MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I can't believe I'm finally seeing her on June 3. My first time ever! I think I'm hyperventilating every time I think of it.

Is there anyone here seeing her in Tel Aviv?

Is it just me or are the costumes pretty average so far?

The show itself looks like it will be insane!

They're probably not the full blown costumes but more like "practice" ones. I was thinking the same thing. More dreary black!

In retrospect, S&S looks like an old gas station or grain bin. :lmao:

:lmao:

So true. I remember how people were defending the INADEQUATE stage and screens for S&S stadium shows.

:lmao:

Ive only skimmed by the setlist really fast, but is Falling Free really not on it? Thats just wrong. *tear*

I feel the same way about Love Spent guess we just have to deal with it...but i\t looks like she will giveus amazing sets/costumes and performances this time unlike S&S....UGH

I feel the same way about Love Spent guess we just have to deal with it...but i\t looks like she will giveus amazing sets/costumes and performances this time unlike S&S....UGH

actually we still dont have official setlist. this are contures..but we cannot be sure-

Monte Pittman

Stay tuned for a great surprise that will be announced tomorrow morning!

Sounds promising,

man...she is killing me with anticipation for this tour!....tempted to jump on the next flight for tel aviv !!

Is it true the tourbook won't be ready in time for Tel Aviv?

am going to see her in Abu Dhabi on 4 June and got an email on Friday saying that Tourbooks wouldn't be ready for my show

so I don't think Tel Aviv will get the tourbook. ( Unless there're some homoerotic images and they'd to edit it especially for Abu Dhabi- I hope not .)

so its not like i wanna complain but why are there always such few paparazzi photos? i get the bad quality as its not surprising that they were taken from a far distant. but why so few? and why no rehearsal sound tape? I'm sure that if you walk near the stadium you can hear half of whats going on..

to me it looks like one of those insense things used in the catholic church....like in oh father BAT

incense+and+icon.jpg

This kind of censer it's called thurible, it is generally used in Catholic ceremonies to bless or purify everything that represents Jesus Christ. I can't wait to see the Vatican reaction.