Two months later - MDNA is still an Album of Life.

Apples388

Honestly I don't even HATE IT but when someone tries to constantly shove something down your throat you end up disliking it even more. It's fine if neurotica_blu has some sort of AL fixation but all this YOURE WRONG IM RIGHT YOURE DELUDED shit needs to STOP.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head.

If you wanna be serious for a moment Organica, it's getting a little old at this point tbh. Let it go, move on, try to focus on the tour instead. You're bumming a lot of people out. Bye

I walk slow motion around my house to the intro of EASY RIDE.

I prefer looking into the distance dramatically. Sometimes I also like to fiddle with my fingers a bit whilst the intro plays.

normal.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I prefer looking into the distance dramatically. Sometimes I also like to fiddle with my fingers a bit whilst the intro plays.

normal.jpg

That's a nice idea. I might try that.

mdna is still like #3 or #4 on my all time list from her. as far as the weird and random "AL" stuff... i respect that album for being left of center... however intentional and career killing that may have been (or is it that she just had a birthday...i'm not sure anymore)

Not her more cohesive album but yes, the highlights are highlights mixed with fillers (I'm a Sinner, Beautiful Killer). I still play this at least once a day. I'm Addicted and Girl Gone Wild are already in my Top 25 Most Played.

I've had it with you. Banned for 24 hours. Come back when you don't have shit for brains!

erotica blu is a nice guy, he means no harm. :shy:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Honestly how dare you. Stop lying to yourself. Look at the powerful chemistry that translates onstage when she performs from that record. Omigod. I am dying. Compelling. Raw. Interesting. Experimental. Rap. Caucasian. Mommy. Volvo. Fame won't make you happy. Stoic. Crows.

:lmao:

i adore american life but this is soooooooo true.

you can tell by the look on her face at the start of the performance that she thinks she's about to impart some DEEP LIFE CHANGING shit on the audience. esther was so :lol:

It's an anomaly in the discography for sure. It stands out, there's something about it. It'll be looked @ in 10 years much differently than it is right now, for better or worse, much like American Life and to some extent Erotica.

edit-- then, you could say Madonna is always looked @ best in retrospect.

I adore it. :)

MDNA is probably my second favorite Madonna album, only after Confessions. That could very well change after the tour tho. Some Girls is probably her best song ever tbh.

I removed GMAYL from the track list in iTunes and now the album is perfect.

I did that too as well as the bidet song. Anyway, MDNA is in my top ten somewhere in between ROL and COADF.

i have listened to this album 1/2/3 times a day since it s release.

i love it and I think it is very good.

GGW is actually growing daily in me.

Gang Bang

Love Spent and falling Free are amazing

TUTR

GMAYL

IM A SINNER

MASPERPIECE

and bESt FRIEND ARE REAllY GOOD

I Am ABOUT TO START SKIPPING BirthDAY SING - SUPERSTAR I THINK It iS one of her worst song.

MDNA is one of her albums that I enjoy most and I dont give a ... about sales!!! Its deffinately top 3 with COADF and ROL. Some of her greatest songs appear on this album: Some Girls (its deffinately NOT a filler, more like one of her best songs ever, a definate grower!!!), Love Spent (should ve been the FIRST SINGLE), I m Addicted, I m a Sinner, Falling Free, GGW, BK etc... However there are some underwhelming songs on it like Superstar (though it has its charm), Birthday Song... I dont get the histeria around Gang Bang too. Nothing speacial. However, unlike AL or HC which failure I totally understand, the failure of MDNA is kind of shocking and it prooves one thing that would define her career from now on: the first single would make or break the album.

I love the album. Beautiful Killer and I'm a Sinner I could both do without. But the thing is when they're on I sing along with the songs :lol: This album is so varied in sound that probably caused some people to be disappointed.

Guest bluejean

I played the album non stop when it came out but I have not really been listening to it in the last month. I expect the tour versions to reignite my excitement, that is what happened with Hard Candy.

i listened to it heaps and then I got over it for a short moment, now I am obsessed with it again!

Also reading over this thread and people ranking her albums; I am surprised that True Blue is at the bottom or nearly at the bottom of all the lists mentioned here. I thought it was a favourite! It is one of mine.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I've kept it in my playlist for completion sake, but today decided to delete Give Me A Bucket. I just can't like it enough, ever. Oh well. 13 out of 15 songs is lush though! x

I just love it. it's currently my favorite by her and i think it will remain so for a long time to come.

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

I Don't Give A

I'm A Sinner

Love Spent

are some of the best songs she did.

I hope that even if Tarantino doesn't direct a video for gang bang he will use the track in one of his movies

After two months of consistent raping of the album:

Favorites:

Love Spent

I'm Addicted

Turn Up The Radio

Dayum:

Gang Bang

Gimme All Ur Muffin

I'm A Sinner

Masterpiece

Nice:

Girl Gone Wild

Superstar

I Don't Give A

Meh:

Falling Free

Some Girls

It is indeed an AoL. Some of it may have went down a bit (Sinner) but in some way, in terms of huge highlights and the sheer enjoyability factor I think it could be her best album since Ray of Tripe.

I had to have a break for a couple of weeks from the album in full as the amount of repeat plays I had in the first few days after purchase was seriously in danger of burning it out for the tour. But I went back to it as I hauled fat azz to gym the other day and now have 4 or 5 tracks from it added to my gym playlist.

And I can EXCLUSIVELY confirm that Middle Aged Girl Gone Wild is the BEST track and most conducive to cardio. You'd think it would be Addicted and Gang Bang but they have punishingly intense build ups, TUTR is also good for it but I just can't resist those Sash! chords. :dramatic:

I still love some tracks from the album. I'm Addicted, Love Spent , Falling Free , Gang Bang and even GGW.

It's not a perfect album but I much preferred it to HC and AL. I think the Solveig tracks are the worst. I don't know. Maybe he's just

capable of producing 10000000 different versions of Hello ?