe people like this.

And is all about music to her??? What music?? Madonna's??? Because you stoled her music muthafucka!!

Oh your siggy is everything :wow:

uhm newsflash lady gags U R NOT GAY!!!! and ya if madonna spent most of the song talking id walk out...dont most drug/drunks do that??? just talk cuz they cant remember what they were doing a few seconds earlier, lol

its odd that she thinks her fanbase are angels!??! lol

i3lDVHOXtZybc.gif

that looks like such a monster thing to do.

and no gaga no one wants to destroy you. the only one can do that is yourself. why is she always looking to put the blame onto someone else? she ripped off the madonna song and thanked whitney while she wore a fucking madonna outfit and cursed to everyone who thinks both songs are similar in the NME interview. and lets not forget that lie about the email. you fucking asked for it. if anyone's a victim its madonna.

uhm newsflash lady gags U R NOT GAY!!!! and ya if madonna spent most of the song talking id walk out...dont most drug/drunks do that??? just talk cuz they cant remember what they were doing a few seconds earlier, lol

its odd that she thinks her fanbase are angels!??! lol

I think she was also sending a message to her ex loyal pig, Perez hilton...anyway she's just a double faced tragic mess.

Guest Pud Whacker

I LOVE IT!!!

---

and Victimora Gooberella's speech was as laughable as her horrid third rate songs. she talks so much shyt about 'the lipsyncers' to build herself up all the while LIPSYNCING WITH BACKING TRACKS. and her fan base is the UGLIEST that has ever been in existence. the most entitled group of uneducated idiots ive ever encountered.

HOW STUPID! u dont want to fight back? yet u go on and on with shit speech like this, right gags, transparent....25 years ago - get a grip - those same lil monsters r doing the slicing now = present 2012

ur the cunt for exactly what nikki said!@!@!

"I don't see a fanbase that wants me to be shady or...cunty. And I never will be."

The interviewer asks Gaga what she thinks about "I Kissed a Girl" (the interview is from summer '08, when it was popular) and she replies, "I don't think she's kissed a girl. I mean, I love all types of music and I listen to all kinds of pop records, but I don't try to win over or exploit the gay community or anything...I just am who I am and my fans are who they are."

BLECH.