Conan to Cover MDNA Tour!

TRVC

Beaking news from Israel – tv host Conan O’Brien is a special guest at Madonna’s MDNA tour opening night in Israel next week.

US TV host Conan O’brien will come to Israel a day before Madonna’s MDNA TOUR, to have a special coverage of the queen of pop’s opening night show in Israel.

His “Conan” late night show got the exclusive deal to have a full covarage of the event, and it will be featured in a dedicated TV special. O’Brien will come to Israel with a crew of 20 peopleand will have 3 broadcasting teams.

The Conan show is being broadcast on US cable channel TBS.

In other related news, words are in that among the many guests Madonna has invited to opening night of her tour are Sacha Baron Cohen and Natalie Portman - both have families in Israel, and will arrive to the country in a few days time.

Source : Madonnatribe

http://mymdna.com/conan-obrien-to-air-special-on-mdna-tour/

-----------

I FUCKING LOVE CONAN (only late night man that makes me laugh). THIS is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conan isn't hard to get when you're in europe opposed to other american tv channels, I always had the idea he had a lot of ratings.

He's not on one of the main networks like ABC, NBC, or CBS. He's on cable (TBS). I think his ratings might be lower than Leno, Letterman, and Kimmel, but I want to know for sure.

What are his ratings like...?

It's as if they're picking some of the lowest rated shows to give interviews and special stuff to.

Conan is great, people like him, much better than Jay Leno sending his gay intern.

Guest ditaluver

whos show was it that sent that guy to the superbowl and he ran all around town asking about madonna? even after the game he asked the champs if they watched madonna

whos show was it that sent that guy to the superbowl and he ran all around town asking about madonna? even after the game he asked the champs if they watched madonna

leno's intern if I'm not mistaken

He's not on one of the main networks like ABC, NBC, or CBS. He's on cable (TBS). I think his ratings might be lower than Leno, Letterman, and Kimmel, but I want to know for sure.

oh.. could have sworn I've seen him on the financial cnbc a few times. thats a long time ago though

Conan is great, people like him, much better than Jay Leno sending his gay intern.

I'm aware of Conan, he had a lot of hype for while, but things seemed to have calmed down a bit since. I was asking for his ratings specifically...

Leno had Ross back in the day, but I don't think he works there anymore? Is there someone else?

Conan sent a gay intern to the SB.

Conan

CONAN Scores Significant Q1 Gains in Key Demos

As TBS's Late-Night Series Marks Six Consecutive Months of Growth

TBS's Emmy®-nominated late-night series CONAN started the year off with a bang as the show scored double-digit gains across all key demographics in the first quarter.

· According to final Live + 7 data for Q1 2012, CONAN's audience grew by +25% compared to the prior quarter, while adults 18-49 grew by +19% and adults 18-34 grew by +12%. For the year-to-date, CONAN has averaged 1.1 million viewers, with 736,000 adults 18-49 and 433,000 adults 18-34.

· CONAN has charted six consecutive months of growth among adults 18-49, resulting in a +32% boost from the end of September to the end of March.

· In an increasingly crowded late-night landscape, CONAN's ability to attract young adult viewers has strengthened its position against broadcast and cable competition.

· With the lowest median age (35) of all the late-night talk shows, CONAN's audience is significantly younger than those of its competitors, including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (median age 58), Late Show with David Letterman (56), Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (52), Jimmy Kimmel Live (53), The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (52) and Chelsea Lately (37).

· CONAN's Q1 delivery of adults 18-49 (736,000) topped competitors like Jimmy Kimmel Live (658,000); The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (627,000); and Chelsea Lately (636,000). On nights when both shows air (Mon-Thurs), CONAN also drew more adults 18-49 in Q1 than Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (721,000).

· CONAN's youth-driven success is especially apparent in its ranking among adults 18-34 (433,000), which outpaced The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (349,000); Late Show with David Letterman (310,000); Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (272,000); Jimmy Kimmel Live (234,000); The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (193,000); and Chelsea Lately (376,000) in Q1.

· In addition to its 11 p.m. premieres on TBS, CONAN has expanded its viewer base through the network's 1 a.m. encore presentations. The combined delivery of the 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. telecasts reach nearly 1.5 million viewers, more than 1 million adults 18-49 and 620,000 adults 18-34 each night.

· The success of CONAN extends well beyond the show's TBS telecasts to include widespread online and mobile viewing, as well as interaction through Facebook and TeamCoco.com. Video clips from CONAN - presented through TeamCoco.com and YouTube - attracted more than 23 million web and mobile video views in Q1. In addition Team Coco has scored 1.8 million fans on Facebook and is the #1 comedy brand on Google+. The ability to promote and consume content across multiple platforms has made CONAN a desired destination for guests to announce projects and attain media attention not possible with other late night shows.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2012/04/11/conan-scores-significant-q1-gains-in-key-demos-397004/20120411tbs01/#SqX85b15gxKVuKjt.99

oh.. could have sworn I've seen him on the financial cnbc a few times. thats a long time ago though

He was on NBC before the whole fiasco with Jay Leno wanting the Tonight Show back happened. After that he left & later transferred to TBS on cable.

Guest ditaluver

Conan

YES

omg this is hilarious! I hope he's going with them

he might kill conan if he's not invited!

YES

oh yeah that is amazing. the people's reactions and the timing was just perfect. :)

Thanks Supernatural. So he's increased in viewers in the 18-49/18-34 categories... I wonder how he's done overall in total viewers though since...?

Here's something from May comparing overall viewers (not sure how accurate this is)-

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/17/late-night-tv-ratings-for-the-week-of-may-7-may-11-2012/134579/

TOTAL VIEWERS (season to date, weekly numbers are at the source)

11:35 p.m.-12:35 a.m. ET

NBC "Tonight," 3.7 million viewers (Leno)

CBS "Late Show," 3.2 million viewers (Letterman)

11:35 p.m.-12 midnight ET

ABC "Nightline," 3.9 million viewers

12 midnight-1 a.m. ET

ABC "Kimmel," 1.8 million viewers

12:35-1:35 a.m. ET

NBC "Late Night," 1.8 million viewers (Fallon)

CBS "Late Late Show," 1.5 million viewers (Ferguson)

1:35-2:05 a.m. ET

NBC "Last Call," 1.0 million viewers (Carson Daly)

TOTAL VIEWERS

Comedy Central, 11-11:30 p.m. "The Daily Show," 1.6 million

Comedy Central, 11:30 p.m.-midnight ET, "The Colbert Report," 1.2 million

>>> TBS, 11 p.m.-midnight, "Conan," 0.8 million <<<<

Adult Swim, 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. ET, 2.1 million

Adult Swim, 12:30-1:30 a.m. ET, 1.4 million

:dazed:

I don't know how much this Conan thing will help, but I hope it's good. I like the crazy intern. :lol:

This guy is ACTUALLY FUNNY and not your over the top stereotype like Ross the intern from asshole Leno.

VOGUE MOTHER FUCKERS, VOGUE!

According to final Live + 7 data for Q1 2012, CONAN's audience grew by +25% compared to the prior quarter, while adults 18-49 grew by +19% and adults 18-34 grew by +12%. For the year-to-date, CONAN has averaged 1.1 million viewers, with 736,000 adults 18-49 and 433,000 adults 18-34.

1.1 million is how many viewers Justin Timberlake got for his HBO concert a few years ago. And Gaga's HBO special only drew 1.2 million...so the bar is pretty low. If Madonna does equal ratings with Team Coco (and it won't even be a full concert broadcast), it's probably not going to do much for the album - but hey - I'm grateful for any MDNA exposure. Poor album is being neglected like a red-headed step child.

This is not to promote MDNA the album. It's all about MDNA THE TOUR. And i love that :wow:

Why would you promote a tour that is 90% sold out in America? And do you think they won't feature any music from the album? Gimme a break.

Guest Not4Pussies

who cares about the ratings!

Conan is hilarious. That Billy guy is more hilarious.

and what's wrong with Natalie Portman? she's a huge M fan. she's been to all of Madonna's tours since Drowned World.

vogue, mother fuckers!!!!

NATALIE PORTMAN WHAT?

:wow::shock::wow:

I hope Madonna brings her on stage and eats her out while taking the occasional breath to sing 'Like A Virgin. ' It's like Blond Ambition except better. :wow:

I hope Madonna brings her on stage and eats her out while taking the occasional breath to sing 'Like A Virgin. ' It's like Blond Ambition except better. :wow:

I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN!!!

YES

Yeah, he should definitely come along. He can scream "MADONNA!" to random Israelis. It'll be a YouTube sensation.