SLACKLINING, will she pull it off?

mtzlplk

I am not worried whether she will not sell out or cancel... I am worried more about here acrobatics this Tour...

Slacklining is far more difficult than skipping rope... Let's hope she doesn't hurt herself along the way...

yeah it's not high off the ground, she can fall and get right back on, which will probably happen at a show or two.

Its high enough to really hurt :nervous:

12-05-28-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-aviv-rehearsal.jpg

Its high enough to really hurt :nervous:

yup... it's as high as the waste of that black guy... one false move and ugly fall, yikes, could cancel some shows...

Guest bluejean

Remember that Virgin Tour review that said something like "If Madonna is going to throw a tambourine in the air she really needs to learn to catch" :lol:

I mean if she was doing a P!nk-type performance I'd understand, but if she falls on this she'd possibly be in pain for the remainder of the song then she'll be fine. :lmao:

I wish she wasn't doing this & just had the dancers do it instead.

I agree. Even though I am confident that Madonna can do it, I believe that the risk is too high, considering the amount of shows she has to do.

Yeah, if I'm honest, it makes me nervous, too. But I do expect that she'll have proper 'safety nets' in place (whatever form they might take). However, what I'm really nervous about is her baton twirling as the drum majorette. Seriously, I was in marching band in high school, and a friend of mine was a majorette. During one performance (or was it a rehearsal?), she lost her baton in the sunlight as it was high up in the air. It came down in her face, and she lost one of her front teeth. :gross::(

So. I hope she is careful with that baton. It's a lot heavier than the fan in the VMA Vogue performance.

I wish she wasn't doing this & just had the dancers do it instead.

What a bunch of pussys. :lmao:

I'm glad she's trying it. Trying new things is a whole part of the performer she is. Can't wait for the tour.

For those of you who were worried about her hurting herself doing slacklining - rest assured that she'll be fine. Let's just say that it's all very cautious.

Yeah, if I'm honest, it makes me nervous, too. But I do expect that she'll have proper 'safety nets' in place (whatever form they might take). However, what I'm really nervous about is her baton twirling as the drum majorette. Seriously, I was in marching band in high school, and a friend of mine was a majorette. During one performance (or was it a rehearsal?), she lost her baton in the sunlight as it was high up in the air. It came down in her face, and she lost one of her front teeth. :gross::(

So. I hope she is careful with that baton. It's a lot heavier than the fan in the VMA Vogue performance.

omg and in some of the footage you can clearly see that thing spinning right near her face :scared: not to mention that stage too. everything looks so dangerous even for the crowd with that giant church thing swinging one side to another above people's head :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

but its so cool that she takes so much risks :headbang::inlove: