Tour updates

Bitch

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/748-exclusive-madonnas-mdna-tour-stage-being-built.html

I thought they would change where the stage would be at in the stadium...

Madonna's MDNA Tour Stage being built

The stage of Madonna's MDNA World Tour being built right now at Ramat Gan stadium in Tel Aviv, Israel.

stage01.jpgstage02.jpgstage03.jpg

Madonna, her dancers and crew will arrive in Tel Aviv this week. Yesterday three international technical staff employees injured during the construction of the stage. They lost their equilibrium and fall down. They were taken to the hospital, but they only had minor injuries and thay are going back to work today.

Guest groovyguy

554685_10150979619994402_10584534401_12191289_1354690085_n.jpg

Should be so easy for someone to film her rehearsing :-o I think she arrives there on Wednesday.

I doubt it. Security should be tight during rehearsal.

I doubt it. Security should be tight during rehearsal.

I think if someone stands in the parking lot they can at least hear her rehearsing if you look at this pic and whoever took the photo could record video from this location

stage03.jpg

Guest groovyguy

I think if someone stands in the parking lot they can at least hear her rehearsing if you look at this pic and whoever took the photo could record video from this location

stage03.jpg

Hopefully, someone does.

Guest groovyguy

UKMIX: Sun May 20

8,021 tickets remain for Madonna's first EVER concert in Kiev. Predicting between 50-60,000 people will attend this concert.

There are 2,338 tickets remaining for the concert in Mexico. 52,000 tickets were released. Madonna has been selling roughly 100 tickets a day since tickets first went on sale. On April 27th there were 4,730 tickets left. As of today there are a little more than 2300! That's 2400 in less than a month. The rumour is that there will be a second concert in Mexico and that the date will be announced at the end of the month. This gives the concert a sales period of 6 months. It is likely to sell out in that time.

UKMIX: Sat May 19

There are currently 3,155 tickets remaining for the concert in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Also, there are only 684 tickets remaining for the concert in Moscow, Russia. The venue seats roughly 25,000 people. An estimated 25,000 people will attend the concert in Moscow according to promoters and news outlets. For Saint Petersburg I'm guessing about 17-20,000 will attend.

Guest ditaluver

:dramatic: i cant take it anymore! Im so ready!!!! I cant wait to follow everything on the 31st :)

YAYYYYYYYY

UKMIX: Sun May 20

8,021 tickets remain for Madonna's first EVER concert in Kiev. Predicting between 50-60,000 people will attend this concert.

There are 2,338 tickets remaining for the concert in Mexico. 52,000 tickets were released. Madonna has been selling roughly 100 tickets a day since tickets first went on sale. On April 27th there were 4,730 tickets left. As of today there are a little more than 2300! That's 2400 in less than a month. The rumour is that there will be a second concert in Mexico and that the date will be announced at the end of the month. This gives the concert a sales period of 6 months. It is likely to sell out in that time.

UKMIX: Sat May 19

There are currently 3,155 tickets remaining for the concert in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Also, there are only 684 tickets remaining for the concert in Moscow, Russia. The venue seats roughly 25,000 people. An estimated 25,000 people will attend the concert in Moscow according to promoters and news outlets. For Saint Petersburg I'm guessing about 17-20,000 will attend.

luvin this kind of update...

Guest ditaluver

from facebook...

43539559.png

i know. shes sooo fucking weird. I see her post all the time about her extensive knowledge about madonna and how to buy tix, where to stand, etc....its hilarious

its as if shes best friends with M

btw, aynone else having vivid dreams about the tour?

I had another one last night. thats 2 in the last week. last night she came and sat next to me, while the show continued....and I asked for a job and gave her my resume. hahaha

i cant remember any songs performed.

i know. shes sooo fucking weird. I see her post all the time about her extensive knowledge about madonna and how to buy tix, where to stand, etc....its hilarious

I had another one last night. thats 2 in the last week. last night she came and sat next to me, while the show continued....and I asked for a job and gave her my resume. hahaha

I dreamed last night that I was in Atlantic City seeing the show. It was in a movie theater with about 30 people in it. At the end she walked down the main aisle and thanked everyone for coming and said it was the end of the show. of course some of us knew there was an encore and were smiling at each other. the next thing i knew i was outside of a deli. i put my money on the ground and then went and bought a soda. i realized i left my money outside and said i would have to get it. next thing i knew i was on the ground crawling to get back to the show before the encore started but i never made it. oddly enough the street i was crawling on was called creeps and crawls street.

Well let us know if she hires you! :wow:

she is a freak...

CREEPY!!!

from Sunday People, 2001

MADNESS OF MADONNA'S STALKER FAN

She says the superstar singer is the drug she cannot live without, dreams of having sex with her, logs details of her every movement and claims she has a special bond - but still feels anger towards her...

MADONNA fan Michelle Budd went to ALL the megastar's London concerts last week - but the Queen of Pop would have been chilled to the core if she knew the truth about the enthusiastic young woman in the audience. For the Sunday People can reveal that innocent-looking Michelle is more than just a typical worshipper of the Material Girl.

Michelle's fascination with the superstar has turned into obsessive stalking which verges on madness. But even more worrying is the fact that a raging anger against Madonna, 42, has bubbled to the surface.

Talking about how she got through to the superstar on the phone when she was staying at Claridge's hotel in London last week, Michelle 31, said: "I called pretending to be her assistant from America and it worked.

'I was angry when she put phone down'

"I got through to her room and my heart was pounding. I knew it was her when she picked up the phone. She said 'Hello', but when I said 'Hi, it's your No.1 fan' she just put the phone down."

Then she chillingly adds: "I was angry. I just want to talk to her. It wouldn't hurt her to spare me a few minutes, would it?"

Catering manager Michelle has given up jobs and boyfriends and spent more than �40,000 following her heroine around the world. In her unhinged mind, she believes a "special relationship" exists between herself and the star who she calls The Lady. But the Sunday People can reveal that Michelle has penetrated Madonna's security ring and has built up an disturbingly detailed dossier that only the security services would normally acquire.

She:

*FOLLOWS the star night and day when she is in Britain.

*LURKS outside her house until she thinks Madonna is asleep.

*DASHES back to be there when the star wakes up.

*HOARDS restaurant plates Madonna has just dined off.

*COLLECTS her empty water bottles.

*KNOWS the seat number she uses on Concorde flights.

*MEMORISES her car registration numbers.

*FANTASISES about having sex with Madonna while she is making love to her boyfriend.

Michelle, who likes wearing the same conical-bra corsets as her heroine, says with chilling certainty: "Madonna is like a drug and I can't live without her. I know everything about her life. I know her better than she knows herself. She is everything I want to be - beautiful, intelligent and creative. I even think of her when my boyfriend John makes love to me. I dream about experimenting with her in bed and what we would do. I dream of making love to her every night.

"I get worried for Madonna when I hear about crazy fans trying to hurt her. I'd never do that."

Michelle's extreme behaviour begins the moment Madonna arrives in Britain with movie producer husband Guy Ritchie and her children Lourdes, four, and eight-month-old Rocco. Michelle says: "I don't think about eating or anything until I have seen her. I get to her house in Notting Hill and wait for her to come out. Only when I've seen her do I feel I can breathe.

"Madonna usually stays with her children until midday, then one of the two nannies takes over. That's when Madonna has time on her own. She normally leaves her house or hotel around 3pm. She spends the afternoon shopping in New Bond Street, King's Road or High Street Kensington. She loves shoes and her favourite designers are Gucci and Prada.

"I love following her around when she is shopping but I always make sure I get back to where she is staying before her so I see her getting out of her car." Bizarrely, Michelle talks about "going shopping with Madonna".

But in fact she is always 15 feet behind the star and her security guards. She says: "Once we were out shopping together and we started chatting. I told Madonna that I wasn't mad and that I just really liked and respected her. She didn't say anything back to me.

'I cannot sleep until I know she's in bed'

"But she didn't tell me to get lost so I think she really likes me being there."

Michelle takes that as a green light to continue her stalking. She often stands outside restaurants where Madonna is dining. She says: "I just love looking at her. Just seeing her gives me such a high, such a buzz.

"Madonna's favourite restaurants are The Ivy or The Bluebird. She always has fish for a starter and she likes prawns. Once after I had watched her having dinner at The Pharmacy restaurant last year, I ran in and begged for her plate. I was amazed the staff gave it to me, and her knife and fork too.

"On Sundays I will follow Madonna and Guy when they go to church � Mount Carmel in Kensington Church Street. I just wait outside because I don't want to cause any problems - I'm just happy to know where they are."

Michelle only rests when she knows Madonna is asleep. She says: "I like to see her come home at night. I cannot sleep until I know she has gone to bed. Then I'm back next morning. Sometimes I worry that she may have got up in the night and gone somewhere without me. I have slept rough outside her house for a week at a time."

Michelle, daughter of a sales executive mum and engineer dad in Dagenham, Essex, believes she is obsessed because her parents' marriage was rocky when she was a teenager and Madonna gave her a purpose in life. As the obsession grew, it began to take over every other element of her life. Her �80,000 memorabilia collection is unusual for any fan - more than 600 records, including limited editions and rarities, 50 books and 3,000 pounds -worth of magazines.

But if a Madonna gig clashed with work she would simply quit her job. She says: "I have given up five jobs to be with Madonna." And if boyfriends objected she ditched them, although her current lover John, a phone engineer, accepts her bizarre fixation.

'I could almost feel her body warmth'

Michelle also transformed herself to look more like the star. She says: "I was 13 stone in my early 20s but I had to lose weight to look more like Madonna. I met one of her personal trainers and he told me what diet she was on."

Michelle claims one of the star's entourage passes on snippets of information about his boss. She says: "I know he's not an intimate friend, but he is one step closer to Madonna than me."

Michelle knows the registration numbers of all four of Madonna and Guy's Mercedes cars. Another secret contact got her the star's seat numbers on transatlantic flights. She says: "Madonna always used to fly Concorde to New York - seat 16 in first class. But now she uses a private jet which flies out of Luton or Northolt airports."

One of Michelle's most treasured memories is when one of Madonna's chauffeurs allowed her to sit in her black Mercedes P571. She says: "It was fantastic. Madonna had just got out and I could almost feel her body warmth. He also let me have eight of her Evian water bottles. They had her lipstick on from where she'd been drinking. I treasure them."

Madonna will also be alarmed to hear she has unwittingly given her autograph SIX TIMES to this fixated individual - and was conned into writing on one: "To Michelle, all my love, Madonna."

Michelle says: "I just love Madonna and being near her. I don't think I'm a stalker."

michellebudd1992ukzb9.jpg

Where does Michelle get her money from? I know she shes here (or was it rama?) but she says now she's engaged. I wish her well but I always thought she was a lesbian. ive seen her a couple of times at shows. Shes a bit scary by what she's said in the past so ive never said hello.

Guest ditaluver

Well let us know if she hires you! :wow:

i just kept telling her I was highly organized hahahahaha

scrapple I once had a dream she performed oh father at a grocery store LOL

scrapple I once had a dream she performed oh father at a grocery store LOL

was she singing into a cucumber? :inlove:

telaviv_502.jpg

I need MORE! That pic is NOT ENOUGH! I hope someone takes pictures of it now or later on in the day. I'm sure we'll get a better glimpse of the stage.

I'm not even sure what the MDNA is...? Is it the roof of the stage? It looks rather small. I guess when it's all together, it'll make the whole picture.