Conan to Cover MDNA Tour!

TRVC

• 2 weeks later...

He's really funny, I almost pee myself with the people's reaction. But honestly, this is not decent promotion at all. They could show one performance at least. But is better than nothing, so yay!!

but thanks for trying :(

he is funny as shit! i wanna post it on facebook...cuz i know everyone i know will say i act like him when it comes to madonna! lol

he is funny as shit! i wanna post it on facebook...cuz i know everyone i know will say i act like him when it comes to madonna! lol

Haha! Yeah, when the original Indianapolis/SuperBowl segment aired, a friend of mine posted it to her Facebook wall and #tagged me in it. She said something like, "They say this guy's name is Billy, but I'm pretty sure it's actually my friend Peter." :laugh:

I wonder how he got this gig? Not that he isn't funny or that he doesn't do it well, but pretty much any of us on here could do the same thing! I love Conan and am kinda loyal to him (even though I've not really watched his show in years) ... but it makes me want to pitch to Craig Ferguson that I'd be willing to be his "Madonna correspondent."

And so ... when all is said and done ... M still has never gone on Conan. :mellow: