Madonna to release Gang Bang this summer.

Nikki

To be fair, I didn't remember who I was replying to all that time either. I cheated and went back to read just before my last post lol. It does get confusing..

Anywho, I'll agree that a killer video directed by Tarrantino would make all the difference. Without it, things are a lot more risky, mainstream-wise.

LOL... yeah, I just didn't go far enough back to see that you had replied to my earlier post.

But yeah.. Killer video, no holds barred. Let it be as controversial as possible. I'm up for all that.

Gang Bang must have a video directed by Quentin Tarantino otherwise it will be a flop of turd sized proportions.

If Gang Bang is released, i don't think they expect much charting, don't they? If they do will be simply to have some dark performance or something like that. Is there any official comment about this release or only rumours?

If this is being released with no video, i don't give one shit about it, sorry.

Also, no one in a club is giving a phuck about what the lyrics in this song are about. It's got a killer beat, that's all it needs. Please get a clue. Thanks.

That will suck if it's just a club promo with no vid. i mean what's the point!

GB will top the dance chart for sure, and that's all about it.

I don't think "Turn up the Radio" would have been a good first single. It's a bit bland and generic. Most of my friends think so anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I think "I'm Addicted" would have been the ideal first single. It's a great track; commercial but not generic (unlike "Girl Gone Wild") and there would have been a splash of controversy regarding the song title and the album title as well and drug references. "Oh is she singing MDNA or MDNA at the end?" etc. etc.

A technicolour super-flashy special effectsy video that was meant to be a 'visual drug trip' would have worked.

Oh WELL!

:bow:

I'm sure it will remain unreleased as a single or even get a proper remix for the club. overlooked hidden gem.

why is she determined to release all the songs with granniest vocals possible?

Gang Bang has some of the best vocals of her career, it's very much an 'in character performance'.

C also Dita & Paradise Not For Me...it's stuff like this that makes her stand out.

RE: Suedehole, Gang Bang & I'm Addicted r very akin 2 the dance music produced in my native country, circa late 80's early 90's, I think

could b quite popular :wow:

For France: Superstar + I Don't Give A (without Manaj but a french rapper instead) :fag:

Fall/Winter I say, release Love spent & Falling Free. :fag:

I don't think "Turn up the Radio" would have been a good first single. It's a bit bland and generic. Most of my friends think so anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I think "I'm Addicted" would have been the ideal first single. It's a great track; commercial but not generic (unlike "Girl Gone Wild") and there would have been a splash of controversy regarding the song title and the album title as well and drug references. "Oh is she singing MDNA or MDNA at the end?" etc. etc.

A technicolour super-flashy special effectsy video that was meant to be a 'visual drug trip' would have worked.

Oh WELL!

I totally agree! To me I'm Addicted is the real lead single of this album. And the second single clearly is Gang Bang. Both with great visual videos. That is how it should have been but they (Madonna and team) didn't have the balls for it. Oh well.

Guest bluejean

I love I'm Addicted but I don't find it to be a very catchy song at all. I have no idea how it would have done as a lead single but I'm guessing better than GMAYL.

I still maintain GGW would have done well if released 1st followed by Gang Bang. I do not believe this whole "Radio would never play it" theory. Radio never played GGW either, I think Gang Bang with a great video would have done rather well on download sales alone.

I love I'm Addicted but I don't find it to be a very catchy song at all. I have no idea how it would have done as a lead single but I'm guessing better than GMAYL.

I still maintain GGW would have done well if released 1st followed by Gang Bang. I do not believe this whole "Radio would never play it" theory. Radio never played GGW either, I think Gang Bang with a great video would have done rather well on download sales alone.

Totally!

why is she determined to release all the songs with granniest vocals possible?

I'm a Sinner has the granniest vocals on this album.

No, i love her vocals there!

I'm sorry but right before she starts naming the saints, when she sings "we're all sinners" and at the end of the song repeating "I'm a Sinner" she does sounds granny.

But that's don't make me stop loving the song! :inlove:

• 3 weeks later...

she should realise GB/ImAddicted double single with many remixes :D with GB trarantino video on it. Im Addicted deserve remixes couse its pure club song. who wouldn t dance on it? its impossible!

that would be a proper realise..anything else is nothing.

she should realise GB/ImAddicted double single with many remixes :D with GB trarantino video on it. Im Addicted deserve remixes couse its pure club song. who wouldn t dance on it? its impossible!

that would be a proper realise..anything else is nothing.

yes . We should get a double A side !!! GB/I'm Addcited ! Forget TUTR which imo is such a forgettable song and the performance of it on this tour is meh.

I totally agree! To me I'm Addicted is the real lead single of this album. And the second single clearly is Gang Bang. Both with great visual videos. That is how it should have been but they (Madonna and team) didn't have the balls for it. Oh well.

same here

yes . We should get a double A side !!! GB/I'm Addcited ! Forget TUTR which imo is such a forgettable song and the performance of it on this tour is meh.

why not both? first for june/july TUTR with some video and then for august/september Gang Bang/Im Addicted remix/club/video single and than late fall we could have Love Spent/Bside Im a Sinner radio single :p

Guest FrozenEyes

No single is going to 'save' the album. time to wake up people. better to release a kick ass song with a stellar video than to try to release something for mass appeal and good chart performance and 'reviving' the album. which we know won't happen wither the song was radio friendly or not. so , why not release Gang Bang? she's got nothing to lose.

Exactly!!!!

About freakin time!!!