MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

560688_10150992993154402_233573218_n.jpg

Imagine this!

Those guys are surrounding the thurible, smoke comes out of it so as everywhere on stage!

Red dressed guys are putting their arms in the air for praying to god and the thurible opens with a praying Madonna in it! That would be really cool..althought equal to the discoball-opening on CT..

In four days we will know!!! :wow:

That sounds fake to me. Badly chopped up vocals etc

Well he posted it himself. So I'm not sure why he would that. He did specifically label it as choppy.

560688_10150992993154402_233573218_n.jpg

Imagine this!

Those guys are surrounding the thurible, smoke comes out of it so as everywhere on stage!

Red dressed guys are putting their arms in the air for praying to god and the thurible opens with a praying Madonna in it! That would be really cool..althought equal to the discoball-opening on CT..

In four days we will know!!! :wow:

Imagine if she emerge from that. :wow:

I'm sending my friend who's there now to go spy on the rehearsals....he is afraid they're done for the day...but hopefully he'll come back with some pics and videos. It's evening there now

I'm sending my friend who's there now to go spy on the rehearsals....he is afraid they're done for the day...but hopefully he'll come back with some pics and videos. It's evening there now

cool :) its weird how nothing has leaked yet by now..

By this time i was really expecting to see more rehearsal pics from the stadium and some audio tapes. What's going on???

:clap::clap:

In hours we will know for sure the real thing. I mean she has to rehearse tomorrow or tuesday with all the screens and lights working. :wow:

By this time i was really expecting to see more rehearsal pics from the stadium and some audio tapes. What's going on???

This is crazy! Lol even in an outdoor opening night situation, we can't get the leaks! It must have stemmed from that GMAYL leak. No leaks til opening night. :lmao:

Or at least til tomorrow morning AFTER Monte's announcement which is obviously going to be M related and they have to keep rehearsing til Thursday.

Monte Pittman

Stay tuned for a great surprise that will be announced tomorrow morning!

Sounds promising,

:wow:

Is finally the setlist?

I was wondering if she always starts a tour without releasing the setlist. Do you remember?

I really wanna see the outfits sketches for Madonna and dancers. But I guess Monte Pittman would not talk about clothes.

what is that thing those red robed guys r surrounding??? is it a real religious thing?

madonnarama is saying it is for certain that she will perform HUMAN NATURE, blah

:wow:

Is finally the setlist?

I was wondering if she always starts a tour without releasing the setlist. Do you remember?

I really wanna see the outfits sketches for Madonna and dancers. But I guess Monte Pittman would not talk about clothes.

They never release anything but usually everything leaks weeks before during the indoor rehearsals. This time for some odd reason we got little info.

Besides the security i think that the real setlist didn't leak this time because the tourbook isn't ready yet. Im guessing that we usually get the real setlist from somebody who gets acess to the finished tourbook...

I'm not sure where this should go, but I'm posting it here

William posted this rough demo of corazonl

This is already a song...."Roll The Dice," it was on The O.C. soundtrack back in 2004 haha??

@DrownedMadonna DEFINITIVE setlist of the first section:

Act of Contrition / Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

I hope Candy Shop makes the final cut. I find it hilarious the only song from HC I would want performed on any subsequent tours reappears as Madonna's favorite. :lol:

I hope Candy Shop makes the final cut. I find it hilarious the only song from HC I would want performed on any subsequent tours reappears as Madonna's favorite. :lol:

Mixed In With Erotica will make it even BETTER! :dramatic:

This is already a song...."Roll The Dice," it was on The O.C. soundtrack back in 2004 haha??

This deserves a topic in it's own. The file is half real (if that's a proper term). Dice was meant for Corazon, but Corazon was never used for whatever project it was for, So WO recycled the instrumentation (which he regularly does) for Dice. The file posted is fake, but it's based and put together according to the original version, which is in circulation among collectors but has yet to leak.

They never release anything but usually everything leaks weeks before during the indoor rehearsals. This time for some odd reason we got little info.

Besides the security i think that the real setlist didn't leak this time because the tourbook isn't ready yet. Im guessing that we usually get the real setlist from somebody who gets acess to the finished tourbook...

Ok then, now I really want the setlist. But I'm pretty sure that is the one m.d.n.a. told us ages ago.

And I'm very happy with it! :D

Act of Contrition / Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

UPDATE THE SECOND SECTION:

Best Friend / Heartbeat

Express Yourself

Turn Up The Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

*Open Your Heart is completely reworked, toned down. You will love especially the beautiful end

@DrownedMadonna

Papa Don't Preach is a short/edited version as mentioned.

Hung Up is completely reworked.

Best Friend meets Heartbeat as Madonnarama mentioned.

Is there anything that havent been reported yet?