MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

ok i dont wanna say I TOLD YOU SO but remember me telling you guys about the dream I had about M wearing a weird white costume? LOL I know, its silly but its the first thing I see and thought it was cute so there ;)

Goddamn I love those leather/skintight pants she wears... I wanna WEAR THEM. :rotfl:

I always wanted to wear the one from future lovers off confessions tour! Lol

Guest ditaluver

Goddamn I love those leather/skintight pants she wears... I wanna WEAR THEM. :rotfl:

are those her PARTY ROCK pants???

This is ALL so exciting i could do without the guitar since Mr. Ritchie bought her one and dared her to learn to play i thought she would leave that behind also but what can we do it's a part of her now. The only time i've ever liked her on guitar was on La Isla Bonita : Drowned World Tour. It seemed the most natural.

These pics give me chills it looks so awesome!

What is that t gold hing in the middle with the guys in the red capes?

This is ALL so exciting i could do without the guitar since Mr. Ritchie bought her one and dared her to learn to play i thought she would leave that behind also but what can we do it's a part of her now. The only time i've ever liked her on guitar was on La Isla Bonita : Drowned World Tour. It seemed the most natural.

These pics give me chills it looks so awesome!

Catholic paraphernalia perhaps.

Guest ditaluver

to me it looks like one of those insense things used in the catholic church....like in oh father BAT

incense+and+icon.jpg

to me it looks like one of those insense things used in the catholic church....like in oh father BAT

incense+and+icon.jpg

:thumbsup:

Probably the Pope's butler sent them in

Is that an actual dancer hanging or a screen shot?

I think that's an actual dancer doing something a la DWT Paradise Not For me against a video backdrop. Jesus everything we've seen so far looks magnificent. Imagery, props, sets. Everything! I bet those are not even the full costumes.

And as others have said I like that they've given us something to mouthwater at without giving away too much at the same time. I predict a collective fainting meltdown on here at 2pm EST - 8pm CET - 7pm GMT on Thursday when the first show is over and footage/pics and reports will start pouring everywhere online :dramatic:

I think that's an actual dancer doing something a la DWT Paradise Not For me against a video backdrop.

Jesus everything we've seen so far looks magnificent. I bet those are not even the full costumes.

And as others have said I like that they've given us to mouthwater at without giving away too much at the same time.

I predict a collective fainting meltdown on here at 2pm EST - 8pm CET - 7pm GMT on Thursday when the first show is

over and footage/pics and reports will start pouring everywhere online :dramatic:

pretty much this show seems inspired! Nice.

okay...so she is full out rehearsing in Broad daylight and still no official setlist / sound bites? good gravy

I like this stage set-up (for stadiums) more than S&S. That one looked so ramshackle. This new one looks like an integrated venue designed to house performance art. :inlove:

How is THAT stage going to fit in arenas??

That monster stage couldn't obviously fit in arenas. They have a scaled down version of it. There's in fact 4 stages for this tour. This practice was described in an article around CT time when she started having stadium gigs again, only mixed with a majority of indoor gigs throughout Europe amd the US.

Guest bluejean

I hope she does a mix of arena and stadium shows in Oz. Unlikely but would be good to get to see both.

I hope she does a mix of arena and stadium shows in Oz. Unlikely but would be good to get to see both.

I am secretly hoping this will occur. And I only wonder about it given the rumours that she will be spending considerable time here. If this does happen, then I guess the stadium shows will have a golden circle and the arenas will be seated (and damn expensive!)

This is so surreal :dramatic:

Guest bluejean

:lol: Oh I don't believe that will actually happen, its just my fantasy.

More than like we'll get 3 or 4 stadium shows in Sydney and Melbourne (and maybe one is Brisbane) each and that will be hit. Hope I'm wrong but let's just be grateful we're even getting a tour.

:lol: Oh I don't believe that will actually happen, its just my fantasy.

More than like we'll get 3 or 4 stadium shows in Sydney and Melbourne (and maybe one is Brisbane) each and that will be hit. Hope I'm wrong but let's just be grateful we're even getting a tour.

Do you think she'll do Perth? Seems like lots of acts do Western Australia now.

OMG @ The ornate neck/shoulder piece !!!!

GLAMOURDONNA !