Tour updates

Bitch

That actually looks like a shabby hotel :lol:

She's probably in the poor house because Tel Aviv didn't sell out two concerts like last time. :lol: Gotta save a buck!

Guest Not4Pussies

She's probably in the poor house because Tel Aviv didn't sell out two concerts like last time. :lol: Gotta save a buck!

:lol::lol:

They're just mad Madonna can make more money in one city than Janet made in total on her last tour. :queenbitch:

This! Janet fans are SO bitter :lmao:

Yeah, that Hotel does kind of look shabby. Is Tel Aviv a shit hole? It seems like a shit hole.

Tel Aviv is really nice, not at all a shit hole. Apparantly, the gays love it too:

Tel Aviv trumps New York to be named world's best gay city

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

They're just mad Madonna can make more money in one city than Janet made in total on her last tour. :queenbitch:

:lol: ...and Mariah (from wikipedia):

Angels Advocate Tour (2010):

TOUR TOTAL 242,167 / 255,627 (98.0%) $8,781,214

Madonna Sticky and Sweet Tour (September 1, 2009)

Tel Aviv, Israel 99,674 / 99,674 (100%) $14,656,063

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Am going to see her in Abu Dhabi ( got the Hot Package Tix)and I just got an email from LiveNation saying that " Due to an unforeseen delay the 2012 MDNA Tour Programmed will not be ready for the show and will be shipped to billing address later on ."

Motherfuck ! That means Tel Aviv won't have Tour programme either ?

Am going to see her in Abu Dhabi ( got the Hot Package Tix)and I just got an email from LiveNation saying that " Due to an unforeseen delay the 2012 MDNA Tour Programmed will not be ready for the show and will be shipped to billing address later on ."

Motherfuck ! That means Tel Aviv won't have Tour programme either ?

how unorganized

how unorganized

I know ! How can you open a tour without the bloody Tour Programme ! LOL

( I'm hoping that the delay is due to the fact that the photos in the programme will be sparklingly new photos. )

Rocco must've taught him that.

:lmao:

Did you read that Madonna was visiting the holy landmarks before rehearsing? I read it somewhere so I'm guessing no news til tomorrow (hopefully.)

She's probably doing those things today.

Would it be surprising if she doesn't rehearse til the day of?