Do you like the inclusion of "Born This Way"?

MadFan

139 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Lady Germ deserves the full wrath of Madonna — M's going easy on her, quite frankly. All the crap that crazy loon has dished out — lying about emails, her low-level staff tweeting insults, EXACT SAME photo session w/ JPG, Alejandro video etc etc. Let's also not forget that everytime M's about to unveil something new, this wackjob tweets something about herself. M mashes up BTW/EY/SNM and Lady Nutcase Stalker tweets about BTW outtakes.

The list is long on this corporate fraud but M gets all the bad press. Crazy world.

Edited by Sloane

Lady Germ deserves the full wrath of Madonna — M's going easy on her, quite frankly. All the crap that crazy loon has dished out — lying about emails, her low-level staff tweeting insults, EXACT SAME photo session w/ JPG, Alejandro video etc etc. Let's also not forget that everytime M's about to unveil something new, this wackjob tweets something about herself. M mashes up BTW/EY/SNM and Lady Nutcase Stalker tweets about BTW outtakes.

The list is long on this corporate fraud but M gets all the bad press. Crazy world.

I know. Tell me about it.

Nah, it just happened in Italy. Get with it.

:lol: She's had time to do magazine interviews this week? :chuckle: They just recycle sound bites from other interviews/blogs etc and then add some pictures downloaded from the Internet. There you have your two page Madonna spread and the public is non the wiser. Magazines really are just generally terrible nowadays.

:lol: She's had time to do magazine interviews this week? :chuckle: They just recycle sound bites from other interviews/blogs etc and then add some pictures downloaded from the Internet. There you have your two page Madonna spread and the public is non the wiser. Magazines really are just generally terrible nowadays.

This is from this week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_TZgb3dKQ

There's nothing about Gaga there...

That's just an excerpt from the interview...

I read the Italian interview and M did say that, but it seems she was bothered when gag was brought up (acording to the interviewer) she said something like why not talk about the tour or the album...

That's just an excerpt from the interview...

I've seen a few bits from the interview and still haven't seen any Gaga mention yet. You got the video for me?

lol well why put her song in her show and think no one will ask, lol

Exactly. I'm getting tired of these "my movie and motherhood" interviews. She looks great, but pretty boring chat. She doesn't have to talk about Lady Hag but, geezus, something else please. I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE.

Edited by Sloane

Totally agree.

I love the mix - never cared much for BTW as a song, but not because of the EY comparison I just didn't like the song, but this mash up I love. It just sounds good together which is partially I suspect why she did it, whether its meant to be a diss or not she wouldn't have included it if it didn't work well together.