Best venue you ever saw a madonna show

ashtangi74

DWT at Barcelona Palau Sant Jordi; great venue, insane crowd. 10/10

Reinvention at Paris Bercy; great venue, rudest crowd ever.

Confessions at Amsterdam Arena; great venue (for a stadium at least), very nice and friendly crowd.

S&S at London Wembley Stadium; shit venue, dull crowd. Never again.

S&S at Madrid Vicente Calderon Stadium: loved the venue and the crowd, similar to Barcelona.

I'll see this tour in Berlin.

The Forum (Confessions tour opening night). The place is shit and rundown, so everyone was there to see MADONNA. You could just feel the energy from the crowd. It'll always be one of those unforgettable experiences for me. I saw the same show at the Staples Center and most people were sitting and basically yawning. The people behind me were PISSED because I wouldn't sit down.

I then saw her at the Dodger Stadium (front row) and I was basically surrounded by a bunch of ASSHOLES who were clearly there because they had the money.

Guest Not4Pussies

i was a few rows behind you for S&S at Dodger Stadium.

i agree with your sentiments. i felt like a sardine at times cuz the people next to me were so stiff and lifeless.

oh and i had better seats than Fergie who was sitting behind me.

best venue: the forum in LA. old, but small and intimate in a way.

Best: Paris Bercy

Worst: London Wembley Arena

Would LUV to see her in Paris. That must of been a mind blowing show!!!

+3 on THE FORUM in inglewood for best venue. RIT and CT opened up there and had a sense of urgent excitement hours before each show premiered.

I saw Prince last year @TheForum and was reminded of THE QUEEN. :dramatic:

Best: The arena in Prague, fuck me its lovely! (even though I fell down the stairs ant hurt myself, old news)

Worst: Wembley Stadium. Ughhhhh. Talk about waiting your life away!

Guest boytoyville

I usually see her in at the United Center in Chicago 2 nights per tour but the one time I went to Miami I thought the American Airlines Arena was nicer and had better sound.