MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Going to the third section:

As rumored, the version of Vogue on MDNA Tour is the same of the Super Bowl, but it is going to be totally live this time... but you never know on some concerts

And Yes... sorry guys.. but as we told you... Candy Shop is definitely on the setlist of MDNA TOUR -

BUT the good news is that CANDY SHOP is mixed with EROTICA

Mixed In With Erotica will make it even BETTER! :dramatic:

I can't believe she essentially ignores the Erotica on this tour's set list.

Bad Girl

Bye Bye Baby

Fever

Deeper and Deeper

Secret Garden / Falling Free (Smash-Up)?

Sorry guys, we did a mistake... it's HUMAN NATURE mixed with EROTICA and not CANDY SHOP

Setlist of the third section of Madonna MDNA Tour is:

Justify My Love (INTERLUDE)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature / Erotica

Like A Virgin

*Justify My Love is completely something else from the original version!

THE DEFINITIVE SETLIST OF MDNA TOUR FROM DROWNEDMADONNA:

Act of Contrition / Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend / Heartbeat (INTERLUDE)

Best Friend

Express Yourself

Turn Up The Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (INTERLUDE)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature / Erotica

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (INTERLUDE)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

Guest Not4Pussies

im just glad Im Addicted and Im A Sinner made the cut.

and this is the first time since BAT that she performs both LAV and LAP on the same tour. Hooray!

Guest bluejean

This is the same setlist m.d.n.a. posted weeks ago, I thought we always knew that was official??

Although is Best Friend actually getting a performance as well as an interlude or is that an error?

This is the same setlist m.d.n.a. posted weeks ago, I thought we always knew that was official??

Although is Best Friend actually getting a performance as well as an interlude or is that an error?

This is directly from the rehearsals and they're changes in the order of the songs posted weeks ago.

Guest Not4Pussies

imagine CS is the ROL (CT=S&S) of this tour?

same performance from S&S on MDNA...hahaha. everyone will have a stroke.

and notice no MDNA tracks on the third section. she could've added one in there. Some Girls perhaps??

erotica and human nature? sounds good to me :)

the whole setlist sounds fine. I'm not a fan of revolver but she is clearly working with themes here and this tour will be very theatrical. and even so, she's the artist and she makes her own rules, not we.

I assume/hope it's an error.

This is an amazing setlist! Now everything seems fluid and i'm glad that she is performing the big hits plus the best of MDNA! Im sorry for Love Spent but the inclusion of Best Friend must have a sense in the context of the show, something like In this Life at the GS. I'm very happy with the theatrical theme she is going for! This is gonna be an amazing show! :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

This is directly from the rehearsals and they're changes in the order of the songs posted weeks ago.

Oh okay, thanks. I didn't really notice the small differences.

Kudos though to m.d.n.a. for providing such an exclusive so early on!

This is an amazing setlist! Now everything seems fluid and i'm glad that she is performing the big hits plus the best of MDNA! Im sorry for Love Spent but the inclusion of Best Friend must have a sense in the context of the show, something like In this Life at the GS. I'm very happy with the theatrical theme she is going for! This is gonna be an amazing show! :thumbsup:

This is probably the most cohesive and perfect setlist in years. :wow:

like so many times.. i agree with you :thumbsup:

Now someone has to have recorded at least SOMETHING, right? :electropop::rant:

Guest Not4Pussies

by the looks of the setlist, it is very BA and DW. very theatrical and will tell a story.