Madonna to release Gang Bang this summer.

Nikki

DrownedMadonna.com learned that Madonna's Gang Bang is going to be a single in the summer time!

We are very happy to hear it, since Gang Bang, along with all William Orbit's stuff, is one of the best songs from MDNA.

Are you happy? We are sure you are... post your comments after the jump...

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/745-madonna-to-release-gang-bang-this-summer.html#ixzz1vK6kzkNl

Finally, the woman has some balls left ;) . Now let it be true.

We are very happy to hear it, since Gang Bang, along with all William Orbit's stuff, is one of the best songs from MDNA.

NOW LET IT BE TRUE!

DrownedMadonna.com learned that Madonna's Gang Bang is going to be a single in the summer time!

Are you happy? We are sure you are... post your comments after the jump...

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/745-madonna-to-release-gang-bang-this-summer.html#ixzz1vK6kzkNl

Finally, the woman has some balls left ;) . Now let it be true.

...excellent!...but i doubt there will be a 'video' to do it justice....just a mock of random video clips or tour footage.

I think it's just going to be a single sent to the clubs only.I can't imagine radio going anywhere near this song.

But that's Ok.I like the idea of a hot,underground club single with some killer remixes.

Turn Up The Radio is a definite 3rd single, MADONNA even wants to shoot a proper video for it... then Gang Bang will follow... the perfect 3rd and 4th singles...

I like Gang Bang, but this should never be a single, if we need a catchy song that will appeal to the widest possible audience to revive the fortunes of MDNA, Bang is certainly not it.

I like Gang Bang, but this should never be a single, if we need a catchy song that will appeal to the widest possible audience to revive the fortunes of MDNA, Bang is certainly not it.

Why is everyone always saying this? We're not talking about Taylor Swift or celine dion, we're talking about Madonna who is never afraid of controversy, in fact, I believe that even non-fans miss that Madonna the most. She's gotten so safe, and predictable lately. Who really cares about radio friendly songs these days? MIA had no problem getting her controversial song out there a few years ago. Especially nowadays with the internet, does it really matter if a song is "radio friendly" or not? That said I am more than certain that if she'll make a good video for it (and if the live performance is amazing, perhaps they could use that?) and release it as a single it'll most definitely be played on a lot of radio channels. But even if it doesn't, it would be a shame if it wouldn't get a little push - its not the most downloaded non-single in almost every country from MDNA for nothing..

Why is everyone always saying this? We're not talking about Taylor Swift or celine dion, we're talking about Madonna who is never afraid of controversy, in fact, I believe that even non-fans miss that Madonna the most. She's gotten so safe, and predictable lately. Who really cares about radio friendly songs these days? MIA had no problem getting her controversial song out there a few years ago. Especially nowadays with the internet, does it really matter if a song is "radio friendly" or not? That said I am more than certain that if she'll make a good video for it (and if the live performance is amazing, perhaps they could use that?) and release it as a single it'll most definitely be played on a lot of radio channels. But even if it doesn't, it would be a shame if it wouldn't get a little push - its not the most downloaded non-single in almost every country from MDNA for nothing..

The point of a single is ultimately to get people to buy an album, maybe Gang as a 5th single just so every single offered has offered a different sound, but with two poorly performing singles, inevitably to help MDNA a single that radios will play and the average song buyer will like is what is needed. Ok yes a controversial song/video may be what people want, but Gang Bang is hardly an amazing song that will turn around this albums performance.

I think it's a great idea if she sent it with remixes to clubs. Surely another #1 on the dance charts as I predict Turn Up The Radio will be too. I hope she releases a few more singles as well just to keep any slagging interest going. Hey, you just never know. I do think these ideas are all up in the air and inevitably are all just "ideas" because she's been so busy prepping the tour she hasn't even had time to think about the album.

The point of a single is ultimately to get people to buy an album, maybe Gang as a 5th single just so every single offered has offered a different sound, but with two poorly performing singles, inevitably to help MDNA a single that radios will play and the average song buyer will like is what is needed. Ok yes a controversial song/video may be what people want, but Gang Bang is hardly an amazing song that will turn around this albums performance.

Maybe it won't, but GB is the only song that has constantly been receiving acclaim from the music critics, fans and non-fans alike.

GMAYL may be a catchy, non-controversial, radio-friendly song, but it did the opposite of promoting the album: it gave the impression that the album is full of shit songs. Many fans hate this song. And when even the fans hate it, that is something. On the other hand, GB is loved by both fans and non-fans. That also means something.

Imma die if they actually release GB!!! :wow:

No single is going to 'save' the album. time to wake up people. better to release a kick ass song with a stellar video than to try to release something for mass appeal and good chart performance and 'reviving' the album. which we know won't happen wither the song was radio friendly or not. so , why not release Gang Bang? she's got nothing to lose.

No single is going 'save' the album. time to wake up people. better to release a kick ass song with a stellar video than to try to release something for mass appeal and good chart performance and 'reviving' the album. which we know won't happen wither the song was radio friendly or not. so , why not release Gang Bang? she's got nothing to lose.

:thumbsup:

Gang Bang, along with all William Orbit's stuff, is one of the best songs from MDNA.

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Priscilla Hamilton, Keith Harris, Jean-Baptiste, Mika, Don Juan Demarco Casanova, Stephen Kozmeniuk

Produced by The Demolition Crew, Madonna, William Orbit

Someone was pissed in the Orbit :-)

:clap::thumbsup: This seems confusing with "turn up the radio" being the next single. If this is all true then "Gang Bang" will probably just be sent to clubs with remixes.

nothing strange here..its going to be single for clubs with hard core remixes...something like nobody knows me was...

i hope she ll realising all the tour time singles and remixes...like 10 songs :D mdna could do that..who cares about album when today is everything about song selling...so...why dont have 10 singles...they could be just digital..so its not expensive...

Love the idea! But again with these mess of two singles in a tiny space of time?

GMAYL and GGW were realeased around the same time and didn't work. The radio stations don't know which song to play and Madonna doesn't promote neither.

They gotta choose TUTR or GB?

i hope she ll realising all the tour time singles and remixes...like 10 songs :D mdna could do that..who cares about album when today is everything about song selling...so...why dont have 10 singles...they could be just digital..so its not expensive...

I agree. The album could have a long steady growth if she showcases the rest of the album tracks to show how much variety there is to enjoy and how it all weaves together into MDNA. I hope that is their plan when they said that it "wasn't over yet." maybe they have it in mind but are just waiting for the tour to start to finish all the rehearsals that have taken up any time she may have had to promote, whether she would have or not. They could put together two more "real videos" TUTR being one of them and another one filmed during her break between Europe and the USA (I think?) and release live video footage edited with interlude video bits to add to the performance. Seriously, it could be done with almost zero effort on her part. The songs are done, rehearsals are almost done, tours about to begin. Her people can be doing so much for her. Is almost baffling but I'll keep my hopes up. At least the album is amazing and at most, the tour will be too!

Oh and I'm going to keep hoping for a rerelease in one years time with a bonus DVD of all the videos and the Superbowl perhaps? Something to get us all to re-buy the album and generate interest when she has more time to promote. Lol alright, yes, I'm crazy but if Katy Perry and all these other artist are re-releasing their junk, I can't see why M can't do it with her masterpiece.

The radio stations don't know which song to play and Madonna doesn't promote neither.

I've heard this before and I don't get it. Is it that hard to play 2 different, new Madonna songs in the same day? "Radios don't know which songs to play" - play both? What, is it illegal to promote 2 songs? :dazed: