MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Seriously with all the Guy hate...I guess negative people have to have somewhere to usher it. Can there be a topic about it so it can stay out of here? ...as if the people bitching have any actual idea what he does and could do a better job.

:fuckoff:

its kinda of a short version of gmayl right? maybe 2.45 total??

I think it might be slightly longer than than, but no longer than 3 minutes.

And Madonna herself isn't on stage for the last minute of the song.

From what I can hear, she sings only the first verse and the chorus.

Edited by Msig

Maybe when she sings the SNM bit ...the words "And She Never Will Be" will flash behind her with images of Gag in that kermit the frog dress.

She probably omitted that line intentionally to provoke the whole stadium scream together "And she never will be"

gaga's hairdresser (!) :vogue::dramatic::lol:

tumblr_m4tw33cJZV1qzp0g7o1_r3_500.png

Ewwww!! These people are so unbelievably gross and unprofessional! And why does everyone think Madonna mirrors Marilyn Monroe's career? I can count the number of times she's referenced her on one hand. Where Gag perpetually enlists the work of Madonna into her amateur theatrics, Madonna continues to evolve and experiment with all sorts of material. There are waaayy too many ignorant people on this earth.....

gaga's hairdresser (!) :vogue::dramatic:

tumblr_m4tw33cJZV1qzp0g7o1_r3_500.png

After the BTW/She's Not Me thing, it was expectable someone in Gaga's team would say something like that. They all don't seem to like M anyway.

Guest Xanthium

Can we please leave the Gaga stuff out of this thread. The tour starts in 1 day and I would like to enjoy everything thank you very much.

Can we please leave the Gaga stuff out of this thread. The tour starts in 1 day and I would like to enjoy everything thank you very much.

Sustained!

AsD3qJ2CIAAzL7E.jpg

Photo_on_2010-11-10_at_22.12__2.jpg

No further questions, your honour.

Case dismissed! :vomit:

:clap:

Yes, go to the other thread.

Isn't it the friends and family performance tonight and if so, why haven't we seen anything?

:clap:

Yes, go to the other thread.

Isn't it the friends and family performance tonight and if so, why haven't we seen anything?

Arianne Phillips‏@ariannephillips

Fantastic last rehearsal b4 opening night.We R ready, ready&cannot wait 2 open tomorrow.So excited I don't think I can sleep 2nite.

#GOOD LUCK MADONNA is the twitter trend.

She probably omitted that line intentionally to provoke the whole stadium scream together "And she never will be"

Imaging the entire stadium chanting!!!

-GaG meltdown #45083 ensues after watching a youtube clip of it-