MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

GAGA fans are so pissed about the mashup :lmao:

And im pissed about that too! As expected this shit idea makes her look bad and the mashup itself doesnt sound right! The She is Not Me part is all over the place. I dont't like it!

The other songs sounds great! :)

Was Revolver the Guetta remix or album version?

What he said...and was it good? I am actually looking forward to "Revolver".

I wonder if the Lil' Wayne backdrop is hilarious or what (as the Pope).

Guest ditaluver

yeah and people are already complaing they're letdown. based on these low quality clips. i cant fucking take these "fans" anymore.

"This whole era has been so mortifying for Madonna. I never thought she'd be so threatened - I saw her as stronger and more confident than that. As being above all this. I'm embarrassed for her."

GAGA fans are so pissed about the mashup :lmao:

Who said that?

I love everything! And i love Express Yourself till she stars the goober part. The She is Not Me completely kills the excitement. Oh well. :(

Maybe the visuals and everything will distract me from this embarrasing moment :)

...because she sings She's Not Me at the end?

Yes. I think this one is gonna be very against her. Only us fans will understand the message. The media will kiss monster's ass.

Yes. I think this one is gonna be very against her. Only us fans will understand the message. The media will kiss monster's ass.

Of course. Whomever had this idea should be fired. Oh wait it was Madonna herself. :confused:

To hear to opening makes me just wanna CUM!! It's going to be so....WOW!!!

Edited by juSTIfyLovE

I love everything! And i love Express Yourself till she stars the goober part. The She is Not Me completely kills the excitement. Oh well. :(

Maybe the visuals and everything will distract me from this embarrasing moment :)

Oh please there's nothing embarrassing about it, it's a wonderful tongue in cheek diva moment...like so many other artists have mashed up songs,

this one was quite obvious & I was hoping she'd do this way before the setlist was known.

"Madonna is obsessed with Gaga" is also currently trending. People are already pissed. :lmao:

She really has no idea of the army she is dealing with. The mongsta brigade will attempt to demolish that stadium im telling you :manson:

Oh please there's nothing embarrassing about it, it's a wonderful tongue in cheek diva moment...like so many other artists have mashed up songs,

this one was quite obvious & I was hoping she'd do this way before the setlist was known.

Wonderful? Are you for real? For what reason do you think she is doing it? Isnt it obvious that she is provoking a situation that will not end up in her favor? I say put the goober to rest already!