Tour updates

Bitch

Omg new pictures!!! I think its Celebration!!!

The first couple must be, it seems like the obligatory ALL TOGETHER NOW big finale. And the headphones are very Music DWT no? I think the same way she reference past songs/albums with MDNA she may reference past tours with this one.

Notice the blond hair on the screens? I say this is the JML interlude. The dancers are the creepy "clowns". :wow:

I thought it looked like the mert and Marcus shoot. Same thing they used for the perfume etc.

I'm more into her dark ideas lol but something like this was expected, so.. :)

Me too but she has those party endings on her tours since forever... It looks like Music at the SS tour because the style of the dancers and everything but she seems stuck on those types since the RIT. I dont think we will ever see the GS dancers style ever again. She prefers those excentric Hypnosis type of dancers Lol

finally

kalakan chants/prayers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEkItXycAnM

I love that we can only hear the bird on this video :lmao:

And she is walking on her dancers backs GS style!!! :wow:

I also have already noticed on the other pics that she is performing/rehearsing barefeet... Will she actually perform barefeet??? :blink:

I love that we can only hear the bird on this video :lmao:

And she is walking on her dancers backs GS style!!! :wow:

I also have already noticed on the other pics that she is performing/rehearsing barefeet... Will she actually perform barefeet??? :blink:

like a real dancer would ;)