Tour updates

Bitch

apparently its a pic from 2009 (helsinki?) someone either made a mistake or felt the need to use a pic from several years ago to make clear that she is on the plane.

Where? :wow:

I found it on my Facebook, among all the M fans I follow but I can't post it on here cause I'm on an iPad. I don't know how to do it...it's a teaser pic though, very little to see.

I can't even tell what body part that is.

I think it looks like something that would hang on her neck over her chest with a furry cape or something. Love it!

576544_369977733049603_122947104419335_944077_1166235752_n.jpg

Apparently.

Is that what arianne phillips showed us in the behind the scene of GGW vdo shoot . She said she made that for Madonna for the vdo.

Is that what arianne phillips showed us in the behind the scene of GGW vdo shoot . She said she made that for Madonna for the vdo.

Hmm. I don't know about that, but you got me thinking. She did have on a harness type thing in the video and if you look at this picture it could simply be draped on a black dummy. The way I was looking at this was that it was a black 'shirt' with the strappy things on top. Don't know about the fluffy parts though.

Either way - my kind of outfit. Black and more black please :)

Hmm. I don't know about that, but you got me thinking. She did have on a harness type thing in the video and if you look at this picture it could simply be draped on a black dummy. The way I was looking at this was that it was a black 'shirt' with the strappy things on top. Don't know about the fluffy parts though.

Either way - my kind of outfit. Black and more black please :)

I can't find the Behind the scene vid on youtube so this will have to do. It wouldn't surprise me if it makes a re appearance in the show.

My link

Oh and From news-of-Madonna :the dancers have arrived in Tel Aviv . I thought she would be getting new young dancers on this tour. Adrien Galo is in the back.

15615910150962878935339.jpg

There's a pic retweeted on MadonnaNation Twitter of M and Brahim in NYC airport yesterday. They look... Worried o.o

For the most part, isn't that how they always look? :fag:

they look like Happy family to me. love David & Mercy. So Cute. And is Rocco going to have a growth spurt soon? he looks teeny tiny.

Click on the play button

Button-Play-icon.png

Though for me the video automatically starts to play when I open the page.

:fag: you really are a bitch...

I don't see an option to play the video, just a shot of Conan.