GANG BANG DEMO LEAKED!

acko

I'm afraid to say that I like this version. The final version is Meryl Streep overrated.

American Life better than ROL. Bidet Song the best thing on MDNA. The Gang Bang demo better than the final version. Mmmm hmmm, mmm hmmm, I can see that.

Why didn't she just put this on the album too? She could've had a Gang Bang part 1 and 2, Beyonce does shit like that all the time! This song is a lot better than some of the other songs. It's also different in terms of Madonna music. It could've been a hit. The thing I like about it is that it sounds really happy but the subject matter is so dark. It makes the song very interesting just like Till Death Do Us Part was on LAP.

HORRIBLE

The only good thing about it are her vocals. Interesting though, seeing how it morphed.

If anything, I think hearing 'Bang Bang Boom' and 'Gang Bang' just goes to show Madonna's artistic capabilities. The vocal on GB was improv, but I don't think anyone would have guessed that hearing the song. It's really sexy and smooth. I guess Madonna was just really inspired by that sunset. :inlove:

Why didn't she just put this on the album too? She could've had a Gang Bang part 1 and 2

That's what I was thinking, it's sort of like So Lonely from the rerelease of Emancipation of Mimi. That track has nothing to do with the original track yet is considered "part two". Wasted cash-in.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Why didn't she just put this on the album too?

Because it's utter shit?

I think B'Day Song was ENOUGH of a mood killer. We don't need 2.

This is just WRONG. I can't believe Mika is still credited as a writer. This isn't similar AT ALL :lol:

But there are large chunks of lyrics all the way through that made it through to the final version. It's more the melody that's changed. I'd be straight onto my lawyers if I didn't get a credit if it were me.

Listening to it properly it's not quite as bad as I thought. But it is just an average track and I don't like 'Mika' vibe to it.

Guest bluejean

Because it's utter shit?

Thank you. Not to be rude but I can't believe anyone actually likes this tripe. I can't imagine listening to it ever again :lol: I mean B'day Song has been granted about 5 plays so far.

Guest bluejean

But there are large chunks of lyrics all the way through that made it through to the final version. It's more the melody that's changed. I'd be straight onto my lawyers if I didn't get a credit if it were me.

Yeah he must have written lyrics. I actually admit I liked some Mika, Love Today and Happy Ending were good songs. But is style really only suits himself.

This song is a lot better than some of the songs on MDNA you stupid bitches! I hate Turn Up The Radio, there, I said it!!! I also can never seem to get through I'm A Sinner, just NO! And don't even get me started on the bonus tracks, this demo is better than all of those!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This song is a lot better than some of the songs on MDNA you stupid bitches! I hate Turn Up The Radio, there, I said it!!! I also can never seem to get through I'm A Sinner, just NO! And don't even get me started on the bonus tracks, this demo is better than all of those!

In my prayers today. Bless. x.

Your last statement is ridiculous but I have to say, "Sinner" isn't one of my faves and I don't see why everyone says, "Falling Free" aside, Orbit is the best contributor. I'm not seeing it, but then again apart from his signature style I still aren't entirely sure who does what. I need to swot up on this album. I thought listening to and enjoying it was enough, but clearly I'm mistaken.. such an epic undertaking. :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'd rather be in your pants! I'll blow you while we listen to Janet's Warmth! My idea of a perfect date!

OH ok :lol: i wasn't expecting that response :lol:

Fantastic.

I was checking out W/O twitter thread and twice he referred to the demo when it leaked as 'Bang Bang Boom', not 'Bang Bang' so I think that is the correct title but nobody seems to have picked up on it.