Do you like the inclusion of "Born This Way"?

MadFan

139 members have voted

1. 1. ?

There are real victims of bullying around. Kids are killing themselves, and you use the frailty of the subject to victimize yourself and make millions of dollars. Does your money help you fall asleep at night? Madonna’s medley (EXPRESS YOURSELF / BORN THIS WAY / SHE’S NOT ME) is not a mockery of your work, it is a statement on what the critics around the world have reported.

You have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, considering that you have presented yourself like this:

tumblr_m5bf877oBs1r5swg5.jpg

and:

madonna-lady-gaga-bustier-mac-240jn021010.jpg

So STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM and start taking responsibility for your actions.

Your work is heavily inspired by Madonna and Bowie. Stating the OBVIOUS is not bullying, or mockery.

I know, im quoting "that blog", but he's really making a lot of good points.

http://pawsdownlittlemonsters.tumblr.com/post/24700260189/open-letter-to-lady-gaga

the first half is very enlightening. he sure knows how to write.

There are real victims of bullying around. Kids are killing themselves, and you use the frailty of the subject to victimize yourself and make millions of dollars. Does your money help you fall asleep at night? Madonna’s medley (EXPRESS YOURSELF / BORN THIS WAY / SHE’S NOT ME) is not a mockery of your work, it is a statement on what the critics around the world have reported.

You have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, considering that you have presented yourself like this:

tumblr_m5bf877oBs1r5swg5.jpg

and:

madonna-lady-gaga-bustier-mac-240jn021010.jpg

So STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM and start taking responsibility for your actions.

Your work is heavily inspired by Madonna and Bowie. Stating the OBVIOUS is not bullying, or mockery.

I know, im quoting "that blog", but he's really making a lot of good points.

http://pawsdownlittl...er-to-lady-gaga

the first half is very enlightening. he sure knows how to write.

I don't understand all the hate. She never ever said that she wasn't inspired by anyone. Let the girl do her thing, as Madonna did 30 years ago. Music it's better with Gaga than without Gaga!

I don't know, but this whole Gaga thing is absolutely embarassing. Born this way is only one music of hers. Madonna is way above her and probably will be forever, but the girl is good (a bit of a drug addicted, but she is good, better than Britney, rihanna, etc..).

Unfortunately we didn't have social media on the 80's, but we all know how much Madonna was criticized when she began. I just can imagine at the time Olivia Newton John or Donna Summer fans saying Madonna copied them.

Anyway, this discussion is really silly gayish shit and i really don't want to become this type of embarrassing old faggot.

I don't know, but this whole Gaga thing is absolutely embarassing. Born this way is only one music of hers. Madonna is way above her and probably will be forever, but the girl is good (a bit of a drug addicted, but she is good, better than Britney, rihanna, etc..).

Unfortunately we didn't have social media on the 80's, but we all know how much Madonna was criticized when she began. I just can imagine at the time Olivia Newton John or Donna Summer fans saying Madonna copied them.

Anyway, this discussion is really silly gayish shit and i really don't want to become this type of embarrassing old faggot.

I agree, but people have a right to retaliate. You have no idea how consistent and malicious her fans have been towards M fans for absolutely no reason. I guess you have to take their age into consideration however it doesn't justify their actions and it also pisses me off how the media and society works. All this hate is being thrown in M's direction and no one mentions it. Madonna has been the subject of all the hate. For what reason?

It's almost baffling the world we live in. Because someone works hard? I don't get it (and I know I'm straying from the topic lol) but...

Gaga is a big anti-bully activist...? You can't tell me that bitch doesn't know what's going on? She practically tweets all day. She knows what's going on and she's not stupid. She's letting her camp and her fans attack M, while she creates this victim role and "I'm above all this hate" when in reality the bitch is pressed (in all honesty, it's going to work in her favor, again because she knows how to spin the media's attention and cause the world will always hate M for being "old") cause her tour sucks and everyone knows BTW is a carbon copy of EY. She has to get over it and so do her fans. You honestly think Madonna is spending time pondering this like Gaga is on stage?

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! That shit was mentioned to her once and she said, "ok, I'll include it in my tour and have fun with."

Her fans are seriously dillusional but Gaga isn't. She's manipulating her fan base like she has right from the beginning. I was annoyed by all this at first too, but now it's just entertainment for me, how ridiculous Gaga has become on stage and on tour since I stopped listening to her. I can honestly say, I don't dislike her because of the whole M thing...now I just genuinely don't like her live performances and the "outfits/image" kind of wore out for me. The bitch is tired and I can't wait for th day M's name and Gaga's are no longer linked cause M worked hard for her reputation and Gaga's just stringing along on M's name.

her fans play the victim as well, so lady gags mirrors that for them, i guess....boowhoo i'm gay, boowhoo i'm a freak, etc...shes cunty for making this speech and then saying she will not defend herself!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST DO IN THAT SPEECH THEN!?!??! twat

What does she say on that video? Can't play it at work

Somewhat paraphrased by the writer of that blog but it's pretty much...

“No matter who you are or what you believe in, some things are just so true and so real that nothing can destroy them. Even some of the greatest forces in the world can’t destroy them…I’d be lying if I said that sometimes I don’t think about people who can stop me and who will try. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know? To put other people down, or make fun of them, maybe make a mockery of their work. And, that doesn’t make me feel good at all. It just makes me feel like I’m not being a good human being…and it’s a challenge, but at the end of the day, I learned so much this year about that. I learned a lot about negativity, I learned a lot about people trying to tear you down. And I’m just not that person, and I never will be. And I don’t even wanna fight back. When I look into your eyes I don’t see a fanbase who wants me to fight or bite or be shady and cunty. Things are different than they were 25 years ago and that’s what makes ‘Born This Way’ so relevant. We’re all in a different place and it’s okay, you don’t have to slice and hate eachother anymore.”

Guest Pud Whacker

Somewhat paraphrased by the writer of that blog but it's pretty much...

“No matter who you are or what you believe in, some things are just so true and so real that nothing can destroy them. Even some of the greatest forces in the world can’t destroy them…I’d be lying if I said that sometimes I don’t think about people who can stop me and who will try. It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know? To put other people down, or make fun of them, maybe make a mockery of their work. And, that doesn’t make me feel good at all. It just makes me feel like I’m not being a good human being…and it’s a challenge, but at the end of the day, I learned so much this year about that. I learned a lot about negativity, I learned a lot about people trying to tear you down. And I’m just not that person, and I never will be. And I don’t even wanna fight back. When I look into your eyes I don’t see a fanbase who wants me to fight or bite or be shady and cunty. Things are different than they were 25 years ago and that’s what makes ‘Born This Way’ so relevant. We’re all in a different place and it’s okay, you don’t have to slice and hate eachother anymore.”

maybe she should call auntie elton and TELL HIM THAT or twitter out to her MONSTERS when theyre attacking people and shes sitting back and loving it. because if BYTCH cant take madonna signing a few lines of her song mixed in with the original EXPRESS YOURSELF then she wont be able to handle much in the realm of fame.

Gaga has never denied that David Bowie or Madonna influenced her. In fact, she thanks BOTH OF THEM in the "Thank Yous" in the booklet of her debut album, "The Fame."

One thing is to thank them, another thing is to re-use their own iconic creations for a new generation and preach all this about being yourself, while her fans campaign against any other artists comparisons to the original artists artistic expressions.

People always use Marilyn Monroe against Madonna, for example. Marilyn Monroe was an actress and a bad one at that (Madonna copying much?). Madonna may have emulated her image in photoshoots, while still expressing her love her.

When your in pop culture,at the same time, and you're literally rehashing the same controversial techniques, while mirror-imaging her looks, claiming to be original...blah blah same old story. She's late, and she's getting fat.

Gaga has never denied that David Bowie or Madonna influenced her. In fact, she thanks BOTH OF THEM in the "Thank Yous" in the booklet of her debut album, "The Fame."

She brought all of this on herself. She could've easily stuck to her story about being influenced by Madonna, but instead she chose to write ridiculous articles about being an ORIGINAL ARTIST, going on rampages calling people retarded for comparing her shit to Madonna and making up stories about receiving emails from Madonna.

She brought all of this on herself. She could've easily stuck to her story about being influenced by Madonna, but instead she chose to write ridiculous articles about being an ORIGINAL ARTIST, going on rampages calling people retarded for comparing her shit to Madonna and making up stories about receiving emails from Madonna.

:lol:

tumblr_lgp0r2qUWN1qby26vo1_500.gif

And another thing, Gaga completely ripped off Madonna's (and Bowie's, Grace Jones', etc.) image and sound, but she completely missed the whole message about being a powerful, provocative, I don't give a fuck bitch.

All she does is whine and talk about being a victim. Bitch, please.

:lol:

tumblr_lgp0r2qUWN1qby26vo1_500.gif

:lmao: how can people deny this??? Again, all she had to do is say something like, yeah! I love her! Beth Ditto does that ALL the fucking time! But the way she handled things was just pathetic. She should be paying Madonna royalties.

Madonna probably didnt give a shit until she had to lie about that email. Not being honest and speaking of things Madonna hasn't done to her advantage is something Madonna isnt too found of. (remember the rupert everett thing? he clearly meant no harm, but he wrote about her in his book without her knowledge and she stopped talking with him as a result.) She cuts off people who she can't trust. Simple as that. And she's right.

Imagine lying on tv about getting emails and support from madonna for the work you plagizared from her? Imagine being in madonna's place and hearing that gaga copied YOUR work and goes on tv claiming YOU are supporting it when its not true?

Think about it. She basically locked Madonna, because whatever she says, gaga will always come across as the victim. (people would just tell madonna to "get over it" and let gaga have it. No matter what madonna says, she'll seem like the bitter one unless she is praising gaga)

She's playing a very dirty role in this.

And yes gaga admitted to being inspired by Madonna, but she always flat-out denied the BTW issue.

So she made another speech. I'm guessing she'll be passing around that speech on every date of her shitty tour. Lol

Bored this way tour.......can't wait to see it myself in two weeks

fuck all this - all madonna has to do is say she intended as a slam against the media, not a jab at lady gags herself...which is true, madonna has praised the song, praised gags, praised the message, so obviously she likes it...but the M E D I A is also way out of control with perpetuating the comparisions, so 'she's not me' is directed at them

but of course its a jab at her, lol, but i mean if lady gags can say stupid shit and spin a story, well....

An A+ shade from Madonna (from reductive to this mashup) got her all crying and whining. It's apparent who's on top of all this mess.

frankly when Cynthia asked "what do you think about Lady Gaga?" she should have FLAT OUT said "I had no problem with her until she lied that I sent her an email"

would have stopped that train real quick.

^ Or would have also stopped if Gaga didn't thank Whitney Houston in her Grammy speech. I'm sure that got Madonna raising her eyebrows. Gaga was feeling all high, mighty and invincible at the beginning of that era. She dug her own grave.

uou, such a fake bitch. taking the so called high road while at the same time being shady herself - 25 years etc. letting her gang do the work for her...

^ Or would have also stopped if Gaga didn't thank Whitney Houston in her Grammy speech. I'm sure that got Madonna raising her eyebrows. Gaga was feeling all high, mighty and invincible at the beginning of that era. She dug her own grave.

:rotfl: when you think about it M went easy on her. Quite respectful even. She could have told the world she was a liar. It would've been tainting.

lord knows I would have been all, "yep, liar liar pants on fire, didn't send her any email unless it was in my dreams, where's my tea?"

Seriously I mean in every tour there's always a mash up, it had been sort of a tradition for M, in the Virgin Tour its Billy Jean and LAV,

In WTG Its Sugar Pie honey Bunch with LAV,

In the BAT I forgot lol.

In DWT its Rain & Just my Imagination, In the RIT its the Bitter sweet symphony sample with Don't Tell me,

In the CT its I feel Love and Future Lovers,

In the S&S Tour its Music and Put your hands up for Detroit .

So i Think Gaga should be glad and be proud that her song was even included in this Tour by a Living Legend no less even if there's some sort of a shade going on...lol

She should even be thankful for these,,,,

Seriously I mean in every tour there's always a mash up, it had been sort of a tradition for M, in the Virgin Tour its Billy Jean and LAV,

In WTG Its Sugar Pie honey Bunch with LAV,

In the BAT I forgot lol.

In DWT its Rain & Just my Imagination, In the RIT its the Bitter sweet symphony sample with Don't Tell me,

In the CT its I feel Love and Future Lovers,

In the S&S Tour its Music and Put your hands up for Detroit .

So i Think Gaga should be glad and be proud that her song was even included in this Tour by a Living Legend no less even if there's some sort of a shade going on...lol

She should even be thankful for these,,,,

I think that Sagarra Jo! is the mash up in this tour. :D Born to respect yourself serves a different purpose. :D

Guest Xanthium

To say what Madonna is doing is bullying is absolutely ridiculous. It's actually extremely insulting to those who have suffered true bullying and harassment.