MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest Not4Pussies

And here's a quick snapshot of what I heard (or saw)

Act of Contrition / Girl Gone Wild - starts with church bells, then the hebrew chanting, part of the chant is "madonna, madonna, madonna", as if they are parying to a god. The MDNA sign on top of the stage lights up in red.

Revolver

Gang Bang

I did not really get a good view of the video screens yet at this point, so I didnt see the motel scene.... It was definitely a great pair of songs and the lighting was really dark spooky.

Papa Don't Preach - only half is played. album version.

Hung Up - a more dramatic version of the song, similar to papa don't preach's sound.

I Don't Give A - This is the song with that picture of madonna on a tall platform that was uploaded a few days ago.

Best Friend / Heartbeat (INTERLUDE)

Express Yourself Lots of energy - midway she sings born this way and then she's not me (exactly what we already knew). It was a nice mix - basically showing you how the songs easily flow into one another.

Turn Up The Radio - She's on her guitar, the video screens only show her. but it's pretty much the same version as the album. Great energy.

Give Me All Your Luvin' - More of a hip hop sounding version.

Open Your Heart - Basque production. Really beautiful! Not high energy like the album version, but more like a pseudo-ballad.

Masterpiece - Her voice sounded great here! She messed up something in the middle and shouted "Shit" at one point lol.

Justify My Love (INTERLUDE) - circus like. Those clowns we saw on those pics are featured here.

Vogue - Same sound and dancing as the superbowl.

Candy Shop - Not as bad as we all thought - I liked it, but still would have preferred another song instead.

Human Nature / Erotica - Human Nature was just like the album version.

Like A Virgin - I don't remember hearing this...I'm using the setlist posted earlier.

Nobody Knows Me (INTERLUDE)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner - Album version, nice choreography.

Like A Prayer - Again Basque production - Amazing sounding version. Very dramatic...probably my favorite version of LAP!

Celebration Lots of energy and lights, but Give it to Me was a much better ending IMO. Madonna does some Amazing dance moves!!

I wish I had better notes, but our vantage point was not great. There were many people at the park watching the show from where we were. It was a nice experience seeing people's reactions to Madonna....overall they were excited. There were many hard core fans too in the area.

so HN is not mixed with Erotica?

GMAYL sounds even worse than the album version :lmao:

But they seem to have used the "L-U-V MADONNA! Y-O-U YOU WANNA?" bits from the demo with Madonna's voice and not MIA and Nicki. I wouldn't be surprised if their raps were edited out as well. Oh WELL! :lmao::rotfl:

Sorry Madonna this is one turd you just can't polish.

Loving that the Shep'sSpressin'Himself remix is the backbone of EXPRESS with some Girlie Show ERA funk flourishes thrown in for GOOD MEASURE

I think this will be a PERFORMANCE OF LIFE even with (or perhaps ESPECIALLY WITH) the Goober tribute/diss.

I mean, the fact that she goes straight from the GOOBER sample to practically SPITTING OUT, "EXPRESS YOURSELF SO YOU CAN RESPECT YOURSELF" is: A) a reminder to everyone that EXPRESS is the original and (B) almost like a MESSAGE to GOOBER to 'respect herself' :lmao:

OMFG best Express Yourself/Born This Way.

Yeah, judging from that clip (THANK YOU!), they sound good together. Maybe I am just tone deaf, but this is the first time I have ever heard the remarkable similarities between the songs. BTW fits EY like a glove.

This version of "Express Yourself" sounds a little more like the Girlie Show version. Especially with that funky wocka wocka guitar.

Any more details about the opening, Whyme? Did you see anything or just hear it?

*The opening of the show is amazing and Madonna's entrance is described as an enigma.

First you hear bells ringing, and than a prayer which is probably in Hebrew. Finally Girl Gone Wild starts. All we want to tell you - without ruining the anticipation - is that something big is moving from left to right. And Madonna is actually entering the stage from the side this time.

You will be blow away by the beginning of the show!

*ok... ok... guys... here are more details you are asking...

1. VOGUE is full, but similar to Super Bowl. She dances like in SB

2. CANDY SHOP and HUMAN NATURE are different and better than S&S Tour... much better

3. In EXPRESS YOURSELF Madonna has a cheerleaders outfit in white and red

Guest Not4Pussies

Candy Shop was remixed with Erotica. Then it flowed to Human Nature.

ah ok so DrownedM reported it wrong. CS is mixed with Erotica.

does she sing any lines from Erotica?

Guest ditaluver

The opening of the show is amazing and Madonna's entrance is described as an enigma.

First you hear bells ringing, and than a prayer which is probably in Hebrew. Finally Girl Gone Wild starts. All we want to tell you - without ruining the anticipation - is that something big is moving from left to right. And Madonna is actually entering the stage from the side this time.

can you at least tell us which side? left or right?

my seats are on the left. :)

The opening of the show is amazing and Madonna's entrance is described as an enigma.

Guao, interesting that there is no video opening this time. OMG I'M GONNA DIE.

And thank you Whyme.

Any more details about the opening, Whyme? Did you see anything or just hear it?

We were running back to the stadium as we heard the church bells. It took us some time to get a good view of the stage, so we missed the beginning. As far as lighting goes, I just remember a lot of red. By Revolver, I was able to make out the choreography that we saw in the pics - guns, shooting, wrestling around...something like that...

We were running back to the stadium as we heard the church bells. It took us some time to get a good view of the stage, so we missed the beginning. As far as lighting goes, I just remember a lot of red. By Revolver, I was able to make out the choreography that we saw in the pics - guns, shooting, wrestling around...something like that...

Was Revolver the Guetta remix or album version?

can you at least tell us which side? left or right?

my seats are on the left. :)

Sorry, I'm just reporting what drownedmadonna says. They don't wanna to ruin the surprise and I think we don't wanna either, right?

Guest ditaluver

Sorry, I'm just reporting what drownedmadonna says. They don't wanna to ruin the surprise and I think we don't wanna either, right?

i wouldnt have asked if I didnt want to know! LOL

:)

i wouldnt have asked if I didnt want to know! LOL

:)

Guess you're right then. :rotfl:

Thank you whyme for posting!

Sorry but GGW sounds very crowstatic to me :lol:

And EY/BTW nailed with the respect yourself part and then she's not me. But is a shame she ruined one of her bests songs for that monster.

"This whole era has been so mortifying for Madonna. I never thought she'd be so threatened - I saw her as stronger and more confident than that. As being above all this. I'm embarrassed for her."

GAGA fans are so pissed about the mashup :lmao:

The meltdowns to come will be just EXTRAORDINARY. :clap::clap::clap:

"Reductive" will be blasé in comparison.