Tour updates

Bitch

FLASH Entertainment ‏@ThinkFlash

The stage #Madonna is bringing to #AbuDhabi as part of her #MDNA Tour will be the biggest ever setup on Yas Island. It's going to be crazy!

OMG Am going there. The promoter Flash entertainment is also organising shuttle buses to pick up Madonna fans who are staying at hotels on Yas Island to and from the concert .

The temperature in Abu Dhabi is between 42 C- 28 C so I will be sweating buckets !

btw, aynone else having vivid dreams about the tour?

I had another one last night. thats 2 in the last week. last night she came and sat next to me, while the show continued....and I asked for a job and gave her my resume. hahaha

i cant remember any songs performed.

Yes! the other night I had a dream that I was at one of her concerts with a bunch of other people really early. Madonna turned up and announced to us all that because we were all so dedicated and early we were going to be the dancers/extras in her video for Turn Up The Radio. She whisked us off and gave us all outfits and we got to party in this giant room with her :dramatic:

Yeah I dreamt that she opened with express yourself and stood on the other side of the stadium (a la michael jackson SB) - she looked exactly like the via express yourself performance.. no dancers, just M.

then another time I dreamt she wore a white suit & curls, looking really epic & iconic but I remember thinking "white? really? you're the woman in black at all times".

Guest groovyguy

OMG Am going there. The promoter Flash entertainment is also organising shuttle buses to pick up Madonna fans who are staying at hotels on Yas Island to and from the concert .

The temperature in Abu Dhabi is between 42 C- 28 C so I will be sweating buckets !

Time Out Dubai ‏@TimeOutDubai

#Madonna gig in Abu Dhabi will be chilled by a giant cooling dome and mist machines. Phew! #whatarelief

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/madonna-concerts-to-be-chilled-say-organisers

Madonna concerts to be chilled, say organisers

Marie-Louise Olson May 22, 2012

I hear that she won't arrive here till Saturday, though it was previously reported that she's expected to land on the 24th.

Apparently, they're marketing the Truth or Dare perfume during the shows; marketing attendants are gonna walk around the VIP section and spray this shit around.

#Madonna gig in Abu Dhabi will be chilled by a giant cooling dome and mist machines. Phew! #whatarelief

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/madonna-concerts-to-be-chilled-say-organisers

:dramatic:

42C - 28C :shock:

I hear that she won't arrive here till Saturday, though it was previously reported that she's expected to land on the 24th.

Apparently, they're marketing the Truth or Dare perfume during the shows; marketing attendants are gonna walk around the VIP section and spray this shit around.

Love it :lmao:

That is so :lame:

@myMDNAcom: Second Mexico City Show Added to MDNA Tour http://t.co/qLWcxerP #mdna #mymdna

I hope that show sells out... it took a while for the first to practically sell out. Seems the prices are higher than last time. If they went with Guadalajara, they would surely sell out there, maybe even 2 shows, but it would cost to move the stage and all that.

Yes I am a little bit scared about a second date in Mexico "CITY" People showed way less interest in this tour than the S&S (not because S&S was better, but it was like 15 years since she came since GS.

I totally agree she should have add either Guadalajara or Monterrey, a lot of gay fans from the North won't come this time, and trust me there's plenty of them in the North (the most handsome ones)

Thanks Louise :)

Thanks GG . You have all the infos as always !

:dramatic:

42C - 28C :shock:

I will probably pass out ( chilling dome or not ) from excitement the minute she arrives on stage!

I thought someone said they were struggling to sell tickets to the First Tel Aviv show......it's listed as SOLD OUT...is this not true?

It was cancelled and rescheduled as only 1 Tel Aviv show on opening night which is the 31rst. Reason is lack of sales APPARENTLY. I also heard it was technical difficulties.

so how many seats for opening night? and it's DEF sold out? I want her to have the ULTIMATE opening night!

They say it was production delays. Ultimately, it's possible that the second date wasn't selling out quickly enough so they bought themselves an extra day to rehearse and a way to sell out opening night. So as far as I'm reading opening night is sold out.

I thought you meant that they'd walk around with them in trays a la

bauchladen-vendor-king.jpg

:lmao: