Do you like the inclusion of "Born This Way"?

MadFan

139 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Seriously I mean in every tour there's always a mash up, it had been sort of a tradition for M, in the Virgin Tour its Billy Jean and LAV,

In WTG Its Sugar Pie honey Bunch with LAV,

In the BAT I forgot lol.

In DWT its Rain & Just my Imagination, In the RIT its the Bitter sweet symphony sample with Don't Tell me,

In the CT its I feel Love and Future Lovers,

In the S&S Tour its Music and Put your hands up for Detroit .

So i Think Gaga should be glad and be proud that her song was even included in this Tour by a Living Legend no less even if there's some sort of a shade going on...lol

She should even be thankful for these,,,,

for BAT she mixed Family Affair with Keep It Together.

That thing wont last longer in this business playing the victim all the time. The general public alteady have left that boat and the media is still trying to push her because Madonna still on full force with no signs of slowing down. But its already clear that she cannot fight on her own and depends heavily on the media impression to have a career.

I hope Madonna beats the shit out of Gaga when she sees her next

thats so mean, lol....ur a newbie though so maybe ur just a pawn in lady gags bonet...madonna gets bullied all the time by stars - bigger than her - maybe lady gag's speech was a response to elton john & his husband's bullying of madonna this year!!! u ever think of that...i think thats what it is, lol

thats so mean, lol....ur a newbie though so maybe ur just a pawn in lady gags bonet...madonna gets bullied all the time by stars - bigger than her - maybe lady gag's speech was a response to elton john & his husband's bullying of madonna this year!!! u ever think of that...i think thats what it is, lol

hmmmm and who might i say are these so called BIGGER stars that are bullying M, Elton,Morrissey,Piers Morgan ? I dont think so...

I cant believe how she is playing the victim, bitch you have (unfortunately) people that look up to you, dont teach them to be sorry victims that need a hug and a pat on the back, brush it off and show some strength, she wants everyone to be like " Oh poor Gaga she is so nice and wholesome and that old bitch Madonna is just plain mean, fuck her! Here Gaga have some ice cream." God is Madonna the ONLY strong female really out there anymore, a lot of them talk the talk but dont walk the walk, except Madonna.

I cant believe how she is playing the victim, bitch you have (unfortunately) people that look up to you, dont teach them to be sorry victims that need a hug and a pat on the back, brush it off and show some strength, she wants everyone to be like " Oh poor Gaga she is so nice and wholesome and that old bitch Madonna is just plain mean, fuck her! Here Gaga have some ice cream." God is Madonna the ONLY strong female really out there anymore, a lot of them talk the talk but dont walk the walk, except Madonna.

I couldn't agree with you more and the only reason she gets bad press is cause people rather see people either fail or not be threatening. Otherwise they have nothing to write about. It's a shame really but we as fans, and M herself end up with the last laugh no matter what happens.

::exhales:: I'm so glad I recognized M as the ultimate Queen. The fact that she has yet to fail us is monumental. :)

the other tough female in pop that comes close is rihanna...but of course nothing compared to the QUEEN...but to the other females acts and pity me gag's, rihanna is no bullshit dont give a shit tough bitch

I'm confused as to who Madonna is in the MDNA era. She seems directionless like she doesnt know what next for herself. Aside from using the Super Bowl to sell concert tix she is doing no promo and not selling her message. The album seems rushed, the first single shes a cheerleader, second a sexy "girl" - I am not following what her theme is this time and why she didn't make the time to make this album what it could have been. when all else fails she's always had quality and instantly interesting/exciting music that we could fall back on - I am not feeling this in this album.

Then taking a dig at Gaga (the bitch deserves it for ripping off her song) way after the fact, claiming that concert two in Israel is a concert for peace and giving a little 30 second speech about it - things seem like an afterthought and she seems really not engaged.

She doesn't seem to know herself. She seems to be trying things (gaga response 2x, nipple flash, political statements...) to see what sticks and so she can reconnect with the public and it seems to be turning more people off.

Loved her since 1983 and still like to occasionally follow what shes up to but she is starting not to connect with me - her new music doesn't grab me - i used to get so excited to hear her stuff but now its like an old friend that used to be interesting and apart of me but now we've grown apart. What has happened to all of her friends, we never see pictures of her with them any more, is she now lonely and has nothing new to say?

I still listening to pop and like Rhianna, Katy Perry, Gaga (music only - her persona seems contrived and based on just outlandish outfits that she can get photographed in), Nikki Minaj, a JLo song here and there but when I hear new Madonna I just feel tired and uninterested.

WELL SAID!

I'm confused as to who Madonna is in the MDNA era. She seems directionless like she doesnt know what next for herself. Aside from using the Super Bowl to sell concert tix she is doing no promo and not selling her message. The album seems rushed, the first single shes a cheerleader, second a sexy "girl" - I am not following what her theme is this time and why she didn't make the time to make this album what it could have been. when all else fails she's always had quality and instantly interesting/exciting music that we could fall back on - I am not feeling this in this album.

Then taking a dig at Gaga (the bitch deserves it for ripping off her song) way after the fact, claiming that concert two in Israel is a concert for peace and giving a little 30 second speech about it - things seem like an afterthought and she seems really not engaged.

She doesn't seem to know herself. She seems to be trying things (gaga response 2x, nipple flash, political statements...) to see what sticks and so she can reconnect with the public and it seems to be turning more people off.

Loved her since 1983 and still like to occasionally follow what shes up to but she is starting not to connect with me - her new music doesn't grab me - i used to get so excited to hear her stuff but now its like an old friend that used to be interesting and apart of me but now we've grown apart. What has happened to all of her friends, we never see pictures of her with them any more, is she now lonely and has nothing new to say?

I still listening to pop and like Rhianna, Katy Perry, Gaga (music only - her persona seems contrived and based on just outlandish outfits that she can get photographed in), Nikki Minaj, a JLo song here and there but when I hear new Madonna I just feel tired and uninterested.

then move on...

I know A LOT of people (this board included) who feel the opposite that you do. So maybe you expect too much and should (once again) move on...

I still listening to pop... a JLo song here and there but when I hear new Madonna I just feel tired and uninterested.

um, ok.

Yikes. I mean seriously, if you can listen to all of these girls, and enjoy it, then it's clear as to why you don't like MDNA...and you should continue to listen to them. I see the direction. Although a bit rushed, the direction is clearly the same direction it's always been. Up. Maybe she's just moving too fast for your taste and you prefer the lazier acts (aka everyone else)...

Guest Pud Whacker

Where have you been Pud?

i couldnt WAIT to come back. it was weird warning. thats where i was - checking in every day. MADONNANATION. xo

Guest jamesshot

I can see where you are coming from to an extent. She is doing some things that are really turning a lot of people off -the tit thing is odd and the extreme Gaga dissing. I cannot stand Gaga in any way and I am in no way opposed to nudity. lol. It does seem like Madonna has lost many of her friends over the past few years with rumors she is on the outs with Rosie, Paltrow, Stella. Though MDNA is great and her tour looks very creative. I'm not worried about Madonna, though, cuz she is one tough, smart bitch.

chayman fuck off, lol, go back to loving lady gags

i think this era madonna is just being herself - why try to compete with the other acts - shes just doing her thing

sorry but there is no way im taking anyone who listens to just jlo, gaga and perry seriously.

the extreme Gaga dissing

I don't really think it's such an "extreme" diss. OK, she said the "reductive" comment and now she's "makes fun" of her and the whole EY/BTW thing, but it's not really that serious, is it? She's just showing who's the boss. Now, what she said about Mimi back in 1995, that was a REAL diss.

madonna-lady-gaga-reductive-395.jpg

Madonna on Lady Gaga during a very recent interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica:

“She is an artist with a great talent”

From the article, it appears that Madonna had a hard time controlling herself when she was asked whether she considers Lady Gaga a threat.

my god she must get that question nonstop....she should just say the song in the tour is aimed at the media....WHO WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT, lol

Madonna on Lady Gaga during a very recent interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica:

“She is an artist with a great talent”

From the article, it appears that Madonna had a hard time controlling herself when she was asked whether she considers Lady Gaga a threat.

I think that's a collection of old interviews...