Conan to Cover MDNA Tour!

TRVC

when i first read Conan...i was all WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ugh

but i'm warming, due to the age demographic, growing ratings, etc....just seems like such an odd fit

Well she's never done Conan before. She never did Jimmy Fallon either (technically still has yet too) but that interview between the two of them was fantastic. It'll be magic. And if that report is correct, it said it was for a TV special (dedicated just to her possibly). So it looks like were getting more than we bargained for.

From M Tribe

Breaking news from Israel - tv host Conan O'Brien is a special guest at Madonna's MDNA tour opening night in Israel next week.

US TV host Conan O'brien will come to Israel a day before Madonna's MDNA TOUR, to have a special coverage of the queen of pop's opening night show in Israel.

His "Conan" late night show got the exclusive deal to have a full covarage of the event, and it will be featured in a dedicated TV special. O'Brien will come to Israel with a crew of 20 people and will have 3 broadcasting teams.

The Conan show is being broadcast on US cable channel TBS.

In other related news, words are in that among the many guests Madonna has invited to opening night of her tour are Sacha Baron Cohen and Natalie Portman - both have families in Israel, and will arrive to the country in a few days time.

As to wrap up this report from Israel courtesy of MadonnaTribe friend David Kawen check out after the jump some more pictures from the Ramat Gan stadium and the backstage complex that was built especially for the show and will host Madonna, her family and her team, as well as reporters from all over the world and more VIP guests. People who are currently working on the stage and the stadium preparations are saying "We have never seen anything of that magnitude! the scale and grand of this production is by far the biggest in Israel's history".

The MDNA TOUR will open in 7 days, at the Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv.

Never heard of conan, but it sounds like it's an ok choice for the US. If only they would arrange some promo for the uk now.

Yes, the US doesnt really need the promo, however europe could use a lot of it. :confused:

That's because it's not happening. He wasn't in Tel Aviv yesterday, he was in Springfield, Illinois: http://www.sj-r.com/top-stories/x358812041/Conan-OBrien-visits-Springfield

Unless one of his people is doing the reporting (like the video they filmed for the Superbowl), then I can see that happening. But for now, looks like it was just a bunch of fansite bullshit.

That's because it's not happening. He wasn't in Tel Aviv yesterday, he was in Springfield, Illinois: http://www.sj-r.com/...its-Springfield

Unless one of his people is doing the reporting (like the video they filmed for the Superbowl), then I can see that happening. But for now, looks like it was just a bunch of fansite bullshit.

Goddamn it.

Thanks for telling us though..

And Natalie Portman wasn't in Tel Aviv either, she was in LA filming a movie: http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-31-natalie-portman-christian-bale-film-knight-of-cups-lawless-beach-los-angeles#.T8j2O1L3M-A

Fuck off Madonnatribe, you piece of fucking shit site. You are nothing but fucking LIES.

WOW how lame they are? Trying to stay relevant with fake M news.

Guest bluejean

So that does that mean that we're not even getting the 4 promotional videos? That was a lie as well? Or is that those badly shot things we already saw on Youtube?

He probably just didn't go himself but sent someone... It's on every news outlet! It would be bad if it were made-up news. But I guess we'll find out this week...

Unless it's all a fuzzy dream they will probably air it nearer to US leg of the tour ??